What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

popotitos93

Reputation score
They announced that the game will be at DLsite and DMM in 20hrs. :D

Can't wait!

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They announced that the game will be at DLsite and DMM in 20hrs. :D

Can't wait!
oh boy, the hype is real, the waiting is killing me, i hope it delivers, it looks so much better than dystopia and dark elf.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I never imagined oneone1 would be known for the great games and circlekame for bad games.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I never imagined oneone1 would be known for the great games and circlekame for bad games.
times change i guess, circlekame kept fucking things up over and over again while oneone1 improved in every aspect (unless you plain dont like their art).

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Same, guess that's the difference between listening to criticism (notice the lack of banshees in newer 111 games) and deciding "eh, fuck it, they'll buy anything".

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
game is out on anime sharing already
EDIT: Holy smokes, it already has 500 downloads o.o

Last edited:

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think oneone1 really have improved quite a lot and this new game seems to be a proof of this. They're pouring more work into this title than most creators (Especially western creators lol)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Don't waste your time on anime-sharing, by the time you will download all premium links it will be on nyaa, and if you haven't noticed, new anime sharing links always shows up with one missing file part, witch shows up only next day.
im short on money till next weak, so i rather would avoid to make any purchases right now, but if it in 2 h it wont show up on nyaa i will buy it and upload

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What I don't like about the anime-sharing links is that they also sometimes contain malware, depending on which site the file is uploaded to.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Biggest issue is that they withhold one part for tomorrow.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
File is withheld to encourage people to buy the game. Obviously doesn't work if people have no way of buying it to begin with, though. :p

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont know why people have trouble buying from the JP site, my bank blocked them at first but after a couple of calls and telling them "Give me pron pls" it went through. But I usually only buy from creators that I reaaaally support, like Cherypoi or the dude that made GW

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I dont know why people have trouble buying from the JP site, my bank blocked them at first but after a couple of calls and telling them "Give me pron pls" it went through. But I usually only buy from creators that I reaaaally support, like Cherypoi or the dude that made GW
Mine just declines. The bank treats it like a suspicious transaction because of their protection services to prevent theft.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Try buying Points first then use those instead (leaves you with leftovers due to fixed amount). There might be a specific reason we can't buy directly, but I can't confirm it for sure.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
so i bought it it comes in 4 parts 700 mb, downloading will take me about 1h uploading will take, im afraid, 6 h

Status
Not open for further replies.