What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver 106 was never on their site, it's on DMM and Dlsite only

And Ver 106B and 106C is fixing bug that appeared in 106

100 is the first version
then 102 and 103

104 they encryped the file and added new CG, and had a additional download on their site to 105

So only small patch was 105, 106B and 106C

106B and 106C is update of 106(Downloadable only from DMM and Dlsite) and are patch for that version as stated on the official site, if you try it on earlier version, and it causes bug, it is only on yourself.
Got it. Well anyway, the version I uploaded was native 1.06, upgraded to 1.06c, no skipping patches or anything.

Anyway, speaking of the game itself, what are the 1st and 2nd options when starting the game? 3rd one is obviously for skipping or playing intro.
edit: Alright, first option is for easy/normal mode, still clueless about 2nd one.

Last edited:

Alderaan86

Reputation score
I went for corruption route, but only unlocked endings 7 and 10, how to unlock 8 and 9?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I went for corruption route, but only unlocked endings 7 and 10, how to unlock 8 and 9?
Emding 8 - Corruption route, on the last mission, don't kill any of the enemy girl after defeating them, and after defeating the final boss, choose to seal her power instead of killing her.

Ending 9 - Secondary school route, lose the final fight, but don't kill any of the 3 enemy girl in earlier fight. [h=3][/h]

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if it was a fix or an bug in v1.00 that couldn't change her cloths in battle and so... however on v1.06c pressing D in any place on the map will put/remove her cloths if on bitch ending...

Alderaan86

Reputation score
Some generous soul that already translate the guide who could share it with me? I don't know what i'm doing wrong, but instead of unlock ending 8, it unlock ending 6, so to resume, who translated the guide?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't match the ending #, but match the ending name (Japanese) with the guide the comes with the game.

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uhm, what's the church mission about? Apparently I can't do nothing.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uhm, what's the church mission about? Apparently I can't do nothing.
Script-kiddie machine translators working on the flowchart need to get their act together or questions like these won't stop coming.

1. Talk to the nun in the church.
2. Go to the youth headquarters and talk to the chief (leftmost NPC, players have been here before thanks to the sewer slime quest)
3. Go to the bar located inside the Inn.
4. Talk to the old man seated at the bar across the bartender.
5. Once the scene switches to nighttime, head towards the !.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to get Oni-Form(Demonic form with Horn)
- Fail all MIssions that u can fail and continue story.(Always Choose second option before boss battle starts)
- Be transfered to the other school in the slums and keep on failing.
- Some missions you will be forced into killing the bosses but oh well whatever. Just continue failing whenever u can.
- Do lots of H stuff and all options u can, also work in the brothel a lot.
- Return to the Brothel in Chapter 3 to get the exposure event where u can put/remove cloths(from menu or pressing D like in my game)
- Around chapter 3 to 4 or 4 to 5, game will show a scene with her in a machine with double dildos in her and she chained to a chair... then a scene with 3 girls where one is a loli ahd puts an egg. After this scene game will bring 3 options... first option is "Be saved before process complete" ; second option "A bit more than half of the process is completed but u still be saved" ; third options os "let the entire process be completed".

At this point if ur choice was the first one, you will be saved and go along with her older friends from the first school to a certain village. Second option will also be saved but with part of the process completed(i didn't followed this route). Third option will complete the process of demonization and she will become the blue oni, kill the guards of the place and return to the place of the villain of the game as an ally. There u are forced on completing the missions killing some other characters and u can choose in the ending to kill the girls that worked along the final boss or to let them alive.

At that point she will have a skill that cost 100 TP that is turn into the Oni-form and do some followed hits.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It hard to get pregnant? I try to monster rape her but she not pregnant?
you can't get pregnant with a different species. Reach chapter 3 of prostitute route or whatever it is called, you'll get a surgery to allow pregnancy by monsters.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How to get Oni-Form(Demonic form with Horn)
- Fail all MIssions that u can fail and continue story.(Always Choose second option before boss battle starts)
- Be transfered to the other school in the slums and keep on failing.
- Some missions you will be forced into killing the bosses but oh well whatever. Just continue failing whenever u can.
- Do lots of H stuff and all options u can, also work in the brothel a lot.
- Return to the Brothel in Chapter 3 to get the exposure event where u can put/remove cloths(from menu or pressing D like in my game)
- Around chapter 3 to 4 or 4 to 5, game will show a scene with her in a machine with double dildos in her and she chained to a chair... then a scene with 3 girls where one is a loli ahd puts an egg. After this scene game will bring 3 options... first option is "Be saved before process complete" ; second option "A bit more than half of the process is completed but u still be saved" ; third options os "let the entire process be completed".

At this point if ur choice was the first one, you will be saved and go along with her older friends from the first school to a certain village. Second option will also be saved but with part of the process completed(i didn't followed this route). Third option will complete the process of demonization and she will become the blue oni, kill the guards of the place and return to the place of the villain of the game as an ally. There u are forced on completing the missions killing some other characters and u can choose in the ending to kill the girls that worked along the final boss or to let them alive.

At that point she will have a skill that cost 100 TP that is turn into the Oni-form and do some followed hits.
You learn that kill in all the route in the final chapter

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might seem a bit out of place here, but does anyone know if Oneone1 does their own music or just uses the generic stuff?
I've been listening to the music files and some of the background ones and the vocal songs are kinda catchy. Same with their last game too.
Was just wondering.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Might seem a bit out of place here, but does anyone know if Oneone1 does their own music or just uses the generic stuff?
I've been listening to the music files and some of the background ones and the vocal songs are kinda catchy. Same with their last game too.
Was just wondering.
music is done by Studio MaRiBuRu

Game is up to ver 1.06D
1.06D need to be updated from 1.06 and later.

【ver1.06d 更新内容】
・ミッション「盗賊団からブツを取り戻せ!」で
 特定の状態時で勝利しても結果が失敗になってしまう不具合を修正致しました。

Last edited:

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You learn that kill in all the route in the final chapter
Weird, i can't get that form, did finish normal route or fall route needed to unlock it ?
because i can't get it with branch school route

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a list of passive skills somewhere? I only found 6 so far:

1. God Slayer (from the Rage of the Sea God quest, ch.3 normal route)
2-4. Increase chance to kill the attacker after they use an H attack
5. Increase chance to get H Attack
6. Get more money from prostitution. (You get this after 30 times)

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well, I let her get raped on a dangerous day, of course, pregnancy is unlocked, what should I do next, her belly's not getting bigger.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
well, I let her get raped on a dangerous day, of course, pregnancy is unlocked, what should I do next, her belly's not getting bigger.
Bruh, there is a guide how to get her pregnant in the フローチャート folder. All you need to do get rape on dangerous day with full of cum in her womb and walk around abit. Your character should say something/whatever her dialog is. If the dialog doesn't appear and the cum in her womb gone, repeat the step. It's easy as that. Also READ people READ, they put that folder for a reason, all the guide are in there.

Last edited:

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bruh, there is a guide how to get her pregnant in the フローチャート folder. All you need to do get rape on dangerous day with full of cum in her womb and walk around abit. Your character should say something/whatever her dialog is. If the dialog doesn't appear and the cum in her womb gone, repeat the step. It's easy as that. Also READ people READ, they put that folder for a reason, all the guide are in there.
yeah, I sure will, if only I know what is that folder and how to read Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.