What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
yeah, I sure will, if only I know what is that folder and how to read Japanese.
Japanese more useful than english. Everyone speaks japanese nowadays....not. Whenever you see people acting with such an arrogant tone you can always tell they lack quite a lot in behavior and social skills. X3

Evlive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can just copy the text and translate it in google translate. Current machine translator is at least understandable.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Weird, i can't get that form, did finish normal route or fall route needed to unlock it ?
because i can't get it with branch school route
I cleared normal route first, that skill is a story even skill, she learn that after learning to harness her oni blood.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Its not about you can speak/know japanese language. Its about your laziness. You live in 2018 now, if you cant read japanese there are tons of japanese translator heck even google have it. Just open the html and copy paste the guide to google translate, problem solved isn't it?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Its not about you can speak/know japanese language. Its about your laziness. You live in 2018 now, if you cant read japanese there are tons of japanese translator heck even google have it. Just open the html and copy paste the guide to google translate, problem solved isn't it?
I DON'T KNOW Japanese, that's why I don't even care about what that folder is, I don't even know they make guides for their games. :D , and trust me, I'm not a newbie, I've downloaded and played many H games already, I just don't know anything about Japanese to even care about what it says.

Last edited:

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you know how to google, you have rudimentary knowledge on just about every language.

Choose upload a document

Pick pages in the guide in the walkthrough folder

Click translate

Play final fantasy victory fanfare in your head

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there an easy way to farm points to get more H events?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The fallen route sells an accessory for 50K that guarantee preg. on any day, provided you can get preg with that monster (e.g. plant monster cannot preg, even on dangerous day). Be sure not to have it equip during last boss fight, or it will not carryover to NG+.

satoshi1 Killing people will increase depravity. But before that, just prostitute yourself in the streets until you hit lv1 so you can get the God Slayer passive.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When going the School route, does anyone know what the Heart Item does that you can purchase from the vendor in the school? You can equip it to what looks like an H equipment slot, but I haven't been able to figure out what this item actually does.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The fallen route sells an accessory for 50K that guarantee preg. on any day, provided you can get preg with that monster (e.g. plant monster cannot preg, even on dangerous day). Be sure not to have it equip during last boss fight, or it will not carryover to NG+.

satoshi1 Killing people will increase depravity. But before that, just prostitute yourself in the streets until you hit lv1 so you can get the God Slayer passive.
How do I do that on the normal route? Because it wants me to be depraved before a certain chapter to give other events for some reason.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
When going the School route, does anyone know what the Heart Item does that you can purchase from the vendor in the school? You can equip it to what looks like an H equipment slot, but I haven't been able to figure out what this item actually does.
screenshot of the item with the name and description will be rather helpful

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If it is the one that only cost $1000, then this is the one that prevents H Attack. In other words, don't equip it.

​​​​​​
How do I do that on the normal route? Because it wants me to be depraved before a certain chapter to give other events for some reason.
You have to lose your virginity before you can do things to gain depravity.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If it is the one that only cost $1000, then this is the one that prevents H Attack. In other words, don't equip it.

​​​​​​

You have to lose your virginity before you can do things to gain depravity.
Got that already.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do you find the npc to buy this accessory? I can't seem to find the item for some reason.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where do you find the npc to buy this accessory? I can't seem to find the item for some reason.
It is the same NPC in the starting city where you found the $1000 gadget. However, he only sells that in the fallen route (悪堕ちルート).

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It is the same NPC in the starting city where you found the $1000 gadget. However, he only sells that in the fallen route (悪堕ちルート).
Strange, in the evil route, I couldn't access the shops as they are all closed. As for the alternative school route, got nothing.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Strange, in the evil route, I couldn't access the shops as they are all closed. As for the alternative school route, got nothing.
Let me clarify, it is the first town, story-wise. フランシスの街. It is the street vendor to the right of the item shop (the man in this item shop sells you the vibrating dildo)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Let me clarify, it is the first town, story-wise. フランシスの街. It is the street vendor to the right of the item shop (the man in this item shop sells you the vibrating dildo)
I tried that too. Got nothing on the evil route. Then again, I killed mostly every npc by accident.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.