What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope this demo is quite big, I've been looking forward to this game for so long!

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I hope this demo is quite big, I've been looking forward to this game for so long!
700+MB
Demo includes prologue and Chapter 1 which has 5 quest and route this time seems to depend on how many quest you complete

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game looks good and plays well,but i cant shake the feeling that I keep having this dejavu that lately their games feel the same to me.
Plus Looks like there is no futa content after all :( I guess those days where they did more fetishes and variety of scenes are over it seems.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can lose your virginity by
doing the bandit quest before the slime quest (or failing the slime quest) and then losing to the bandit boss.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mega link is just fine for me, can't wait to see how this one plays.

I take it back, crashes on startup with apploc as admin.

I take it back again, worked fine when I launched it through VNR for some reason, text is fucked though.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone discover how to make MC pregnant yet?
While not all of them, almost every trial of games that have pregnancy system have it disabled :v

Also, this is oneone1, their pregnancy have mostly been through events and not sex so I'm not sure I'd have any hope for that to change in this game.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
While not all of them, almost every trial of games that have pregnancy system have it disabled :v

Also, this is oneone1, their pregnancy have mostly been through events and not sex so I'm not sure I'd have any hope for that to change in this game.
I doubt it, since all the pregnancy images and script are in the game file already, there must be a way to trigger it.(Theres even a working peroid cycle built in already. also a day/night cycle at town, according to the events......)
Also this is oneone1's taro's team's production, as his past work of early oneone1 rpg games, usually have combat skill related impregnation in the first place in mind already.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dlsite coming soon is up with demo too

55 unique event

3 route, 10 ending

Normal route

Secondary school route - Will be given H-order

Evil coruption route

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I doubt it, since all the pregnancy images and script are in the game file already, there must be a way to trigger it.(Theres even a working peroid cycle built in already. also a day/night cycle at town, according to the events......)
Also this is oneone1's taro's team's production, as his past work of early oneone1 rpg games, usually have combat skill related impregnation in the first place in mind already.
Welp, from the description on DLSite
>物語が進むと妊娠できる体質になります。
As you progress through the story, you'll become able to get pregnant.

So on one hand, yay you can get pregnant outside of events (H attacks during combat, with higher chance on ovulating day)
On the other hand, ehh to be able to get pregnant you need to progress in the story (i.e. unlock via event)

So because of this, you probably can't get pregnant in the trial since I don't think the story goes that far.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone can explain me how i get rid of that stupid "teleport" right after the heroine get defeated? Because it does not let me test what each mob do when they will rape her, or try to.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck right now. I just unlocked the forest after the red girl sealed the bottom steps in the fire cave. Where do I go from here? How do I get to the bandit lord? At the end of the forest there was an exclamation point on some trees that I hit but then nothing.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone planning a translation for this game? at least a partial? would make navigating it much more easier, im familiar with oneone1 games but a partial or a translation (even the shitty ones like dark elf) would be really helpful and appreciated (just wanna know btw, dont wanna sound like a dick in case some1 comes with the usual "then translate it yourself", i really appreciate people who put the work into translating stuff).

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm stuck right now. I just unlocked the forest after the red girl sealed the bottom steps in the fire cave. Where do I go from here? How do I get to the bandit lord? At the end of the forest there was an exclamation point on some trees that I hit but then nothing.
I think you can only have one quest active at a time and it sounds like you're currently on the "fetch the lost object" quest. Return to the man in the room above the item shop and deliver the cursed mask that you picked up in the forest.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is anyone planning a translation for this game? at least a partial? would make navigating it much more easier, im familiar with oneone1 games but a partial or a translation (even the shitty ones like dark elf) would be really helpful and appreciated (just wanna know btw, dont wanna sound like a dick in case some1 comes with the usual "then translate it yourself", i really appreciate people who put the work into translating stuff).
Yugifan spoke about making a translation/partial for it a couple of pages back.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think you can only have one quest active at a time and it sounds like you're currently on the "fetch the lost object" quest. Return to the man in the room above the item shop and deliver the cursed mask that you picked up in the forest.
Thanks a bunch. Do you know where the bandit quest is?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. I believe it was at the bottom left house in the city.

Last edited:

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Then, nobody can tell me why there is nothing I could do to get rid of the teleport thing? Also, fighting a lot of monsters do nothing, just a few npcs do something fun to see...

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Then, nobody can tell me why there is nothing I could do to get rid of the teleport thing? Also, fighting a lot of monsters do nothing, just a few npcs do something fun to see...
As far as I've found you can only get raped by the bandits in the demo and that only after you've lost your virginity.

Status
Not open for further replies.