No announcement yet.

Oneone1 New RPG -鬼と刀のメリトクラシー - release date jan 11th 2018 DEMO is OUT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what to do in the first quest you get from the Nun in the church in first town?

Comment

Originally posted by piroCK View Post
      anyone got the updated version ? , 1.0 crahes with some kind off script error at the alt route start in Ch.3
      Yea, it crashes every time. Waiting for updated version.

Comment

i think alt route and get lost after save 3 people (red hair , aomine guy , and white guy)
        so what next? i cant find "!" except sleep ...

Comment

I'm hoping Oneone1 have implemented the full gallery unlock feature for everyone who finishes the game at least once. I'm satisfied with just viewing the horny route sex scenes and skipping the story that goes with it.

From what I can see, the flowchart is done the usual way and shouldn't be difficult at all to follow and finish regardless of which route players pick.

Comment

Originally posted by D-D View Post
            Anyone know what to do in the first quest you get from the Nun in the church in first town?
            The guide that comes with the game give pretty detailed description on how to clear the various quest

Talk to the youth corp captain first(Same person that give the sewer quest)
            Go tot he bar and talk to the old man, scene should change to black
            Now go to the shed next to the bath house, losing that fight will have a H-scene
            Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

Comment

Originally posted by hackinglegend View Post
              http://www.mediafire.com/file/93gka6t209nsd6k/save.zip

NG+ Save. Gallery is on the 2nd row.

Let me know if there are any problems.

There is no gallery option.

Comment

Originally posted by rxrx View Post

You'll have to clear the game to get the Gallery and self-destruct option.
                Clearing it changes something in the Arc folder, so even in previous save, you get the gallery mode and self destruct option.

And game is up to ver 1.03 now, but dlsite still only have 1.02
                ver1.02
                ・バッグログで起こる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.01
                ・分校ルートに特定条件を満たした状態で分岐した場合に生じる
                不具合を修正しました。
                Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

Comment

Got locked in the church area because probably, can't put cloths on v1.00... extracted the file package and opened game with editor as well, once opened through the "Test" option, player can also open a developer menu by pressing right Shift+Enter, this menu let u change her h stats freely(even go back to virgin before events if want).

Comment

could someone provide the save that has the purple babe using H-Moves on opponents? Not the completed CG but like when you get to fight/use her.

Edit : Actually, If anyone can get to the Corrupted Route at the beginning. could you share the save?
                    Last edited by BelowAverageLookingGuy; 5 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rxrx View Post

In the NG+ file, it's on the 2nd row 2nd to left option. I just put the files in a newly extracted game and it worked.

Comment

First time i'm playing virgin route in oneone1 game lol. Gonna admit they are getting better at making games.

Comment

Originally posted by ay0lah View Post
                          First time i'm playing virgin route in oneone1 game lol. Gonna admit they are getting better at making games.
                          wait what??! can your lust score still increases to 1 Heart if you stay virgin? I gave up the virgin route coz I feel like I'm locked from tons of scenes, not even a single harass in battle

Comment

So Im trill having trouble getting my shit raped, I lost to the bandit leader, got the tiddies felt, and monsters will rip my clothes off, but still no action. Did I almost do it right?

Comment

Originally posted by toth1089 View Post
                              So Im trill having trouble getting my shit raped, I lost to the bandit leader, got the tiddies felt, and monsters will rip my clothes off, but still no action. Did I almost do it right?
                              either fight and lose to the bandit leader before you do the sewage mission or lose to sewage boss and then lose to bandit leader for rape

Comment

yes nude Route goes nod XD
                                https://puu.sh/yZhHm/c394a58342.png

Comment

Working...
                                X