What's new

ACT [azurezero] Milk Megami Marielle (RE199169)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
MMM is on sale now

get it cheap for £2.49 until new years day.

I am pleased to announce that Milk Megami Marielle is now released on Itch

need my other laptop to submit the dlsite version, it has the censored images

now available on dlsite

TLDR - small spritesex platformer with gor (though you get infinite retries), character is trying not to be milked/enslaved by the people that made her milkable
HEART EYES ARE FUN

Making a small sidescrolling platformer about a girl cursed with huge tits by people wanting to milk her and enslave her.

Marielle must fight through the milk slave factory to find the source of the curse and destroy it.

[Controls]
Arrow Keys to move
X to jump
C to throw firepunches
Up+C to uppercut (bit powerful, might change to a charge system instead)

[screenshots]

Fetishes include, Spanking, Milking, cumflation, Breast expansion, mind break, more to come later

Demo Coming Soon, I just have the loss cg to draw and I want to polish things a bit more first.

Parrallax scrolling is tough

someone suggested changing the heart to a milk jar...but i think it works either way.

============
============

Last edited by a moderator:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Milk Megami Marielle

Looking forward to the demo!

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems interesting. Looking forward to the demo.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still have the 2 other cg to draw, but i just got music added and a few sfx so i figured i'd let you guys play with it for a bit

*remembers im obligated to show patrons first, sends out a message*

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got a couple errors when playing the game. Some enemies don't like being hit with a fire punch or an uppercut. When I try fire punching the fairy, I get this error.

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_p_enemy_Draw_0
############################################################################################
It also shows up whenever I try to fire punch or uppercut the slimes or the boss(es). Uppercutting the regular fairy enemies works, though.
Other than that, the game looks good and the controls are nice and responsive. Though that damage knockback feels like it could get annoying in the future, but that's more of a personal gripe than anything.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a couple errors when playing the game. Some enemies don't like being hit with a fire punch or an uppercut. When I try fire punching the fairy, I get this error.

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_p_enemy_Draw_0
############################################################################################
It also shows up whenever I try to fire punch or uppercut the slimes or the boss(es). Uppercutting the regular fairy enemies works, though.
Other than that, the game looks good and the controls are nice and responsive. Though that damage knockback feels like it could get annoying in the future, but that's more of a personal gripe than anything.
it sounded like shaders don't work on your computer, but then i remembered i got this error when trying future fragments... so it can't be that...

game maker studio requires directx 9 and googling the issue tells me that directx is related.

could you try installing this and getting back to me?

also the other stuff, i get that knockback might be a little bit annoying, but i felt the game wouldnt have any difficulty at all without it. you could just tank anything.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it sounded like shaders don't work on your computer, but then i remembered i got this error when trying future fragments... so it can't be that...

game maker studio requires directx 9 and googling the issue tells me that directx is related.

could you try installing this and getting back to me?

also the other stuff, i get that knockback might be a little bit annoying, but i felt the game wouldnt have any difficulty at all without it. you could just tank anything.
Bah, I keep forgetting that I recently had to reset my whole computer, so I don't have a lot of things installed now. Yeah, this worked. Thanks and sorry.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bah, I keep forgetting that I recently had to reset my whole computer, so I don't have a lot of things installed now. Yeah, this worked. Thanks and sorry.
thank you very much :3, hows the game for you now can damage enemies without it crashing?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thank you very much :3, hows the game for you now can damage enemies without it crashing?
Works perfectly now. Game's pretty good, animations are nice, the CGs so far are nice as well, so no problems with those. Though you can run by pretty much everything besides the boss. Slimes take a hell of a beating, so that's why I started running past everything, but faries are easy enough to defeat with the uppercut. It feels like the fire punch is a bit on the weaker side, at least comparing it to the uppercut, though I understand why the melee is stronger than ranged with the whole risk vs reward deal.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Works perfectly now. Game's pretty good, animations are nice, the CGs so far are nice as well, so no problems with those. Though you can run by pretty much everything besides the boss. Slimes take a hell of a beating, so that's why I started running past everything, but faries are easy enough to defeat with the uppercut. It feels like the fire punch is a bit on the weaker side, at least comparing it to the uppercut, though I understand why the melee is stronger than ranged with the whole risk vs reward deal.
That makes me happy to hear. I wish i couldve found an earlier place for the slavers...might tweak the vertical level a bit, felt a bit lonely with just fairies and a few slimes

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So far this is going to be yet another great game.

Only issue I have so far, is that I can skip everything, by simply spamming the dash button. It even let me go through platforms/walls/enemies. The only thing I wasn't able to dash through was that murky water stuff.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far this is going to be yet another great game.

Only issue I have so far, is that I can skip everything, by simply spamming the dash button. It even let me go through platforms/walls/enemies. The only thing I wasn't able to dash through was that murky water stuff.
ah i forgot to remove that, that's legacy code from when it was gonna be a metroidvania.

the dash ability has been tweaked and will be appearing in damsel quest origins, which is a metroidvania, honestly i wouldve announced that by now but im having difficulty spriting enemies for it.

oh and the murky water is chocolate :3 which may or may not be relevant to why they want to milk her

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I liked it more than any of your past games. I guess I like the girl more than anything.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Spanking as a fetish huh? I look forward to this game a bit.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spanking as a fetish huh? I look forward to this game a bit.
did you like the slaver animation?

I liked it more than any of your past games. I guess I like the girl more than anything.
Thanks, I can't remember what I was thinking when i first designed her, but she's certainly feistier now i've given her the fire punching. before now the main attack was a whip
(also ignore the V key, that attacks coming out too, it was based on the light grenades from harvester)

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty good. The music keeps on cutting out after stage transitions at random, and I noticed that the second slime in the tree level was frozen in place at his assumed starting position after a death and respawn.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty good. The music keeps on cutting out after stage transitions at random, and I noticed that the second slime in the tree level was frozen in place at his assumed starting position after a death and respawn.

I keep seeing a thing where the chocolate dissappears but i don't know why

on the first screen it plays the music over the music if you restart the room, but i've sorted that in the project now. fixed the blocks near the slime, made one of them a jump through platform so it doesnt endlessly switch back and forth

also got the other 2 cg done, but im thinking i might need one for the boss fairies too

Last edited:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Little bugs I found:
Exiting the map to go to the boss at the same time as taking ~fatal damage from the teal-wearing floating mages lets you fight the bosses with negative health, effectively invulnerable .... or maybe it skipped the game over screen instead?

In the vertical stage, I got grappled by a slime in midair, we fell together several screens, and when I escaped I teleported back to where the grapple started.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little bugs I found:
Exiting the map to go to the boss at the same time as taking ~fatal damage from the teal-wearing floating mages lets you fight the bosses with negative health, effectively invulnerable .... or maybe it skipped the game over screen instead?

In the vertical stage, I got grappled by a slime in midair, we fell together several screens, and when I escaped I teleported back to where the grapple started.

ouch...these bugs are a pain... cause the player turns into the grapple object and the enemy is deactivated... not sure how to make sure the enemy move to the new location without causing even more bugs

one thing i find fun is killing the slaver just as i get grabbed by the hand allowing me to zip through an entire stage

Last edited: