What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if it's already been answered, but has there been any info as to whether or not this game will be translated? If memory serves, ONEONE1 made a post in which they grudgingly acknowledged that the Steam translations were bad, but it didn't say clearly if it meant they'd hire a real translator next time, simply not translate it at all, or continue employing SakuraGame.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game cleared~~

If you just go for story stuff and no H-event, it can be pretty fast~
3 quest(Not counting side quest) 5 chapter, and most of the H-stuff are side quest type event, some are get defeated by specific enemy, but most are triggered by doing side quest style stuff,

Overall~ a pretty good game~

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
getting an immediate crash. No idea why, other Oneone1 games are working fine, extracted with 7-zip and applocale.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial topic over here.

The usual stuff, menu. Battle etc. And since i now can, choices as well.
Anything else you guys want translated let me know over at the topic.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
getting an immediate crash. No idea why, other Oneone1 games are working fine, extracted with 7-zip and applocale.
Anyone having the same issue, try just renaming the folder you installed the game in. Seemed to work for me.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know where to catch the underwear thief?
The guide that comes with the game give pretty detailed description on how to clear the various quest

Talk to the youth corp captain first(Same person that give the sewer quest)
Go tot he bar and talk to the old man, scene should change to black
Now go to the shed next to the bath house, losing that fight will have a H-scene

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The guide that comes with the game give pretty detailed description on how to clear the various quest

Talk to the youth corp captain first(Same person that give the sewer quest)
Go tot he bar and talk to the old man, scene should change to black
Now go to the shed next to the bath house, losing that fight will have a H-scene
Ah k thx.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
denymeplz requested Quest / Mission Info to be translated in the partial so ill be doing that.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
bro just change your computers local to japan heres how first go to Control panel -)change date time or number formats -)administrative-)change system local to japan you might have to restart your pc idk but now when ever you extract Japanese games the should work fine

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone else run into the error message that plays after the scene where the MC and her 3 schoolmates are captured? It crashes my game. It adds the scene to my collection but even after skipping it it gives me the same error and crash.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do keep in mind that it's a partial not a full one.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
bro just change your computers local to japan heres how first go to Control panel -)change date time or number formats -)administrative-)change system local to japan you might have to restart your pc idk but now when ever you extract Japanese games the should work fine
Setting it to Japanese locale tends to be a pain in the ass further down the road, as well as being a pain if I want to use programs that might need another locale besides US and JP. That's why I use apploc

Status
Not open for further replies.