What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And there's an option before you fight the queen, if you choose yes, she'll basically use one of her moves until you plead her to finish, but for some reason this part is only partially translated.
that was already in the game

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
A little question: this game doesn't have any way to fight the girl? I'm not on fendom, just soft Ryona. Thanks in advance.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Lol I want the option to be a heroine. :p

But this games is awesome, the h and ryona scenes are spot on.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
A little question: this game doesn't have any way to fight the girl? I'm not on fendom, just soft Ryona. Thanks in advance.

There's another version of the game where you can fight the other girls, like the maids or the witch. In both games, you can 'beat' the girls, but it's pretty hard if you don't know what you're doing.
You can increase your level from the item window in the menu to make it a bit easier, though.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Great! Do you know what is the DLSite page for it? Thanks anyway!

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Great! Do you know what is the DLSite page for it? Thanks anyway!
It's not on DLSite. GBH Chapter 1 and 2 are both on Patreon or Enty.

His UFG games are on DLsite though. Info for those are on the first post. He's currently developing a UFG2 game which I think is going to be sold on DLsite.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
oh right, that too. thanks. all his patreon/enty versions eventually become free on his website after a while. key information I forgot to mention, sorry.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the info! Just another question: someone know what are the games where you can defeat the girls? Thanks in advance.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New update on Enty and Patreon. Plead scene added to the Jailer downstairs. Makes use of her whip.
New fight from the girl in the lower left room in the castle. Not much too it though, she only has three moves and only one of them actually damages you. Perhaps he'll update that fight later but it just seems like he's REALLY focused on UFG2.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.1.7 is out for patreons and Version 0.1.5 is out for public.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
IIRC, you can fight the motherly knight in the castle who will literally tickle the hero to death.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's new in 0.1.5?
What bluefalcon said in his post above:

Plead scene added to the Jailer downstairs. Makes use of her whip.
New fight from the girl in the lower left room in the castle. Not much too it though, she only has three moves and only one of them actually damages you.

The girl in the lower left only seems to fight you after you challenged the Queen though.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
With the motherly knight it seems you have to pick a fight with her. What is her dialogue like?
Also what's new in the 0.1.7 version?

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
0.1.6 Updated the battle with Leticia
0.1.7 Updated the battle with Millis
Both are in the Castle of the Luciana Empire

With the motherly knight it seems you have to pick a fight with her. What is her dialogue like?
Also what's new in the 0.1.7 version?
I think the dialogue is the same as before. Just instead of "Yes" and "No" option there's a third option of "Fight her."

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the dialogue is the same as before. Just instead of "Yes" and "No" option there's a third option of "Fight her."
Gotta say. I find it hard to take that 3rd option. It kinda feels like you lose for picking a fight with her for her choice of words...

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The new Millis fight actually has some new attacks in it, which is cool. Different from the Leticia fight that only really had updated animations for attacks and a Game Over shot. Excited to see what comes next with the updated fights of CP1 enemies, but I have to say I'm more interested in seeing what UFG2 is like right now.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For anyone that has access to his newest build, his twitter has an optional update, that he posted a few days ago, that makes the Inn a place you can walk around in, as well as a cat NPC in your room that serves as a tutorial battle. To access this, it's recommended you start a new game. The cat will transform into a catgirl, and just does basic attacks with no animations, although he may add some later. You also aren't forced to fight Shisen immediately, you gain access to all four locations when you choose to leave the Inn. Bokoさん also said that his workflow right now is: First half of the month - GBH; Second half of the month - UFG2.
This means we can look forward to some playable GBH content pretty early on in the month, after which he'll be working on completing UFG2, although there is no estimated release date yet. It's likely still in the early stages.