What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to ask for a DL link to 1.10, if anyone could be so kind :3 Thanks in advance!

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It actually sometimes is, especially when putting the RJ code or either english/japanese title doesn't shed a result and you need to fiddle about with [Circle](code) Title and pray to get a result. Thanks, anyway.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It actually sometimes is, especially when putting the RJ code or either english/japanese title doesn't shed a result and you need to fiddle about with [Circle](code) Title and pray to get a result. Thanks, anyway.
Just copy the kanji

harv

Reputation score
I'd like to ask for a DL link to 1.10, if anyone could be so kind :3 Thanks in advance!
i don´t really wanna use the torrent and i´m relatively new to downloading random stuff on the interwebs. how do i use the magnet-function-thingy?
tl;dr: Hey,What´s that button do?

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i don´t really wanna use the torrent and i´m relatively new to downloading random stuff on the interwebs. how do i use the magnet-function-thingy?
tl;dr: Hey,What´s that button do?
I always just clicked on them myself not really knowing what they were, since they just opened what I thought was the torrent file, did a google search myself for it and this is what I got,

So basically it's just a trackerless torrent using DHT to find peers.

harv

Reputation score
I always just clicked on them myself not really knowing what they were, since they just opened what I thought was the torrent file, did a google search myself for it and this is what I got,

So basically it's just a trackerless torrent using DHT to find peers.
Thank you for the quick answer. Turns out, i´m trying to torrent without a client.:confused:

We all gotta start somewhere, right?....right?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough online somewhere? i cant get the one that comes with the game to translate at all

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where are the h moves at? I think I'm pretty far and they only seem to strip me, aside from the one boss moth so far lol.

Also no sex scenes on defeat either :\

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know/has the fixes to 1.1, cause 「特定シーンでステータスによる分岐が正しく行われない状況を修正しました。」 is a bit vague, though the way I understand GT butchering, those will likely be just minor changes in some scenes to reflect heroine status correctly (so no changes in graphics, just scripting).

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Append was origionally planned to have 10 CG< will now have 16 and 1 bonus.
And Steam version should be released anyday now.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this going to be a separated game? or another update to the existing game.

Lazerz1928

Lurker
Reputation score
So I looked into the Armor.rvdata2 and saw that there is in fact an H-Equipment called "100 of Hundred" and it grants 100% Fertility. I'm trying to complete all the items yet I can't find this or the "Rosary", aka Turns you into a Demon Destroyer, anywhere.

And if anybody can interpret the meaning of that post at the end of this forum's page 21 and start of page 22 where Welkin2 said you can find the 100% Fertility H-Equip at the weapon and armor shop by Francis Town (Starting Town) only when in the Evil Route and that it costs 50k gold I would appreciate it very much because I already spent so much time doing normal route then evil route, school/prostitution route then evil route, trying different combinations of missions and routes and the like for the evil route and I still can't buy this thing in Francis Town.

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.