What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First time i'm playing virgin route in oneone1 game lol. Gonna admit they are getting better at making games.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First time i'm playing virgin route in oneone1 game lol. Gonna admit they are getting better at making games.
wait what??! can your lust score still increases to 1 Heart if you stay virgin? I gave up the virgin route coz I feel like I'm locked from tons of scenes, not even a single harass in battle

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So Im trill having trouble getting my shit raped, I lost to the bandit leader, got the tiddies felt, and monsters will rip my clothes off, but still no action. Did I almost do it right?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So Im trill having trouble getting my shit raped, I lost to the bandit leader, got the tiddies felt, and monsters will rip my clothes off, but still no action. Did I almost do it right?
either fight and lose to the bandit leader before you do the sewage mission or lose to sewage boss and then lose to bandit leader for rape

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes nude Route goes nod XD

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
either fight and lose to the bandit leader before you do the sewage mission or lose to sewage boss and then lose to bandit leader for rape
Daaaaaaam, gotta start over lol tfw I saved over my old save after sewage boss, thanks m8

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
wait what??! can your lust score still increases to 1 Heart if you stay virgin? I gave up the virgin route coz I feel like I'm locked from tons of scenes, not even a single harass in battle
You do know virgin run/ending will unlock all the cg's. You still can increase the love thing by getting molested by the h npc.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm probably at the half way mark but I'm getting some serious kill la kill vibes from this.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah you can go virgin route if you want to see the true story, as for the cg it will be unlocked with whatever your ending. Well maybe sometime playing and corrupting the heroine are enjoyable but this time I want the see the story because the prologue are good. Gonna play corrupted route too after this though because it will have different story and perpective from my experience with the oneone1 game.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah you can go virgin route if you want to see the true story, as for the cg it will be unlocked with whatever your ending. Well maybe sometime playing and corrupting the heroine are enjoyable but this time I want the see the story because the prologue are good. Gonna play corrupted route too after this though because it will have different story and perpective from my experience with the oneone1 game.
Corrupt route is short, it's only the last chapter, so you should get an option in ch.4 last quest to go it's path or corrupted route

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
plz anyone what i do for nun quest panty thief???

nvm i just had to talk to the green haired dude from first quest and then a old man in the bar

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score
what do you have to do after second mission after the red haired hirl seal the floor ? cant figure out where to go next...

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got all the way to chapter 3 + and still cannot trigger the pregnancy stuff. :S. How do I get that to work? (Going alternate school route by failing alot.)
Just fail a few more missions and it should trigger, there will be a scene where she is strapped to a machine, after that it will be possible to get pregnant with monsters.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone have the update? I can't seem to redress after she gets naked in v1.0.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone getting a script error immediately after the first scene once you get expelled from the school?

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to redress as well, anyone found a way to do it? I can't continue beyond the church in the small village thing.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
what do you have to do after second mission after the red haired hirl seal the floor ? cant figure out where to go next...
what to do after defeating the 3 girls?
Please be specific in which quest you are on with a screenshot of the quest, and the game include a guide with specific step in the フローチャート folder

Anyone getting a script error immediately after the first scene once you get expelled from the school?
Known bug in ver 1.00

I can't seem to redress as well, anyone found a way to do it? I can't continue beyond the church in the small village thing.
Did you do othe exhibitionism quest at the brothel first, that should give you the option to redress.

What is the password file for?
Future zip file with HQ images

is this game out now?
Released on 1/11 12:00 AM JST time

Status
Not open for further replies.