What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do I finish the quest with pearl village? It says I need to interact with the darkened spot, but doesn't do anything.

VictorInfinity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont know what to do after talking with the sister from the church, can someone help me please ?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man, this game is grim even by Oneone1's standards. Having a hard time identifying any characters who aren't objectively terrible people lol.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i already tried, but she allways teleport after the lost or the red hair girl go save her
x.x
i presume it be same as its other games not everyquest rape on loose happens. its probably only on important quests

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's a boss fight with a bandit leader that you have to lose to "unlock" sex. Doing so will also cause certain enemies to start using h-attacks on you, as well.

VictorInfinity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a boss fight with a bandit leader that you have to lose to "unlock" sex. Doing so will also cause certain enemies to start using h-attacks on you, as well.
you mean the bandit leader that tried to rape the girl but the red hair one saved her ? because i let that happen, but it did not unlocked the sex scene x.x

do you have a save file =P ?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did anyone finish the alternative school route? Need help with a quest that can't progress.

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NG+ Save. Gallery is on the 2nd row.

Let me know if there are any problems.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Started on translating the flowchart. Only up to the chapter 1 contents. If anyone wants to take it over, feel free. Don't think I'm going to get anything more done tonight.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She can only get pregnant with monsters and not with humans. For monster pregnancy, you have to follow the alternate school root(by failing missions 3 times on chapter 1, 2 or 3) and failing 3 missions again to unlock it in chapter 3. When pregnant, it immediately moves you to another map where you have to give birth, quite disappointing, but overall it is a much better game than their previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.