What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Frankly, the battles just need more enemy types, more moves/attacks and some scenes for losing. As-is, they're a tiny piece of content stretched over dozens of missions.

Maybe have landmines or survivor-rescue missions actually have something happen in them.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
They could have done it like Advance War. That game was really nice. It was like Fire Emblem, but with tanks and bombers. They could have done that with this if they wanted.

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has been updated to 1.08 (bug fixes), for those who own it.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I put up a partial patch here, if anyone here would like to check it out. I'm told I'm in need of an editor; if anyone would care to do that (or even turn it into a complete patch) you have my blessing. Cheers.

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has been updated to 1.09 (bug fixes), for those who bought it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
(link is dead, looks like someone around here is reporting stuff as usual...)
any spinner here reports all download links posted here in the forum.
Even harmless saves are affected.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
they are searchbots - they search any links witch corresponds to practical name, this time it's 民間正義会社2 and then report or auto delete those links, thats why I avoid to share raw links

Last edited:

Freddeboy166

Reputation score
Could someone post a link to the translation patch?
Maybe type the address like DOT google DOT etc instead of a whole link so the searchbots can't find it?
Thanks alot.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
best way to link stuff like that is usually to attach a txtfile with the link inside.

ments

Reputation score
best way to link stuff like that is usually to attach a txtfile with the link inside.
last time i checked, file attacmets does not work

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I upgraded and re-upped the patch so now it features the bugfixes from version 1.09. It's posted in the thread linked above.

Maybe type the address like DOT google DOT etc instead of a whole link so the searchbots can't find it?
Good suggestion. A shame I can't use the old way like iamnuff described.

zipetya

Reputation score
I upgraded and re-upped the patch so now it features the bugfixes from version 1.09. It's posted in the thread linked above.
Does this mean that it effectively makes a v1.00 v1.09, if you don't mind me asking?
At any rate, you rock!

Hope the forum will get back all its former functionality sooner or later... Hope...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can put a txtfile on mediafire instead of attaching it. it's such a small file that it downloads instantly anyway.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does this mean that it effectively makes a v1.00 v1.09, if you don't mind me asking?
At any rate, you rock!
Thanks, hope you enjoy it. Unfortunately using this is not an instant upgrade because several cg's and possibly other files were added during those updates. You may get 'file missing' errors (but a quick copy+rename should solve that).

Hope the forum will get back all its former functionality sooner or later... Hope...
You and me both...

iamnuff said:
You can put a txtfile on mediafire instead of attaching it. it's such a small file that it downloads instantly anyway.
Yeah, but what's to stop them from taking down this small text file then? Still a weak link in the chain. I'll just keep hoping we get txtfile uploads ability back someday.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a guy who translated the previous 3 clymenia games, is he working on this one? Hope he is, as it's definitely worth a translation.

muvejit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A few hours back there was a tread made by Ewn that he wanted to do a full translation but it disappeared just as fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.