No announcement yet.

Oneone1 New RPG -鬼と刀のメリトクラシー - release date jan 11th 2018 DEMO is OUT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it's updated to ver 1.05 (NEED TO BE UPDATED FROM 1.04)
    【更新】鬼と刀のメリトクラシーver1.05修正パッチ公開です。
    ・ミッション「露出狂リクエスト」実行時、特定条件で起こる不具合を修正しました。
    ・特定の戦闘で敗北選択肢が機能しない不具合を修正しました。

http://www.oneone1.net/product/onito...1.05_patch.zip
    -Fix situation where exhibitionision mission causes problem.
    - Fix situation where self destruct causes problem in specific battle.
    Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

Comment

can someone upload newest versions to nyaa or pm it to me

Comment

Sangoku25 , denymeplz , Danton , HeIIscream , Alderaan86 , Resolved

Originally posted by DarkFire1004
        Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?

Comment

Guys. Calm your tits. If someone has a link and wants to share it, he or she will share it. Don't ask for it, as per requests from the moderators:
          Originally posted by DarkFire1004
          Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?
          Edit: aww, I was late. Dragon248 got it before me :<

Comment

Ver 1.04, use the ver 1.05 patch posted earlier to upgrade to latest version
            http://www.mediafire.com/file/7us50c...3%BCver1.04.7z

If it gets reported and removed like ver 1.00, I'm not re-uploading it again.

And it's updated to ver 1.05 (NEED TO BE UPDATED FROM 1.04)
            【更新】鬼と刀のメリトクラシーver1.05修正パッチ公開です。
            ・ミッション「露出狂リクエスト」実行時、特定条件で起こる不具合を修正しました。
            ・特定の戦闘で敗北選択肢が機能しない不具合を修正しました。

http://www.oneone1.net/product/onito...1.05_patch.zip
            -Fix situation where exhibitionision mission causes problem.
            - Fix situation where self destruct causes problem in specific battle.
            Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

Comment

thanks for the new version
              DMM ID : 11893328
              IGN : Moongoose

Comment

so bloody confused on what to do im stuck at this point even after talking to everyone to find out what to do

Comment

Originally posted by dragon5162 View Post
                  so bloody confused on what to do im stuck at this point even after talking to everyone to find out what to do
                  Use the provided guide in the フローチャート folder, or post a screenshot of your current quest, so people can tell you what to do

Comment

Anyone knows how to upgrade prostitute status to A or S?

Comment

How To unlock
                      1.Pregnant
                      2.lactation
                      3Nude Route

Comment

Anyone know how to edit the sex stats? Cheat Engine doesn't seem to really change it.

Comment

Am I the only one seeing Kill la Kill everywhere?
                          Especially that..... last boss..... must resist.... changing her bgm.... to Bluemenkranz.....
                          Nothing to see here. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by panzerelite View Post
                            How To unlock
                            1.Pregnant
                            2.lactation
                            3Nude Route
                            1. Be on secondary school route, and fail 3 or more mission, to be modified by secondary school to be able to get pregnant, get raped during battle on a dangerous day, walk around and get pregnant and sent to a farm to give birth.
                            2. Complete the above requirement, and talk to the brothel to see new milking event.
                            3.Chapter 4 of both route, require over 9 star in each H-stat on the right side for total of 3 star in the upper left sluttiness.level.
                            Normal route - Go to the bath house in the first town and use the man bath house, afterward you get costume change option
                            Secondary school route - Go do the exhibitionism mission at the brothel with the same 3 star sluttiness(over 9 star in each of the 4 stat added up) and you get costume change option.

Originally posted by satoshi1 View Post
                            Anyone know how to edit the sex stats? Cheat Engine doesn't seem to really change it.
                            They are looking at adding something like this, but it's not a gurantee

And game is now updated to ver 1.06b
                            ※必ずver1.06にアップデートしてからの適応をお願い致します。
                            【ver1.06b 更新内容】
                            ・悪堕ちルートラストバトルでの敗北選択肢不具合修正
                            ・特典パスワードテキストファイル生成の廃止  →PC環境に関係する不具合が確認されたため

Fix bug where corruption route defeat causes bug
                            Stop the creation of clear password, it causes problem in some PC

Comment

Originally posted by ay0lah View Post
                              First time i'm playing virgin route in oneone1 game lol. Gonna admit they are getting better at making games.
                              How you got the virgin route?

Comment

Originally posted by Krysty View Post

How you got the virgin route?
                                Complete all the mission and don't trigger any H side event.

And it's up to ver 1.06C(Need to be updated from Ver 1.06)
                                http://www.oneone1.net/product/onito....06c_patch.zip
                                ・ver1.06bに起因するエラーの修正をしました。
                                ・娼館イベントで正常に動作しない問題を修正しました。
                                ・一部ルート分岐選択肢が正常に動作しない不具合を修正しました
                                Last edited by bluewr; 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X