What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muvejit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
His Patreon account disappeared as well, maybe he didn't get enough support and took it down. Hopefully it will get a full translation in the future by Ewn or someone else.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
His Patreon account disappeared as well, maybe he didn't get enough support and took it down. Hopefully it will get a full translation in the future by Ewn or someone else.
Oh that's right.. But I don't know, didn't get many support doesn't seems like the reason xD
Well I guess we just gotta wait to know the truth. Hopefully he shows up and give some clarification if either continuing or canceling. Oh I do hope it gets translated in the future as well, I love Clymenia artwork.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
His Patreon account disappeared as well...
Hmm, that is odd. Well if it's any consolation, ewn and I have already been in contact over the game. I'm sure we just need to give things a chance to resolve.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks Etory. I have no idea what happened.. And I was quite happy to see the announce for the translation project. Oh well.. I just hope we don't lose ewn, he does an amazing work.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently the author of the game is interested in putting his game on Steam. His latest Twitter post roughly translates to "consciousness that the work to be received abroad from now on will be important as well."
Here's hoping he'll get a dedicated translator for his future steampunk game if this is the case :)

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah he loves to post the analysis on "how the hentai devs should do". His narrative is so funny.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm, that is odd. Well if it's any consolation, ewn and I have already been in contact over the game. I'm sure we just need to give things a chance to resolve.
etoory are still translating mutchi ignorance the first one

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
etoory are still translating mutchi ignorance the first one
I am, although it's going in spurts and stops. I also underestimated the size somewhat - the extra scenarios and post-game updates are no laughing matter! Well yes, they are, but you get my point...

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am, although it's going in spurts and stops. I also underestimated the size somewhat - the extra scenarios and post-game updates are no laughing matter! Well yes, they are, but you get my point...
Is the story for this going to be translated too?

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the story for this going to be translated too?
I'm afraid your best bet was probably ewn. Progress is slow on the titles I have picked up as-is. But as usual, if anyone wants to tl the game for real they have my permission to build off my partial. That includes the rpgmtrans files and the base images I constructed.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm afraid your best bet was probably ewn. Progress is slow on the titles I have picked up as-is. But as usual, if anyone wants to tl the game for real they have my permission to build off my partial. That includes the rpgmtrans files and the base images I constructed.
Ewn? What's that? I see I would love to see this game get a translation by the way as I've ask before what games are you currently translating?

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ewn? What's that? I see I would love to see this game get a translation by the way as I've ask before what games are you currently translating?
ewn was one of the translators here; we collaborated on several releases together (though don't get me wrong, ewn did most all the heavy lifting). This game was supposed to be next...

Right now I'm doing Mirielle (tl done, needs scripting and QA), Mucchi Muchi Country Life, and porting my 2yr-old work on RJ171282, which I jokingly titled Elf Wife's Staycation. There's also an update for Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation and School Trip in the wings, plus more pics off the dev's pixiv... and whatever other random stuff catches my eye, really.

To keep this post on topic:
I needed some photoshop practice, so here's an alternative title screen you can use. Likely would have made something similar for ewn were that still happening...
The full "Civilian Justice League 2" ended up getting a bit cramped, so it's been shortened to a title with near-identical meaning. If anyone's exceptionally disappointed I'll give it another go.

Just save the pic as "tt1.png" and drop it in the [Game]\Graphics\Titles1 folder to use. Use a backup to revert back.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ewn was one of the translators here; we collaborated on several releases together (though don't get me wrong, ewn did most all the heavy lifting). This game was supposed to be next...

Right now I'm doing Mirielle (tl done, needs scripting and QA), Mucchi Muchi Country Life, and porting my 2yr-old work on RJ171282, which I jokingly titled Elf Wife's Staycation. There's also an update for Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation and School Trip in the wings, plus more pics off the dev's pixiv... and whatever other random stuff catches my eye, really.

To keep this post on topic:

Oh Ewn was a name? Mirielle? You mean Mirielle - Medichine & Magic? Are you going to translate the story for that too? I'd love to see that game translated!
That RJ171282 looks great too Is it an Rpgmaker VX?

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there anybody translating this game right now?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think so, no news from any of the last people. Someone please pick this up!

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't really know why it needed one, but this game is getting a doujin by ONEONE1.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure how I feel about it being done by Oneone1. They have a tendency to do that weird prolapse thing where the it looks like a slug is half way being born with what looks like an ovary on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.