What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Clymenia]民間正義会社2

特に戦闘関連が致命的で、やろうと思っていたことが軒並みできず
苦戦しています。

=

(The switch to VX) is especially terrible for combat-related gameplay; it's been a struggle since a feature which could be done in MV cannot be exactly reproduced in VX Ace.
More literal translation:

Especially (to) combat-related (stuffs) are fatal, the things I was going to do all became impossible.
It's a tough fight.

If I remember right, since the MC is a mech pilot, he had this idea of having her fight enemies in city map-ish area (probably a bit Super Robot Wars style?), and was even planning to have destructible terrain (just visual mostly?) as well.
(These are just his words though, so no specific mechanics shown besides the mech on the map)

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, it's a shame if gameplay has to suffer, but I trust them to make a great game even if that's the case.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a shame MV is so plagued with bugs because it actually is a more robust system. He probably would've been able to do it if it weren't so buggy. Maybe in 5 years we'll see some good MV RPGs. Something similar happened with Ace from 00 after all so I'm content to wait.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More literal translation:

Especially (to) combat-related (stuffs) are fatal, the things I was going to do all became impossible.
It's a tough fight.

If I remember right, since the MC is a mech pilot, he had this idea of having her fight enemies in city map-ish area (probably a bit Super Robot Wars style?), and was even planning to have destructible terrain (just visual mostly?) as well.
(These are just his words though, so no specific mechanics shown besides the mech on the map)
Ah, I was actually looking forward to mecha combat where you can accidentally destroy the city in the process. Hopefully he can at least keep something like that.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Month has come and gone and still no trial. Hes been complaining about ero gamedev on his twitter so i suppose it's delayed again.

Freakyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is MV really that much worse than VX Ace?

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It has some improvements, but u can't use CheatEngine with it.
That means no speedable (I like to play 2x speed), no coin/whatever hacking (A huge bunch of hrpgs are about farming coins, exp, etc...) and some other things.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It has some improvements, but u can't use CheatEngine with it.
That means no speedable (I like to play 2x speed), no coin/whatever hacking (A huge bunch of hrpgs are about farming coins, exp, etc...) and some other things.
Well lucky you then, I guess. Because I bet you haven't chanced upon , yet...

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well lucky you then, I guess. Because I bet you haven't chanced upon , yet...
I knew that, sometimes it works.
The deal is that you only have 1 chance to get the game value because it reallocates on each change. You need to have a really weird value like 11341 so there is no other variables with the same value.

Thank you anyways, maybe you make someone's day :)

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Blog says trial version is indefinitely postponed because of problems with the game system. They'll announce further news on twitter when they know whats up basically.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He says trial version at the end of the month on twitter, and he hopes to finish the game by end of summer.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Also with a new expected date of...Late December 'x '

...well, at least it's within this year?

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trial left me wanting much more. His art improves soooo much every game. Can't wait for this release.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stuck on the 5th mission. Does anyone know if there are any rewards for finishing it? It seems like the h-scenes are unlocked by sleeping to the next day rather than completing missions.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know the girl is hot and all, but after playing the trial, I'm really digging the mecha design.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stuck on the 5th mission. Does anyone know if there are any rewards for finishing it? It seems like the h-scenes are unlocked by sleeping to the next day rather than completing missions.
The game is pretty simple. Clear stages, then do public relations events by talking to the npc on the 2nd floor (so far only 3 stages clear required). CG rooms including hints to unlock events are behind this door:
Also you can use the "cores" drop from enemies to upgrade your "gundam" by going to b1f then talk to the guy opposite the girl with a crank.

The art is really good (GUNDAMS!!!). I'm really looking forward to this game.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is pretty simple. Clear stages, then do public relations events by talking to the npc on the 2nd floor (so far only 3 stages clear required). CG rooms including hints to unlock events are behind this door:
Also you can use the "cores" drop from enemies to upgrade your "gundam" by going to b1f then talk to the guy opposite the girl with a crank.

The art is really good (GUNDAMS!!!). I'm really looking forward to this game.
Actually, the girl with the crank have the +attack/+defense upgrade, the guy opposite to her doesn't 'upgrade' per se, he just increases the ammo for your specials.

And once you get enough red cores (coughcheatenginecough) and upgrade enough of your attack power, your normal attack will beat all of the specials (they seem to do fixed damage)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a bit disappoint. No cloth damage, no combat rape, only events when you get popular enough on twitter.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Woah that trial left me wanting a lot more.

I can't wait for the full release! :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.