What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ shoku] [ しょく] A Record of Delia's War / ディリア戦記 (RE194287) (RJ194287)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RJ194287 ディリア戦記
New Shoku game.

*waves Partial Flag*

Course, as agreed on :
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30057

Or do you want it after 2 week's release?

I will wait a month before doing it. Also, I will most likely buy it to have latest version.

Oh and also ロリ, so no Download request guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RJ194287 ディリア戦記

hooo, a new Shoku game, nice, will buy it too ^^

but... it's me or the heroine get less and less old with each shoku game lol... 3 or 4 more game and we will play a spermatozoid o_O...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Out by the end of Feb?! Shoku has a good track record as far as I'm concerned so I'm hyped for this.

Tym3k

Reputation score

Isn't waiting a month a bit of an overkill for a Shoku game though? They managed to fix up their latest three games in 4 to 6 days after release. Still reasonable to wait for, lets say, 2 weeks tho.

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty pumped to see this!! Can't wait :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes yes yes rofl XD.
His games make fun^^.

Tenshi78

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hooo, a new Shoku game, nice, will buy it too ^^

but... it's me or the heroine get less and less old with each shoku game lol... 3 or 4 more game and we will play a spermatozoid o_O...
Agreed, so far my favourite from Shoku is the Annelitte one. Ah, but the oppai loli kind is nice too.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I did some digging into the post on his blog for the new game, this is set in the same universe as the Goddess Emilie and she can be encountered as an NPC. Besides that the game system will be similar to previous Shoku games involving corruption, cross-sectional sex, and a sex stats tracker on how used her vagina is, how many humans/monster she's fucked and what kind of sex acts she's been in. Don't take my word for it, but it seems like there's a possible party system and you can do terrible sexy things to and with your party members, or atleast thats what the broken english google translate seems to point.

Also it's a new Shoku game release, we don't mind a few weeks wait while they put the finishing touches on the game. They have an excellent track record so far, so you can expect a quality game.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Read through that massive post on their blog. Looks like mostly what you would expect from a Shoku game, but did notice there will be a few differences and new features.

In no particular order:
Even the harassment attacks will have animated cutins this time. (EI the minor H attacks that only had text before, such as "enemy slapped main character's ass" etc.)

There will be some kind of large scale warfare type battles in this one involving the hiring of soldiers. You will have the option of using espionage to weaken the enemy forces. Even if you are significantly stronger, there is only an 80% chance of winning. 50% if strength is even, and 40% if you are weaker. 0% if you are a lot weaker.

No assassination missions this time.

As Hallerai said above there seems to be something involving other characters besides the MC. There even seems to be something about getting them pregnant.

...might attempt a full translation (localization actually). Been wanting to try my hand at it anyway.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Read through that massive post on their blog. Looks like mostly what you would expect from a Shoku game, but did notice there will be a few differences and new features.

In no particular order:
Even the harassment attacks will have animated cutins this time. (EI the minor H attacks that only had text before, such as "enemy slapped main character's ass" etc.)

There will be some kind of large scale warfare type battles in this one involving the hiring of soldiers. You will have the option of using espionage to weaken the enemy forces. Even if you are significantly stronger, there is only an 80% chance of winning. 50% if strength is even, and 40% if you are weaker. 0% if you are a lot weaker.

No assassination missions this time.

As Hallerai said above there seems to be something involving other characters besides the MC. There even seems to be something about getting them pregnant.

...might attempt a full translation (localization actually). Been wanting to try my hand at it anyway.
This needs to happen. This MUST happen.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Now we have 3 adult heroine games and soon 3 loli heroine games. Do you think he returns to adult heroines after that? Im not that much into loli but i love the style of Shoku's games.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shoku is love
Shoku is life

This has me almost vibrating With hype now. Shoku makes fun fun games.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't waiting a month a bit of an overkill for a Shoku game though? They managed to fix up their latest three games in 4 to 6 days after release. Still reasonable to wait for, lets say, 2 weeks tho.
Well, if i ask, do you want partial after 2 weeks after release or 1 month?

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

今作にも処女クリア機能を追加することができませんでした。
sigh...
And also big boobs on loli.
Sigh...

BUT i have hope
From the quote: "次回作こそは追加したいと思ってはいるのですが・・・。" afterwards from the above sentence.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Checked out the trial, doesn't look like there's much to do in the trial, but it does have the option of showing some of the sex scenes from the main menu before starting the game. These scenes really make it look worth buying the full game.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Checked out the trial, doesn't look like there's much to do in the trial, but it does have the option of showing some of the sex scenes from the main menu before starting the game. These scenes really make it look worth buying the full game.
These guys only make games that is worth buying. Among the Ocean of thrash that is h-games, this circle is one of the few worth investing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.