What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

I'm translating the UI pictures for the game but can't really figure out what this means since I didn't play the game yet.

Any1 knows?

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm translating the UI pictures for the game but can't really figure out what this means since I didn't play the game yet.

Any1 knows?

S for Sadism/Dominant, M for Masochism/Subjugated.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any1 knows?

That S & M bro ... you know it ... :D
if it's hard to translate (put in the bracket), just code it as "S" and "M" ...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a completely noob question, I use ITH to hook this game, but I find that the text extraction is missing characters from the start of the phrase and from the end. Does anyone know how to properly hook this? I checked a few wolf RPG hooking methods but none of them work for me.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a completely noob question, I use ITH to hook this game, but I find that the text extraction is missing characters from the start of the phrase and from the end. Does anyone know how to properly hook this? I checked a few wolf RPG hooking methods but none of them work for me.
The only way that it worked for me was like this:

I managed to hook it correctly using the exe and hook code for another wolf game.
Everything seems to be working fine and all the text is getting hooked. Tested with 1.04 version of the game.

Mega link: View attachment 26838

Here is the hook code: /HB*0@497982 /KF (Only tested with agth, needs the exe in the link above. Thanks to IPetr for the hook code)

Edit: It was working fine but after an hour or so but all of sudden it stopped working and it not working anymore for that save, now works only with older ones, I give up.

Edit2: So I tried it again recently and after reloading an older save it worked fine for the few hours that I tested without stopping all of sudden like last time. Maybe I was just unlucky.
Only stopped working with a save one time with me but I still recommend using multiple saves.

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is anyone making a English translation of the game.

Nearlicious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only way that it worked for me was like this:

Only stopped working with a save one time with me but I still recommend using multiple saves.
Well thanks xD
the UI need to be translated.. it can't hooked by AGTH, only the description

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i want to play this so much but it seems it has shota :/ dlsite says it doesnt but the tags on this site gives it shota :/ oh well
oh umm what was that torrent site that replaced nyaa? someone told me but i forgot what topic the person told me on

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i want to play this so much but it seems it has shota :/ dlsite says it doesnt but the tags on this site gives it shota :/ oh well
oh umm what was that torrent site that replaced nyaa? someone told me but i forgot what topic the person told me on
It has both loli and shota, it's just that neither are the focus of the game so the game doesn't have those tags.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It has both loli and shota, it's just that neither are the focus of the game so the game doesn't have those tags.
really has loli too? interesting anyway has there or would there be a translation?

what does cannot write to game ini check access permission settings mean?

Last edited:

roxazthelight

Reputation score
Guys, I am currently stuck after beating the bandit guy on quest 57, I've completed every quest and now even the bandit guy is available in my party.
but till now, there is no sign of quest 58 yet, how to make the quest 58 available??

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Guys, how do i shrink this game's window so that it fits into my screen?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I went to look up a guide and saw that quests 54, 55, 58, 59, 60, 72, 74 and 75 are unavailable before NG+. Else you probably need to advance the story just a bit? I dunno. I haven't personally gotten to that point just yet, sorry. I read up that the route divergence point is when talking to the boss of the area after the undersea cave, so you have until then.

Quest 5 is "defeat 5 enemies in the forest" (you probably need to actually fight them).
Quest 6 is in the forest depths (same map as the boss and quest 2), top-left area; poke around and examine everything remotely suspicious.
Quest 7 is in town, the males' toilet. IIRC, one option gets you a H-scene, but the other option clears the quest all the same.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No, unfortunately.

I blame the fact it uses wolf rpg
Attempt at partial, but with the upgrade in wolf rpg it's really hard to translate. And as there was few translator doing wolf rpg game translation to start with....
I think tool for wolf rpg got upgraded too, but I couldn't tell more.

Status
Not open for further replies.