What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is the text mutilated for anyone else? Everything is randomly placed in the box and cut off. Choices are also blank.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My text is in the text box is fine but the options and stats bar are all empty. Would appreciate if someone knows a solution to fix this. ITHVNR works great with this game though so thats a plus

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Blank choice / box for text is usually a problem linked to japanese local.
If not already done, try switching to japanese local or use emulating tool ( NTLEA or better locale emulator).
If it still fail, you might want to check the path to the game exe = make it short and without japanese symbol and punctuation.
A few rare game require the input too to be set to japanese, so at last resort you might want to try that (keyboard & language in regional setting).

Else it might be a font problem, but finding the missing font to install can be a pain itself.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think the game is bugged. There are certain parts that soft lock the game, despite having most font install and always being set to Japanese I have the same text problems. Text appears in fractures, choices are completely blink, Day/month doesn't work and stat bars stay empty.

I don't think this is a set-up problem but just bugs dev didn't realize before uploading demo.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Solved the text bug problem. you have to change your SYSTEM language to japanese too. That means you need to do two things to get it working

1. Chamge your locale to japan
2. Change your system langauge to japanese. - instructions on how to change system language -

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The system language thing fixed it. My locale has been Japanese for years so I knew it wasn't that. Pretty annoying changing the entire language for one game but oh well.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The system language thing fixed it. My locale has been Japanese for years so I knew it wasn't that. Pretty annoying changing the entire language for one game but oh well.
Serious....my entire system was in Japanese except that. First I've ever had to put display in Japanese. Made it worst that i was a liiiiittle behind in keeping up with updates. *sigh* 6 hours just to play a game with text.

BUT now that I am finally playing in a way it can be understood, I must say these girls are rather....accepting of guys just randomly groping them. Every now and then you'll see them beat them down, but usually they either ignore it like it isn't happening or grin and bear it. I love how in one scene 2 girls are getting groped while talking to the MC and they are all like "Hm? What's wrong?" and he's like "Are you freaking kidding me!?"

I like this game already.

edit: lmao this game is basically a comically NTRPG. The MC actually gets blamed for the sexually harassment other guys do. One where the guy puts his head in a girl's skirt from behind, the MC (who's standing in front of the very girl) gets the blame for it. He even points out that there's no way he could have done it.

Oh this one definitely needs an English translation.

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can use Locale Emulator if you don't want to change your system's language. That's what I'm using and it works fine.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
:v anyone found any H scene in the trial?
Only having sex with your girlfriend I pressume
Already tried with the Sister's friend using cheat engine yet no scene
Maybe Sister had scene too

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found 2 scenes, one for the sister(Airi) and another for the girlfriend(Touko).
Here's how I think it works.
Get her horny(excitement? the exclaimation point!) value up to around 60 through the groping scene. Once you got it, select the lower option that's on the right of the screen. If you are successful, you will get a scene then end the day and voila H scene at home. If you're not, she will suplex you.

Anyways here's the saves for both scene that I got.

Edit: whoops, I thought that the game saves into pictures like how illusion manage their character cards, anyways updated the file with data999/sc/su.ksd. Hopes this works.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I found 2 scenes, one for the sister(Airi) and another for the girlfriend(Touko).
Here's how I think it works.
Get her horny(excitement? the exclaimation point!) value up to around 60 through the groping scene. Once you got it, selection the lower option that's on the right of the screen. If you are successful, you will get a scene then end the day and voila H scene at home. If you're not, she will suplex you.

Anyways here's the saves for both scene that I got.
Just so you know, that's a picture of your save, not the actual save.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to get sex scenes:
General - girls must have high love (around 50 maybe) and excitement. Due to the 3 day limit, the only two who will have enough love is Airi and Touko. This may be also true for NTR, while there's a good handful of groping events there are no NTR sex scenes outside the opening. The number you see in the MC profile is how many times he can cum in a single day. Same for the other guys.

Touko - Day 1: In the afternoon, make sure you don't interfere with the male teacher groping her and the female teacher to build excitement (do so by choosing second option or go to another area). In the evening, when you get the first set of choices choose the 2nd one and it'll start the MC groping event. Make sure to get her excitement up to 50-60 BUT do not do more than 2 actions. 3rd action and she'll suplex you. Choose 2nd option. Lengthy scene will follow.

Day 3: In the evening, choose the first option to come back to her and it'll start the groping event. Which ever area you choose, make sure you do it twice. This will increase her to 100% excitement and choose 2nd option. H scene follows

Airi - Day 1 or 2: Make sure you talk to Airi at least once. I don't know if she's affected by it but not talking to Touko at least once made her day 3 events not appear and if you go to the area she suppose to be in you get no choices.

Day 3: In the afternoon, go to Airi and choose first option. Will bring up groping event, choose any two areas and pick 2nd option. H event will take place after doing evening stuff. Not as long as Touko's.

Warning: If you try to get Touko's 2nd event and Airi's event, watch your cum amount. You could end Airi's event prematurely if you don't have enough left.

Extra: It seems that as their (star) stat increase, which I think I'll call horniness and the exclamation point excitement, the groping event changes a bit. Touko's 2nd groping event after you've had sex with her goes a bit further the 2nd time you kiss/grope breasts/lift skirt.
Like their first game, if you continue having sex with the girl after cumming once....it'll change slightly.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So from reading the tips in game here n there.

Generally for sex you'll need about 60+ excitement (!) and 20 sexual desire? (the blue star), the latter being capped at 20 when they're virgin.

For Netori/Netorare scenes, the girl's love value (red heart, which show the value of the highest person) vs the NTRist (any of the 3 other guy + MC himself in case of the other 3 girls) have to have less than a certain amount of difference (the teacher for example, say you need 35 or less difference)

(Used cheatengine to max out the various stats on the teacher, sadly get rejected still, either I have to be able to touch her first then ask (the teacher only let you do something once instead of 2-3 times for the girlfriend/sister) or she's only available after certain amount of days (you can't get the sister on the first day :v)

Note that since the max love value is 100, this means that unless you cheatengine the other men's love values down, you will have to actively defend your girl(s) or risk eventually getting NTR'd
BUT! Since apparently when the girl get pregnant (I assume there's possibility of multiple pregnancies anyway since it's a stat in the girl's stat window), the child's father will be whoever cummed inside them the most, in a way you can always cheatengine and pump them so full of cum the other guys can't cum enough in however many days you leave your girl alone to get their baby.

Well, I'll give a try at the blond (who's not a virgin from the start, btw) and the sister's friend (whose initial highest love is for her brother, i.e. a fellow bro-con to your sister) next :v though I have no expectation on their scenes working.

Last edited:
OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Voice actress confirmed for the two heroines on blog and voice samples on game page. Says will update demo with the voices as soon as they can.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the scene in trial only sister and girlfriend only?
But yeah, going for another woman really makes you vulnerable to NTR really hard since with just talk, love will increase by 5 and having sex increase it by 10.
And don't make me start with excitement, this gauge build really fast for some reason.
Edit: got the blonde scene, only one though, sister's brocon friend scene won't work.
....or maybe I just wait for actual release than playing with cheat engine like this.

Last edited:
OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So the scene in trial only sister and girlfriend only?
But yeah, going for another woman really makes you vulnerable to NTR really hard since with just talk, love will increase by 5 and having sex increase it by 10.
And don't make me start with excitement, this gauge build really fast for some reason.
Edit: got the blonde scene, only one though, sister's brocon friend scene won't work.
....or maybe I just wait for actual release than playing with cheat engine like this.
2 girlfriend and 1 sister, yes.

Well, I'm guessing they are going for the "Chase two rabbits, get none" thing but in this case it's "Chase multiple rabbits and it'll lead them towards wolves." But this game will probably have a max 100 love for all people combined. So you can actually go after another woman while keeping other guys from getting too friendly with your girlfriend. Also letting the other guys to your girl actually helps. Naturally, you can't get the Girlfriend's first scene without letting the teacher event go through in the afternoon....her excitement just won't be high enough if you protect her.

Excitement, well I can see why it builds fast. You only have 3 periods for it to build from 0 to 50+ and it resets at the beginning of the day and after having sex. Plus, just with this and their first games it's easy to tell gear stone likes to make their girls pretty easy to get to have sex with. I mean, the first game the girls are mostly tolerate to your pervertedness and can have sex with them both in just half a day. These girls here easily allow guys to just grope them out of nowhere and peek at their panties without so much batting an eye. So I'm not surprised they get sexually excited pretty fast.

Can you tell how you got the blonde scene? like time/day? I can probably figure out the rest myself. And yeah, really don't see the point in using cheat engine on a demo outside of just seeing if it works lol. If things go as plan (which they rarely do) we'll have the game by the end of the month.

Last edited:

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The latest I can get blonde scene is at third day first period if you stalk her long enough and interfere everytime. don't try to touch her before last day or get suplexed with lowering love point.
I wish author insert feature to lower rival love point. only MC can get lower if you touch before certain love point is not fair tbh

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New update from author
tl;dr
1.Delayed to mid feb, hopefully
2.Updated trial with voice

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update from author
tl;dr
1.Delayed to mid feb, hopefully
2.Updated trial with voice
lol I was just about to post the same thing.

It's a bummer that he ran into errors or this updated trial would have had additional days too.....says will try and update again at a later time.