What's new

[Oneone1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (RJ215633)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evlive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have the 1.05 and 1.06 patch? Since it seems that the patch requires the previous versions in order to work. Currently stuck with 1.04
Checked the oneoneone website but they only have 1.06d which requires the 1.06 patch which requires the 1.05 patch to work x.x
Someone shared 1.05 and 1.06 in previous pages.

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone shared 1.05 and 1.06 in previous pages.
I've looked through the previous pages, there is no working link to update from 1.04 => 1.05 and 1.05 => 1.06

There is only a working mediafire link which is a copy of the whole game patched to 1.4 :(

EDIT: Okay I was wrong there is a mega link that leads to a copy of version 1.06c on P19

Last edited:
OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Newest version 1.10 is out
ver1.10
・NPCエッチ回想を導入しました。
※ゲームクリア後に開放されます。
・「ハインツ媚薬」の不具合を修正しました。
・特定イベントで戦闘が起こらない不具合を修正しました。
・防具「天与の資」の性能を変更しました。
・その他、軽微な不具合を修正しました。

Last edited:

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thing is i got the red Clear on all the sex stats and they are 2 hearts but it doesnt seem to progress to 3 hearts im following the guide from the folder and it says that the failing method for the school route 2 last mission is to kill the plant with H attack but i still dont have any :/

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thing is i got the red Clear on all the sex stats and they are 2 hearts but it doesnt seem to progress to 3 hearts im following the guide from the folder and it says that the failing method for the school route 2 last mission is to kill the plant with H attack but i still dont have any :/
No idea then. I just fucked everything that moved until I capped everything.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You fail it by taking a H attack from the boss.

Also, you can't attain 3 hearts until you reach chapter 4, for both routes.

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You fail it by taking a H attack from the boss.

Also, you can't attain 3 hearts until you reach chapter 4, for both routes.
Thx just tested it and the result is different based on if you got hit by an H attack

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
For version 1.10, is anyone else also missing the last option in the main menu? It's the option to quit game back to title or shutdown entirely. Initially I thought it was when I copied my old saves and config file over it screwed something, but even after re-extracting the game and starting a fresh game it's still missing.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For version 1.10, is anyone else also missing the last option in the main menu? It's the option to quit game back to title or shutdown entirely. Initially I thought it was when I copied my old saves and config file over it screwed something, but even after re-extracting the game and starting a fresh game it's still missing.
I think it was added the save option. First is save, then load, then back to menu iirc.

EdgeOfShadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone upload version 1.10 on mega? Mediafire sometimes stops downloading in the middle or towards the end for me...

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
I think it was added the save option. First is save, then load, then back to menu iirc.
Oh man, you're right. Thanks!
I wonder why he decided to make this change though. Normally people don't change such menu options in updates.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I finally started to give this Game a go as well now with Yugifans 1.10 Partial. Kudos to her/him.
So I played through the Intro and now I am checking the Menues and see that she has experienced sexual Acts already, like she gave 5 blowjobs, was touched 9 times and even had Sex 10 times if you check the H Stat Menue.
Then you go to the H Experience Menue and there she is a pure Maiden with no data of encounters...is that normal?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright, I finally started to give this Game a go as well now with Yugifans 1.10 Partial. Kudos to her/him.
So I played through the Intro and now I am checking the Menues and see that she has experienced sexual Acts already, like she gave 5 blowjobs, was touched 9 times and even had Sex 10 times if you check the H Stat Menue.
Then you go to the H Experience Menue and there she is a pure Maiden with no data of encounters...is that normal?
There been alot of translation bugs and bugs from game itself. And i've updated the Drive Partial alot of times and ive had alot of help from the Discord people help out alot, which i thank them grateful for. Im not sure when you downloaded the partial, so my suggestion would be to download it again and try a new game and see if this still occur or not. Also, as not to have this topic be about the partial, please use the partial topic regarding any questions , suggestions and such to it instead of here, if you or anyone would be so kind instead of here.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If I'm not wrong, isn't the numbers displayed in the H-Stats/Parameters menu in fact 'The required amount of experience to the next level' (次のLVに必要な経験)? It caught me off guard too; the blue text wasn't all that obvious.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If getting H-skills is dependend on the number of sex acts...does someone have an idea how much you need? I played through both the evil route and the school route but seem unable to unlock them.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There been alot of translation bugs and bugs from game itself. And i've updated the Drive Partial alot of times and ive had alot of help from the Discord people help out alot, which i thank them grateful for. Im not sure when you downloaded the partial, so my suggestion would be to download it again and try a new game and see if this still occur or not. Also, as not to have this topic be about the partial, please use the partial topic regarding any questions , suggestions and such to it instead of here, if you or anyone would be so kind instead of here.
Nah, I did not thought that it was because of your Trans Patch so I wanted to ask first in the proper Game thread.
I downloaded the Patch yesterday evening so I dont know if you change something up til now but I will give it another go tomorrow and I will let you know in the partial Topic then.

If I'm not wrong, isn't the numbers displayed in the H-Stats/Parameters menu in fact 'The required amount of experience to the next level' (次のLVに必要な経験)? It caught me off guard too; the blue text wasn't all that obvious.
Yes but then she wouldn't say that she says" I am fine being touched" right after you have the first control over the MC.
I think the Game should normally begin with all stats zeroed out but I need to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.