What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so bloody confused on what to do im stuck at this point even after talking to everyone to find out what to do

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so bloody confused on what to do im stuck at this point even after talking to everyone to find out what to do
Use the provided guide in the フローチャート folder, or post a screenshot of your current quest, so people can tell you what to do

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to edit the sex stats? Cheat Engine doesn't seem to really change it.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Am I the only one seeing Kill la Kill everywhere?
Especially that..... last boss..... must resist.... changing her bgm.... to Bluemenkranz.....

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How To unlock
1.Pregnant
2.lactation
3Nude Route
1. Be on secondary school route, and fail 3 or more mission, to be modified by secondary school to be able to get pregnant, get raped during battle on a dangerous day, walk around and get pregnant and sent to a farm to give birth.
2. Complete the above requirement, and talk to the brothel to see new milking event.
3.Chapter 4 of both route, require over 9 star in each H-stat on the right side for total of 3 star in the upper left sluttiness.level.
Normal route - Go to the bath house in the first town and use the man bath house, afterward you get costume change option
Secondary school route - Go do the exhibitionism mission at the brothel with the same 3 star sluttiness(over 9 star in each of the 4 stat added up) and you get costume change option.

Anyone know how to edit the sex stats? Cheat Engine doesn't seem to really change it.
They are looking at adding something like this, but it's not a gurantee

And game is now updated to ver 1.06b
※必ずver1.06にアップデートしてからの適応をお願い致します。
【ver1.06b 更新内容】
・悪堕ちルートラストバトルでの敗北選択肢不具合修正
・特典パスワードテキストファイル生成の廃止  →PC環境に関係する不具合が確認されたため

Fix bug where corruption route defeat causes bug
Stop the creation of clear password, it causes problem in some PC

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How you got the virgin route?
Complete all the mission and don't trigger any H side event.

And it's up to ver 1.06C(Need to be updated from Ver 1.06)

・ver1.06bに起因するエラーの修正をしました。
・娼館イベントで正常に動作しない問題を修正しました。
・一部ルート分岐選択肢が正常に動作しない不具合を修正しました

Last edited:

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Be on secondary school route, and fail 3 or more mission, to be modified by secondary school to be able to get pregnant, get raped during battle on a dangerous day, walk around and get pregnant and sent to a farm to give birth.
2. Complete the above requirement, and talk to the brothel to see new milking event.
3.Chapter 4 of both route, require over 9 star in each H-stat on the right side for total of 3 star in the upper left sluttiness.level.
Normal route - Go to the bath house in the first town and use the man bath house, afterward you get costume change option
Secondary school route - Go do the exhibitionism mission at the brothel with the same 3 star sluttiness(over 9 star in each of the 4 stat added up) and you get costume change option.

They are looking at adding something like this, but it's not a gurantee

And game is now updated to ver 1.06b
【ver1.06b 更新内容】
・悪堕ちルートラストバトルでの敗北選択肢不具合修正
・特典パスワードテキストファイル生成の廃止  →PC環境に関係する不具合が確認されたため

Fix bug where corruption route defeat causes bug
Stop the creation of clear password, it causes problem in some PC
And How I can know about her dangerous day?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
bluewr
Thanks for keeping us up to date but could you maybe post the links for the 1.05 and 1.06 again?
I get a 404 Error Message when opening the link.
1.06c worked fine though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Probably just me, but the download from Mediafire is slower than a virtual sloth. I wonder if something is capping the download speed.

It looks like most of the bugs are affecting the sex routes. Will find out for myself if the true route is impossible to clear in the initial release version.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Complete all the mission and don't trigger any H side event.

And it's up to ver 1.06C(Need to be updated from Ver 1.06)

・ver1.06bに起因するエラーの修正をしました。
・娼館イベントで正常に動作しない問題を修正しました。
・一部ルート分岐選択肢が正常に動作しない不具合を修正しました

Are you positive version 1.06 is required? Considering both 1.05 and 1.06 + 1.06b are removed from the site?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Are you positive version 1.06 is required? Considering both 1.05 and 1.06 + 1.06b are removed from the site?
It's what they said on the official site witht he download.

What makes you think it wouldn't be?

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's what they said on the official site witht he download.

What makes you think it wouldn't be?
Well, I don't know japanese, and google translate is anything but clear on this sentence :p And 1.05, 1.06 and 1.06b were removed so fast from the downloads (from their site), as well as the fact, that 1.06c download doesn't provide a new launcher or anything, just sysdata and main files, so obviously changes brought by 1.05 and 1.06 patches need to be included in those files. Unless there were more edited files in the previous patches.
Anyway, I'm updating 1.06c verion on google drive for those who don't want to deal with slowness of mediafire, link should be up in a couple minutes.

edit:
Since forum is still in shambles and I'm unable to attach a txt or zip file directly, without hoster, I'll just upload it via mega... sorry about the roundabout way (the link is in the txt file).

Last edited:
OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ver 106 was never on their site, it's on DMM and Dlsite only

And Ver 106B and 106C is fixing bug that appeared in 106

100 is the first version
then 102 and 103

104 they encryped the file and added new CG, and had a additional download on their site to 105

So only small patch was 105, 106B and 106C

106B and 106C is update of 106(Downloadable only from DMM and Dlsite) and are patch for that version as stated on the official site, if you try it on earlier version, and it causes bug, it is only on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.