What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Clymenia]民間正義会社2

That's a bit disappoint. No cloth damage, no combat rape, only events when you get popular enough on twitter.
feel you on that still great art. and for my taste the amount of nudity goes to fast , would like more softcore/more build up to nudity. i prefer fantasy settings because it gives the creator more possibilities to do that.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is hot spring 2 and the scissor 2 the end of the demo ?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is hot spring 2 and the scissor 2 the end of the demo ?
The recollection room is next to the PR guy, to check what you missed. The only other missable thing would be the commander.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mech based hentai game huh? I submitted a hentai game idea here and hongfire a while ago involving mechs. Needless to say, I'll be looking forward to this one.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's been a slow drip feed of updates from Clymenia's twitter regarding the state of the game's development since this thread was last active (expansion of the scenes but nothing major), but this one in particular was kind of interesting

I'm not entirely clear because I cannot read Japanese, but it looks like there will be a daycare/nursery to keep track of children the MC can have over playing the course of the game?

original text of the tweet:
今回のゲームでは出産後に自分の子供が託児所にいます。名前も自分で付けることが可能で、名前と父親が誰か、どういう状況で孕ませられたかが確認できます。
pictures:

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Nursery is just a glorified list of the children the protagonist gives birth too. Players can name the babies and read all the details about the insemination.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The Nursery is just a glorified list of the children the protagonist gives birth too. Players can name the babies and read all the details about the insemination.
Oh my, pregnancy and birth?! This just got even more delicious. Also I find the thing funny cause you're going to her kid so you can listen to how the MC was inseminated, I can just imagine her going like "okay tell mommy how you were made"

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh my, pregnancy and birth?! This just got even more delicious. Also I find the thing funny cause you're going to her kid so you can listen to how the MC was inseminated, I can just imagine her going like "okay tell mommy how you were made"
Screenshot made it clear enough. You see who the father is and you read about how the pair of them copulated to bring the child in question into the world. There's no "listening" or anything of the sort.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Screenshot made it clear enough. You see who the father is and you read about how the pair of them copulated to bring the child in question into the world. There's no "listening" or anything of the sort.
It's a joke scenario, no need to kill the fun of it.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the dev's twitter, looks like the game will be release on 25th this month, just another 2 days of waiting. BRAVO!

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
From the dev's twitter, looks like the game will be release on 25th this month, just another 2 days of waiting. BRAVO!
I'm pretty sure s/he means 25th of December. So consider it your Christmas present I guess?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Guys the one at anime share was a legit copy. BUT, somehow that nibba didn't upload Part 5 which currently what we needed it.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Guys the one at anime share was a legit copy. BUT, somehow that nibba didn't upload Part 5 which currently what we needed it.
He always does this.

He usually edits the posts a day or so after release and puts up the last part. Basically giving the creator a grace period.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Legit copy, courtesy of 4chan

download at your own risk. I'm not the OP.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Completed the game, now to wait for the translation to understand what's actually going on.

Link to full gallery save.

I'm not sure if there's a download limit. So someone might have to re-upload if it goes down. I can't seem to upload attachments in the updated forum.

Game was pretty simple, or maybe I turned on easy mode by accident. Basically just became a slow grind after the first boss. I was able to easily kill "LV23" monsters as level 18 with basic attacks.
I don't know if there's a reason for it, but I don't like how you can only view 3 H-scenes in that room each day. Seems like an arbitrary limit.

I was hoping there would be more scenes with those bosses. Also I believe the newswoman didn't have an H-scene other than suddenly getting cummed on for one part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.