What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
There is no priest in the village.
well, the mission say to first go talk to the priest in the church :v unless it meant the main town's church and not the village (didn't grab this game)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well, the mission say to first go talk to the priest in the church :v unless it meant the main town's church and not the village (didn't grab this game)
On alternative school route, you don't have access to St. Francis.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did and interacted with the darkened part of the wall. It was supposed to collapse or w.e and take me underground.
You have to be clothed and talk to the old man outside on the bench.
I was able to get clothed with an option in battle.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
She can only get pregnant with monsters and not with humans. For monster pregnancy, you have to follow the alternate school root(by failing missions 3 times on chapter 1, 2 or 3) and failing 3 missions again to unlock it in chapter 3. When pregnant, it immediately moves you to another map where you have to give birth, quite disappointing, but overall it is a much better game than their previous ones.
Got all the way to chapter 3 + and still cannot trigger the pregnancy stuff. :S. How do I get that to work? (Going alternate school route by failing alot.)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think this was the first One One game I ever beat. Gameplay was generic RPG maker VX ACE stuff, but the story was pretty good. Almost makes me want to replay their other games, if they aren't convoluted anyway.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Go to the village
Talk to the Old man on the Bench to get the intel on the wall
Investigate the darken part of the wall
Go to dungeon and defeat boss, Losing doesn't have specific game over scene, just quest fail.

Also, Game got updated to Ver 1.3 for bug fix, but dlsite right now only still has 1.2

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Go to the village
Talk to the Old man on the Bench to get the intel on the wall
Investigate the darken part of the wall
Go to dungeon and defeat boss, Losing doesn't have specific game over scene, just quest fail.

Also, Game got updated to Ver 1.3 for bug fix, but dlsite right now only still has 1.2
i will add:
must wear clothes (in menu there is new option)

piroCK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone got the updated version ? , 1.0 crahes with some kind off script error at the alt route start in Ch.3 :(

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah so that is why. I'm using the 1.00 vers. and there is no option in battle to put on clothes.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do in the first quest you get from the Nun in the church in first town?

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i think alt route and get lost after save 3 people (red hair , aomine guy , and white guy)
so what next? i cant find "!" except sleep ...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm hoping Oneone1 have implemented the full gallery unlock feature for everyone who finishes the game at least once. I'm satisfied with just viewing the horny route sex scenes and skipping the story that goes with it.

From what I can see, the flowchart is done the usual way and shouldn't be difficult at all to follow and finish regardless of which route players pick.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do in the first quest you get from the Nun in the church in first town?
The guide that comes with the game give pretty detailed description on how to clear the various quest

Talk to the youth corp captain first(Same person that give the sewer quest)
Go tot he bar and talk to the old man, scene should change to black
Now go to the shed next to the bath house, losing that fight will have a H-scene

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There is no gallery option.
You'll have to clear the game to get the Gallery and self-destruct option.
Clearing it changes something in the Arc folder, so even in previous save, you get the gallery mode and self destruct option.

And game is up to ver 1.03 now, but dlsite still only have 1.02
ver1.02
・バッグログで起こる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.01
・分校ルートに特定条件を満たした状態で分岐した場合に生じる
不具合を修正しました。

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got locked in the church area because probably, can't put cloths on v1.00... extracted the file package and opened game with editor as well, once opened through the "Test" option, player can also open a developer menu by pressing right Shift+Enter, this menu let u change her h stats freely(even go back to virgin before events if want).

Reputation score
could someone provide the save that has the purple babe using H-Moves on opponents? Not the completed CG but like when you get to fight/use her.

Edit : Actually, If anyone can get to the Corrupted Route at the beginning. could you share the save?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.