What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Clymenia]民間正義会社2

If these online translators are working right, he's working hard to get a trial out by the end of March.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Another preview picture in this tweet:

It's one of the costumes she'll be wearing for the Reporter event.

Attachments

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v btw, it seems twitter no longer allows anonymous to just look at NSFW images? Whenever I visit his twitter I don't see the "show me anyway" button anymore and it now demands I have to set it through twitter setting.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If these online translators are working right, he's working hard to get a trial out by the end of March.
He says he'll do his best to do get a trial version out at end of the month. He also says in another twitter post series that hes noticed a lot more pirating of his games and he would appreciate it if people would stop.

So buy his games~ They're cheap and quality.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

:v btw, it seems twitter no longer allows anonymous to just look at NSFW images? Whenever I visit his twitter I don't see the "show me anyway" button anymore and it now demands I have to set it through twitter setting.
Yup. You need to have an account, now. IIRC, there was a time when they traversed this road, but after a while they switched back to allowing 'guests' (read: lurkers lol) to view these contents with the "show me anyway" button. So there is still hope. But veeery slim. ;)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah not sure what's up with that. I don't know why NSFW content would require an account while everything else is available to lurkers.

At least the mobile version works the same as before, hopefully they don't change that. So I guess the workaround would be to go to mobile.twitter instead but there should be no reason for people to do that.

The filter is very hit or miss anyways. Some accounts posting nsfw content constantly have no filter at all. Even in Clymenia's twitter, the media section shows several NSFW concept arts/CGs that slip through the filter.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I ever manage to get rich, I will pay Clymenia and ScaleGarden a lot for making monthly games.

I'm not joking.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He says he'll do his best to do get a trial version out at end of the month. He also says in another twitter post series that hes noticed a lot more pirating of his games and he would appreciate it if people would stop.

So buy his games~ They're cheap and quality.
Well in that case, he don't have to worry about XVI pirating, I didn't like the girl in that one. Only bought the salvation one. No idea about other games.

What is this game though, Kinda look like a girl from.. uh.. that manga which name escapses me at the moment but i remember its something about trigger and trions?

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

world trigger you mean?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any news if the protagonist from the first one will make a appearance?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any news if the protagonist from the first one will make a appearance?
I hope she does. After Aisha in XVI, it'd be a waste to not have at least a cameo. We don't know if the setting is the same as the last one, but an easy way would be having the last girl replace the instructor from the first one.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I honestly hope there's more freedom in this game than the last one. As much as I loved it, barely being able to interact with the people on the streets and the lack of exploring was kind of a turn-off for me.

Something like in XVI and Salvation would be great, where talking to people in different clothing or at different "lust levels" would trigger different events. This protag looks too good to just be put in stiff, planned scenarios! FREEDOM!

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The trial and the full release has been postponed because he is moving the game to VX Ace. btw H.H.Works(developer of cosro) is also switching back to Ace which is nice, because MV runs like shit.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The trial and the full release has been postponed because he is moving the game to VX Ace. btw H.H.Works(developer of cosro) is also switching back to Ace which is nice, because MV runs like shit.
Unfortunately, switching to VX Ace also denied a good portion of the gameplay.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do you see that? I follow how twitter and didn't see anything like that.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do we know what sort of gameplay we are losing here?
特に戦闘関連が致命的で、やろうと思っていたことが軒並みできず
苦戦しています。

=

(The switch to VX) is especially terrible for combat-related gameplay; it's been a struggle since a feature which could be done in MV cannot be exactly reproduced in VX Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.