What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I've found you can only get raped by the bandits in the demo and that only after you've lost your virginity.
Then, the mc will be unable of get raped until she lost the virginity? or that is just a thing of the demo?. Because if she need get rid of the virginity to unlock being raped for monsters/bandits is a stupid way to make this game...If the game works in that was, there will be no virgin rute with freedom to do anything but just being "molested".

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Then, the mc will be unable of get raped until she lost the virginity? or that is just a thing of the demo?. Because if she need get rid of the virginity to unlock being raped for monsters/bandits is a stupid way to make this game...If the game works in that was, there will be no virgin rute with freedom to do anything but just being "molested".
Most Oneone1 games do this. Heck, there are a ton of H games, particularly when corruption is involved, where you can't lose your virginity until a certain point (often with multiple ways to do it from that point forward).

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most Oneone1 games do this. Heck, there are a ton of H games, particularly when corruption is involved, where you can't lose your virginity until a certain point (often with multiple ways to do it from that point forward).
The only one I played with something like that was D&P, but at least it let me do wathever I wanted with the mc (anal, oral, etc), and at some point is good when there is a corruption method to work with it, but for me is more preferible when the player have the decision to keep the virginity of the mc or not (like the new game of water spoon, Wings of Rolldia or my loved Virgin Protect Magic).

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I believe after the weakest goes to the wall game all of Oneone1's RPG games have it so at a certain point you can choose to lose the virginity or not, this point usually lets you choose if you want to pursue the virgin clear, or if you wanna start the corruption. Since this is most likely going to be like their recent games, there's going to be a large number of possible endings depending on the corruption of the girl. (Hopefully they follow their formula).

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe after the weakest goes to the wall game all of Oneone1's RPG games have it so at a certain point you can choose to lose the virginity or not, this point usually lets you choose if you want to pursue the virgin clear, or if you wanna start the corruption. Since this is most likely going to be like their recent games, there's going to be a large number of possible endings depending on the corruption of the girl. (Hopefully they follow their formula).
Well, I will be ok with just keep the virginity of the mc and being able to let her be corrupted at the same time/being raped or have any other kind of sexual encounters but at my choice, like, for example, let her being raped via anal or oral and level up that stuffs or something like that. Is the only thing I want for this game (and what I for general like to see in any other one and with a complete stats card, and here that for now is the only appealing thing).

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
3 Route, 10 Ending

Virgin Route

Secondary School Route - Fail X number of mission to be send to secondary school, and have H-event

Corruption Route

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
3 Route, 10 Ending

Virgin Route

Secondary School Route - Fail X number of mission to be send to secondary school, and have H-event

Corruption Route
I love it, so the get captured route this time around is basically you got bad grades?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I love it, so the get captured route this time around is basically you got bad grades?
Well, Until the game is out and the official guide is out, we only have the demo guide
chapter 1, has two route, 1, compelte 3+ mission to continue and fail 3+ mission to go to other route

And looking at the list of CG on dlsite

And description, the secondary school is for failed "student' will be used as breeder and prostitute for future power people, since the school is to train power people to fight demon, if you fail enough, you are unique that you have fire and ice potentional, so is transfered to secondary school to keep that trait.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got stuck after the red haired girl sealed up the entrance to a group of mobs. What am I supposed to do next?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just hope if they decide to release it on Steam they deliver a proper translation this time. Not holding my breath though.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, Until the game is out and the official guide is out, we only have the demo guide
chapter 1, has two route, 1, compelte 3+ mission to continue and fail 3+ mission to go to other route

And looking at the list of CG on dlsite

And description, the secondary school is for failed "student' will be used as breeder and prostitute for future power people, since the school is to train power people to fight demon, if you fail enough, you are unique that you have fire and ice potentional, so is transfered to secondary school to keep that trait.
The list look like a weird soundtrack lol.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When the game this extrem cansur I would not buy it at steam the so-called de censur patches do not bring because he has exaggerated disma tottal.
If there is no decoded version that is reasonable, it is eha scrap.
The charm area was so badly censored that looks more like broken script.
The censorship art he took is a smooth 6 :confused:

Wenn das Spiel dise Extreme Censur beibehält würd ich es nicht bei Steam kaufen den die sogenante de Censur Patches bringen da nichts weil er disma tottal übertreiben hat.
Wenns keine decensierte version gibt die vernünftig ist ist es eha schrott.
Der charm bereich wurde so schlecht zensiert das sieht eher aus wie defekter script .
Die zensur art die er genommen hat ist ne glatte 6 :confused:

Madobe-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope we get to see that antagonist woman get gangbanged at the very least.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hope someone makes a walkthrough for this game, its one of the few hentai rpgs with animations so one of the few Im interested in playing but I am SO clueless on what to do on the trial >_<
I did the redhead imp firepit event, unlocked the forest, got to the quest marker on the end of it, talked to the ! in the city but have no idea where bandits or slimes are or what to do next.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Lol 10 page already, and the game isnt even out yet. Never seen everyone is so hype to oneone1 before lol, they sure is stepping up their game to be able make people this hype. Kudos to them.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
hope someone makes a walkthrough for this game, its one of the few hentai rpgs with animations so one of the few Im interested in playing but I am SO clueless on what to do on the trial >_<
I did the redhead imp firepit event, unlocked the forest, got to the quest marker on the end of it, talked to the ! in the city but have no idea where bandits or slimes are or what to do next.
Erm, they include a guide for all their game as html file for all the quest and path.

Reputation score
cant start the demo of the game.
I get the same errors.
file corrupted
the readme file is just a bunch of random characters.
Can anyone help me

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
(...)
the readme file is just a bunch of random characters.
Can anyone help me
This point to your local setting not being in japanese.
Most probable answer is that the files name got corrupted the same way as the text in the readme because of that.

multiple option :
1) you don't want to switch to japanese local setting => install asian language and extract again the game / trial using an up to date winzip version. If possible, using local setting emulating tool like NTLEA or local emulator. Lowest chance of working among the solution.
2) get someone to extract the file correctly and compress the game with in a RAR file. Get the file and uncompress it (dunno why, but rar handle way better jap name on non japanese local computer). You'll get the correct file name, but the character in txt / word file will still be giberrish, and you may have some problem to start the game and / or see in game text.
3) switch you computer local setting to japanese. Uncompress the archive again (might have to re download it in japanese local setting). Start the game, enjoy playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.