What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really looking forward to this game, i like oneone1 games a lot, hopefully it gets released before 2018, oh the waiting game :c

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Really looking forward to this game, i like oneone1 games a lot, hopefully it gets released before 2018, oh the waiting game :c
December is demo, game expected to be released January 11th 2018

Some more exhibitionism scene

Milking scene and you can sell milk for money

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
By the way, the blog post saids it Oneone1 wants the game be out in 11th Jan, 2018. Though there maybe minor possible be delay due to dlsite's end.
Guess the demo will be comming sooner then we thought, since that they usually make demo two to three weeks before the game actaully launch.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
By the way, the blog post saids it Oneone1 wants the game be out in 11th Jan, 2018. Though there maybe minor possible be delay due to dlsite's end.
Guess the demo will be comming sooner then we thought, since that they usually make demo two to three weeks before the game actaully launch.
11th Jan, 11-1, I see the connection there.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fuck me, I'm excited for this game. It's odd really. I remember back when every time I saw the name "OneOne1" I ignored it, because their games were stiff, and really quite shitty. Then "The Weakest go to the Wall" or whatever it was called released, and it was actually pretty good. Every game since has copied that game's format and been at least alright, even if it got quite a bit repetitive and same-y. But this game has me excited. It seems pretty huge, with a bunch of extreme stuff shown off in the trailers (stomach deformation/distension, hooray!) and just a ton of scenes in general. Really looking forward to this one.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fuck me, I'm excited for this game. It's odd really. I remember back when every time I saw the name "OneOne1" I ignored it, because their games were stiff, and really quite shitty. Then "The Weakest go to the Wall" or whatever it was called released, and it was actually pretty good. Every game since has copied that game's format and been at least alright, even if it got quite a bit repetitive and same-y. But this game has me excited. It seems pretty huge, with a bunch of extreme stuff shown off in the trailers (stomach deformation/distension, hooray!) and just a ton of scenes in general. Really looking forward to this one.
People often complain about these devs being samey or not taking risks, but these are hobbyists not pro game devs. It really works well if they iterate and reiterate until they really know what they're doing and make something polished and complete. They can't afford to have super long development processes with testers who can tell them what to do better.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
People often complain about these devs being samey or not taking risks, but these are hobbyists not pro game devs. It really works well if they iterate and reiterate until they really know what they're doing and make something polished and complete. They can't afford to have super long development processes with testers who can tell them what to do better.
Basically the devs found something they are good at making and brings in steady income, which is nice if they happen to make the style of games you like, but bad if you only like parts of it. This does work out such that you know exactly what you're getting from this dev. Not a bad thing in of itself. But yeah, I agree with you, these are very small teams making these and their income is directly related to them being able to push the game out, unlike large professional developers that have fixed salary and other facilities that can refine a design.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is something I love about Shoku. All their games are structured roughly the same, but they build upon and improve them with each game. I especially love how the character display in the menu gets better and better with each successive game.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, im looking forward to it thats for sure. I'll be sure to buy it and share it here with you people and of course do a partial. : )

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, im looking forward to it thats for sure. I'll be sure to buy it and share it here with you people and of course do a partial. : )
And we all love you for it yugifan. You are the hero we need. And that I personally deserve, because I've been really good lately.

Last edited:

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The names have been quite interesting, with this one being Meritocracy of Demons and Swords (Oni to Katana no Meritokurashi).

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
They updated the official site with some stuff

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Demo is out

Last edited:
OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Still bad request 400.
Hoping you can also up it on mega.
Not possible, I have no more mega account, all got deleted due to people reporting link from here.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
try copying the link, pasting it into the URL bar, then getting rid of all the % signs you see

Status
Not open for further replies.