What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askell

Lurker
Reputation score
That's the only h-game that I have completed nearly without any sexual content(apart from ocassional groping or skirt-turning from NPCs). Maybe after Engrish relase I will actually get to see something lewd heh, looking forward to it.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is the dark haired girl the main character from their previous game, 'Weakest to the Wall'?
Went and looked at some of the art, and yeah I'm 99.999% certain she is.

Reputation score

Why do you care about him using the word "them" as a singular pronoun as this forum isn't one that requires perfect spelling and grammar to post here?
actually i thought he was talking about all people posting requests like mine, and after he was speaking to me, what's why i did not understand well, mb

Reputation score
call me - pangenderfluidattackhelicopterasscatussubmarine or we will meet in court
Well if this will make u feel better so you are pangenderfluidattackhelicopterasscatussubmarine, but honestly man i did just ask something and you just putted shit on me with no reason, than i got it wrong what you said and was angry and i said bad things ye so i am sorry but honestly you should not attack others for nothing

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well if this will make u feel better so you are pangenderfluidattackhelicopterasscatussubmarine, but honestly man i did just ask something and you just putted shit on me with no reason, than i got it wrong what you said and was angry and i said bad things ye so i am sorry but honestly you should not attack others for nothing
He had a good enough reason to 'attack you'. Apparently you still don't get it because here you are pushing this thread back to the top with a double post trying to defend yourself. No one cares. Get over yourself and try contributing for once. Everyone here has a life, not only you.
Stop resurrecting old threads just to ask for a save and also stop double/triple posting. It's not that hard to put two quotes in one reply, just a tiny bit more effort.
I don't want to hear your reply about how I'm 'attacking you without reason', just take it like a man and learn your lesson from it.

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember playing this game for a while after the release but now it won't start with the latest Win10 Build (guess). with the game version 1.10. I just see the game.exe hitting xx.mb in RAM going up a bit and then dropping back to xx.mb again while CGP time gues through the roof. It just stays at the company Logo. Tried multiple sources, unicode language is japanese and running the game as admin didn't help. May I humbly request ideas? Is it even working for anyone out there?

Many thanks in advance and sry to resurrect this thread.

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Works for me. I'm on windows build 16299.309 but I don't think that's the real problem. More likely something that runs in the background. Check this

Last edited:

popotitos93

Reputation score
The game will be out in Steam in July, i hope their translation skills improve; also oneone1 upload the game soundtrack with a few new CGs
Reference:

Mignon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game will be out in Steam in July, i hope their translation skills improve; also oneone1 upload the game soundtrack with a few new CGs
Reference:
Eh? Did Sakuragames pick this up too?

qazwsxrem

Reputation score
Reference:
They don't have any translation "skills" to improve from game to game.

popotitos93

Reputation score
New Oneone1 game protagonist sneak peek
-
-

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but according to their blogpost (+google translate), it seems that they're collaborating with DlSite to translate the game instead of SakuraGames, and the translator is someone who has already translated games before. Thankfully we don't have to endure another game being ruined by SakuraGames.

Source:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but according to their blogpost (+google translate), it seems that they're collaborating with DlSite to translate the game instead of SakuraGames, and the translator is someone who has already translated games before. Thankfully we don't have to endure another game being ruined by SakuraGames.

Source:
Will Chiaki be expanding empire?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Steam page coming soon is up

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is the steam page teasing pict are new picture? some of it i remember never seen it. Is this what they mean by append update?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
is the steam page teasing pict are new picture? some of it i remember never seen it. Is this what they mean by append update?
Yes, Steam should come with it, dlsite should be a aditional purchase as a dlc

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Append page coming soon is up on dlsite (You need origional game to use Append)

They gave some more info on Append

Origional plan was a free update of 8 CG that was planned but didn't make it into official release.
But Dlsite required them to make it a DLC/Append that is paid, so they postponed it, and doubled CG count and new scenario
And folded it into the Steam release making project.

And since Steam is still not sure, and summer is hot, the artist is currently working on another CG of Akatsuki(Main anatonist) to be released in celebration of release.

Oneone1 statement on Steam release

Steam release date is still not known, they origionally wanted Mid to Late July or Early August, but Steam being Steam, is telling th em to wait.
Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade has already been completed and is currently under review by Steam.Steam has informed us that it will take a while for them to review the game, so we cannot release it until they are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.