What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Scenes are great, but it's a bit more simplistic than I was hoping for, but I am coming off a couple of really good open world Hrpgs, so maybe I'm just being picky. I do wish the slutification was a bit more gradual though.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm getting full save for this one. I hate the first one and this one is just more of the same. Awesome art though.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's a bug when you go to the Onsen, one of the dudes in the water there will follow you around back and rape you, talking to that same dude again later locks the game

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wonder if this would be translated like the previous ones? I don't think this guy's stuff is all that great and this one seems even worse but since they were translated, they were enjoyable enough I suppose. The art is amazing, its just the sex scenarios were rather boring.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant play the game i get to the main screen but after that it says i am missing audio/SE file

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same for me, with normal download i got all the file with the name corrupted, though i set my locale to japanese. I imagine that without a torrent i can't open rar files with japanese file inside.

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same for me, with normal download i got all the file with the name corrupted, though i set my locale to japanese. I imagine that without a torrent i can't open rar files with japanese file inside.
I am using Local Emulator to run WinRar in Japanese. That work pretty well

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Clymenia]民間正義会社2

I know the girl is hot and all, but after playing the trial, I'm really digging the mecha design.
Just as an FYI, those aren't original designs, in fact it's kind of a copyright infringement. Everything from what I can see is directly traced or copied design wise verbatim from "Armored Core", a Playstation video game series. Actually quite fun, but a tad tankish as far as controls and gameplay are concerned (which can add or subtract from the gameplay, depending). I'm not trying to call them out on it, but more saying "hey, that's the source". So if you like those designs enough to try a full blown game centered around them, I can highly recommend Armored Core 2 and Armored Core 2: Another Age for the Playstation 2. There are newer releases than those two, but they were the overall best balanced in my opinion.

Here's one of the game introductions in case if you're interested:

and yes, it's full 3D, you can customize your AC, and you're called a "Raven". Be mindful that the AI can be a bit cheap, especially late game.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am only missing 4 scenes. All of them with the same person. Some kind of homeless guy. First one is in the park. Second one in the shop. Third at the Onsen and finally one in some kind of back alley with 2 other bums. Does anyone know how to trigger this guy?

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am only missing 4 scenes. All of them with the same person. Some kind of homeless guy. First one is in the park. Second one in the shop. Third at the Onsen and finally one in some kind of back alley with 2 other bums. Does anyone know how to trigger this guy?
The amount of building you destroyed. Make sure you don't ask the guy in company to restore your reputation.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The amount of building you destroyed. Make sure you don't ask the guy in company to restore your reputation.
Dang. So I am out of luck? I already finished the campaign and used the reputation guy (I assume it's the one on the right of the table who does a phone call?).

EDIT: Nevermind. I just loaded an older save file and smashed my way through a handful of missions. Thanks for the advice, mate. Quick other question: There was this mini event in the slum region where you run around in the slutty news anchor outfit. Does it only work once? Because I can't do it again.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dang. So I am out of luck? I already finished the campaign and used the reputation guy (I assume it's the one on the right of the table who does a phone call?).

EDIT: Nevermind. I just loaded an older save file and smashed my way through a handful of missions. Thanks for the advice, mate. Quick other question: There was this mini event in the slum region where you run around in the slutty news anchor outfit. Does it only work once? Because I can't do it again.
You can do it once from the mission guy, and then one more time when you leave the building.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can do it once from the mission guy, and then one more time when you leave the building.
A bit sad that you can't repeat it afterwards. There were some nice scenes with the slutty reporter outfit and no way to view them again.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I cant play the game i get to the main screen but after that it says i am missing audio/SE file
That's because of the japanese characters. Assuming you got the mega file posted above, if your folder looks like "–¯ŠÔ￾³‹`‰ïŽÐ2￾@￾»•i”Å" instead of "民間正義会社2 製品版" it's because your unzipper didn't recognize the japanese characters.

1- Download sjisunzip, and just drag RJ201363 onto the sjisunzip executable.
2- Remember to change the folder name to something legible or it will crash saying the game is corrupt.
3- Enjoy.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you, bankss, that looks like a nifty tool to keep on hand, just in general~

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A bit sad that you can't repeat it afterwards. There were some nice scenes with the slutty reporter outfit and no way to view them again.
I stopped after using the unlock all scenes item. Is that scene different from the part 4 reporter scene in the memory room? You can't control the character but you are skipping around interviewing people in the slums as a reporter.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sucks that there's no scenes with your operator or the mechanics head, and so few with the commander and CEO. Was expecting more from the CEO and the board after the H-suit event but ended up it was just a single non-CG scene...

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sucks that there's no scenes with your operator or the mechanics head, and so few with the commander and CEO. Was expecting more from the CEO and the board after the H-suit event but ended up it was just a single non-CG scene...
You know what we are playing is 25% of the game and rest are for the secret society only. That is the game teaches us. Become the 1% to unlock Ura-internet and Ura-eroge.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the ignorant XD
Who downloads Japanese file no matter where.
Must have the system on Japan sons it is coded and useless!
Reload reload when the system is in Japanese. ^^

Same applies to those who want to share their Japanese games. ^^

Für die unwissenden XD
Wer Japanische Datei runter läd egal wo.
Muß das System auf Japansich haben sons wird es um kodiert und un brauch bar!
Erneutes runter laden hilf wenn das System auf Japanisch ist.^^

Gleiche gilt für diejenigen die ihre Japanischen Spiele teilen wollen.^^

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Huh... so after I did the Onsen scene with the guys cuming on her and going asleep, she somehow ended up pregnant the day after, no penetration involved I think unless it was underwater. Better watch them bukkakes guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.