What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Has anyone found a way to edit her h skills in cheat engine? 4th playthrough and the grind is a bit tedious to try and get everything.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Doin the evil route (or atleast the failure route) and I don't seem to have access to the initial city. Only the slums.

Also, stuck on actual progression. Failed a mission to kill some guy in his lakeside villa, got a cutscene with the unbrella-girl hacking someone up in the rain (and the big evil bitch fuckin the big-titty blue bitch with a strapon) but I don't know what to do now.

I get a message when i wake up after failing, but it's gibberish. 'go to the duty place' as far as i can tell.
No exclamation mark anywhere on any of the maps I have access to.

She's been in the punishment chair once by this point, total slut, exhibition unlocked and everything.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Doin the evil route (or atleast the failure route) and I don't seem to have access to the initial city. Only the slums.

Also, stuck on actual progression. Failed a mission to kill some guy in his lakeside villa, got a cutscene with the unbrella-girl hacking someone up in the rain (and the big evil bitch fuckin the big-titty blue bitch with a strapon) but I don't know what to do now.

I get a message when i wake up after failing, but it's gibberish. 'go to the duty place' as far as i can tell.
No exclamation mark anywhere on any of the maps I have access to.

She's been in the punishment chair once by this point, total slut, exhibition unlocked and everything.
For the failure to assassination failure, you head back to the same npc and start again. Failing only gives you access to a h event before asking you to redo it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the failure to assassination failure, you head back to the same npc and start again. Failing only gives you access to a h event before asking you to redo it.
Ah, so you do have to actually succeed?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When you beat the game, it says something about a password.txt file. What's that all about?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oneone1 next game concept
Keep the similiar system like this one and focus on
Elves, and discrimination against elves, in that there are people that are friendly and people that are not friendly toward elves

Expected to be released next year, they might try for a release this year, but most likely next year.

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uploaded the walkthrough/flowchart they provided online so you can use a machine translator on it.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was supprised by the OST that plays over the final boss (in the fallen route, atleast)
BGM11B. English vocals, actually pretty damn good.

I can't find it on their soundcloud, so I can't find the track name or anything, but it actually made for a pretty memorable ending.
Now I only wish the game was in english, so I understood what the fuck was going on.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What are the beginning options as soon as you press new game?
Depends, if you are using a NG+, the first option is use play data or start fresh.

But the next two are always normal mode (top), easy mode (bottom), and watch (top), skip cutscene(bottom).

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone have the 1.05 and 1.06 patch? Since it seems that the patch requires the previous versions in order to work. Currently stuck with 1.04
Checked the oneoneone website but they only have 1.06d which requires the 1.06 patch which requires the 1.05 patch to work x.x

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is the arc folder placed in the folder as the game or is it from one of the other folders?

Status
Not open for further replies.