What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
'A ' so, update on author's blog basically confirming that due to the trial's size being way too large they were taken down.

And the depressing line:
製品版配信時に、容量を縮小して再upいたします。
'At the time of publishing final product, I'll cut down the size and reupload them'

i.e. No new trial until release in March unless something change it seems.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
'A ' so, update on author's blog basically confirming that due to the trial's size being way too large they were taken down.

And the depressing line:
製品版配信時に、容量を縮小して再upいたします。
'At the time of publishing final product, I'll cut down the size and reupload them'

i.e. No new trial until release in March unless something change it seems.
*sigh* seriously!?

Again, since he went through the trouble of making another trial....should just use GD, Mega or whatever and host file on website.

Wait, DMM allows you to upload free games. I remember VENUS uploading trials for their games separately as free games.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
*sigh* seriously!?

Again, since he went through the trouble of making another trial....should just use GD, Mega or whatever and host file on website.

Wait, DMM allows you to upload free games. I remember VENUS uploading trials for their games separately as free games.
Can you dig up those examples of trials uploaded as free game? I can probably try explaining the options to the author if you can give me examples (especially JP ones)

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like the author doesn't know how to compress video files.
Someone should email him about H.264 or VP8.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you dig up those examples of trials uploaded as free game? I can probably try explaining the options to the author if you can give me examples (especially JP ones)

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game seems great, a bit of competition always makes the game more interesting, gotta learn how to have the text in an engrish translation so that I could at least understand something haha.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game seems great, a bit of competition always makes the game more interesting, gotta learn how to have the text in an engrish translation so that I could at least understand something haha.
ITH+TA works without problem. I'm not sure about Chii or VNR. I only use chii as an alt when ITH doesn't want to hook properly or TA crashes. And I haven't used VNR in a long while.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ITH+TA works without problem. I'm not sure about Chii or VNR. I only use chii as an alt when ITH doesn't want to hook properly or TA crashes. And I haven't used VNR in a long while.
That's nice to know, I downloaded both already so if it works without problem I will be a happy man. There are very few NTR games that are good out there, in most you are the female (which in my opinnion it's cheating and not NTR), or they are like Thug Hero Party, extremely beta male and unavoidable.

Amor magic academy I thought it would be a good one but then... sigh you play it and it was like seeing 3 sluts having sex with other characters. I like competition and avoidable netorare like Oyako Rankan, but it is so hard to find :(.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but I can't seem to get Touko's scene at school. I don't interfere on day 1 then on the groping I can get her to ~53 with 2 attempts but then I choose 2nd option and she suplexes me (option 1 just dumps her it seems) :confused:

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but I can't seem to get Touko's scene at school. I don't interfere on day 1 then on the groping I can get her to ~53 with 2 attempts but then I choose 2nd option and she suplexes me (option 1 just dumps her it seems) :confused:
Try again and see if you can get her to 60 on the 2nd stat (and 20 on the 3rd stat) before asking for sex.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got her to 60/20 and they only kiss in the school, then day ends and I get the night scene in the house :/

NM, got the 2nd scene on day 3 ..... Thought the naked at school was scene 1 :cool:

Last edited:
OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got her to 60/20 and they only kiss in the school, then day ends and I get the night scene in the house :/

NM, got the 2nd scene on day 3 ..... Thought the naked at school was scene 1 :cool:
From looks of it with both her and little sister, got to have sex with them at house before can have sex at school.

Or it just might be a virginity thing. Like if she loses her virginity to someone else, you can get the at school scenes. Hmm....I'll make sure to test that theory when game releases.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Update from author, Basically he STILL trying to release this game on 9th this month but expect delay I guess
Also he want to include Cosplay scene? so maybe it was almost likely delayed again.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update from author, Basically he STILL trying to release this game on 9th this month but expect delay I guess
Also he want to include Cosplay scene? so maybe it was almost likely delayed again.
So we are close to a release then?
This is always nice to read after you remember this Game on the Forum after a long time again xD

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn this won't be good for my backlog, but I can't wait for the 9th.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
:v to be more precise the post is roughly (too lazy to properly translate):

He got a lot of angry/disappointed/demanding message.
He's really sorry.

He's currently working hard to try and get it release around the 9th. Although in the worst case it might release at the start of next week (i.e. 11-12?)

As for the trial, he's received a lot of suggestions from people.
But sadly due to lack of time he won't be able to do that.

And the last part is basically "I wanna do cosplay scenes! Please give me more time!"
(the costumes are from Dragon Quest and Re:Zero respectively)

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
update from author, he finally submit the work to DMM first, now waiting approval.
The rest of the info I leave it to lazycat senpai, I need to go to sleep now since this headache is killing me lately.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What he said is the following:

-He has submitted his work (well exactly he said that he will submit it in one or two days)
-However he doesn't feel that the game could be called complete, it won't have the cg recollection room for example and things like that, on another point the system is quite complicate so it needs a bit more of work
-He said to consider the starting version as an anticipated access version because of those things
-And he talked about how big this game is compared to his previous work saying that it doubles it.
-Lastly he is asking that when people are playing that version be aware that it will be hard to play so he asks a bit of understanding because of that situation