What's new

ACT [azurezero] Milk Megami Marielle (RE199169)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Milk Megami Marielle (released on Itch and DLsite)

I understand, actually while I wrote that I also tried to think of some other variant of breastmilking, and it's quite hard. :p

One thing that comes to mind is the reverse, having a female character which has been enslaved by the enemy that aims to breastfeed Marielle with her milk. Of course, the milk is what corrupts those females in the first place. Kinda like zombies outbreak but with milk lol. :D
im a fan of mindless sex outbreak as its own genre its just hard for me to come up with an interesting game idea based around that.
the best i came up with was scavenger rpg where all weapons in the game are usable items that can break after a few uses

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm hoping this game catches up to the sales risky's card battle got on dlsite...
cause right now im not sure if people really prefer rpgmaker stuff despite complaining about the saturation of it a lot.

I really hope this wins... because rpgmaker games are less fun to make overall. though i still have plenty of ideas for rpgmaker games

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed there's a complete lack of ordinary yuri in this game, i mean there's futa, and being milked by faries but they use machinery for that...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im still hoping this game does significantly better than riskys card battle... since this took way more effort to produce

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it doing better on the japanese site, or the english one?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it doing better on the japanese site, or the english one?
Japanese for once. but the ratings on both are pretty good

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a few weeks back i was gonna take the sprites from this and make something akin to eyri's action. but i lost interest in that pretty quickly.

only just remembered I was considering to do that.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm struggling to get my update for damsel quest 3 done and i'm stuck on level design for yuki's tale. but i havent posted anything worthwhile in a while so... Fuck it! Sale time!

get it cheap for £2.49 until new years day.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, trying out the demo, a small amount of time passes and it closes itself, aaaaand now it refuses to run, claiming I don't have the right permissions. Cannot save over it, claiming I don't have the right permissions. I try to delete it and it tells me that I need to have permission... from myself in order to delete it. No amount of giving myself permission lets it go through.

Running antivirus software now just in case... why exactly is this happening?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, trying out the demo, a small amount of time passes and it closes itself, aaaaand now it refuses to run, claiming I don't have the right permissions. Cannot save over it, claiming I don't have the right permissions. I try to delete it and it tells me that I need to have permission... from myself in order to delete it. No amount of giving myself permission lets it go through.

Running antivirus software now just in case... why exactly is this happening?
I've never heard anything like this before. the game saves to local appdata so if its crashing when you get a checkpoint then that's why... it's especially odd you can't delete it though.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
re-instated the marielle bundle.