What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
can someone repost the dl for version 1.10? is there an eng patch? Anything different from other oneone1's rpgs?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's a special move that she learn in the final chapter in all her route

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone have mega link to full game with 1.10?

lederps7410

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a item that makes her pregnant regardless of whether or not its her dangerous day? The only two items that appear when I go through the corrupted route are the Chasity belt and the thing that keeps her from getting pregnant

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you unlock hentai skills in battle.... I am going crazy cant seem to find a way lol.. any idea?

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how the hell am i going to lose virginity with her if every time i die this red head comes and kill the boss for me lol ._.

Edit: any one got a save were we can cast sex skills please?

Last edited:

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to try it, can anyone gently send me the link of 1.10 in private? many thanks

darkincubo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How hard is this game? I remember playing "The Weakest go to the Wall" but it was so easy that I got bored (seriouslly I didn't even need to use the skills I learned to beat it, I could trash any enemy with just the normal attack). So I was wondering if OneOne1 has improved the gameplay and RPG system mechanics in this game.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Guys is there a partial? Or is someone working on a translation?
i've had a pretty bad day today so imma give you the asinine response since search seems to be beneath you.

So oddly enough going to and typing in 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー ulmf partial brought this amazing thread

Should probably try out google and looking around in the translations sub thread once in awhile.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i've had a pretty bad day today so imma give you the asinine response since search seems to be beneath you.

So oddly enough going to and typing in 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー ulmf partial brought this amazing thread

Should probably try out google and looking around in the translations sub thread once in awhile.
Just ignore them, every single one of his posts is asking for a save, because he's too lazy to play the game, or asking for a partial, because he's too lazy to even check. Going as far as resurrecting threads from all the way back in 2006.

Reputation score

actually i did but it didn't appear to me, thanks btw

Reputation score
Just ignore them, every single one of his posts is asking for a save, because he's too lazy to play the game, or asking for a partial, because he's too lazy to even check. Going as far as resurrecting threads from all the way back in 2006.
Who are you to tell this to me? Here is full of people like this, so shut up, this is place where if u want u answer if not than u don't do it, so just shut the fck up. I've tried to check for partials but honestly how this site is made is not the best for searching something. And yes i'll keep going on asking saves and partials cuz this forum is here for this aswell, maybe i have a life cuz i am not like u wasting hours on games just for fapping

Reputation score
And btw learn eng at least, "them" is plural idiot

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
And btw learn eng at least, "them" is plural idiot
4. (used with a singular indefinite pronoun or singular noun antecedent in place of the definite masculine him or the definite feminine her): If you know anyone looking for a job, tell them to contact me. If a patient asks a question, you should answer them honestly.

Why do you care about him using the word "them" as a singular pronoun as this forum isn't one that requires perfect spelling and grammar to post here?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is kinda depressing, i thought id have fun beating it multiple times to unlock everything. NEWP ... you beat it once and it hands you everything, whats the point of replaying it then? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.