What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Latest version was on cat site, don't know if it's still seeded.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
New version 1.61 is here

Add Monster number 15 extra H scene

Add Monster number 15 Nude H scene

Add Monster number 16

Add Monster number 16 suit H scene

No changes from the health of the stage 6 monster (15 and the new 16) they are hard to defeat.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I haven't touched this game since its announcement.
It feels pretty laggy, and I know it's lag because it stopped lagging for a brief moment and had fluid animation. It also has a part where she celebrates when beating a boss, but no audio played except for the menu theme that persisted into the stage.
I tried 1.5 and 1.6. Is there a fix for this or is it a "feature"?

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately not for the moment. It's maybe something that he is going to fix in the future.

Also for the new enemy animations, there are similar to the insect in Fighing Girl Sakura R (like a mantis).

anonya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason I can't get any animations after the shirtless guy to save to gallery and extra. any help?

Edit: nvm looks like they unlock at later stages. How strange.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does anyone know if the first 2 scenes in page 3 of the gallery are unlockable? I've seen the placeholder on the demo for quite a while and I can't seem to unlock it so I don't know whether it was actually released or not.

As for the lag issue, I found it to be a bit random. Sometimes when I boot up the game,it will run extremely smooth with fluid animations. Other times, there will be some slight lag and the animations will seem a bit choppy.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hummm, is this latest version not the last? The game's still being developed?

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes still in development but soon to be finished : I think only the boss of stage 6 remain and the bug corrections/some add and it will be done. No info on next updates

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, ok then. Thanks.
I guess I'll just wait for the last update ;)

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
New version 1.62 is out

Monster add 16 hscene (nude )
extra monster 16 add
other bugs

But the enemies are too strong (each one is stronger than the stage 5 boss and there are at least 10 of them) and attack you when you are down rather than rape, so I cannot say for the new scene.

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I thought it was hscene and hCG for monster #16? But if it's 16 enemies, wow such dedication...

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
can someone post link to newest version?
Don't worry you're not missing much. It's practically the same animation from Fighting girl sakura R where she's on her back getting it from that one weird running monster, except with smaller breast.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah ... I know it must be difficult to find inspiration, but the animations from monster 15 and 16 are the same than some from Fighing Girl Sakura R. Anyway only one monster Boss level 6 remaining.