What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Guys how the fuck do you understand what they are saying, seriously i need a translator machine or something? TY

And sorry for my bad english

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Guys how the fuck do you understand what they are saying, seriously i need a translator machine or something? TY

And sorry for my bad english
I don't, I'm just smart enough to do an action and notice the reactions to it.

Or rather "smart" isn't the correct word, it's "observant".

Unless you go through games like this:

You should also easily be able to get through this game. Even more so since it's literally, click here, do this, don't do that. Just takes a bit of trial and error to know what the "do this" and "don't do that" are.

Oh and saving often. Always, always save often.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Probably missing something obvious (again), but I can't get into the NTR : I talk to Touka/Airi but never intervene till the day 5-6 path split is supposed to happen but there's nothing to choose :/

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't, I'm just smart enough to do an action and notice the reactions to it.

Or rather "smart" isn't the correct word, it's "observant".

Unless you go through games like this:

You should also easily be able to get through this game. Even more so since it's literally, click here, do this, don't do that. Just takes a bit of trial and error to know what the "do this" and "don't do that" are.

Oh and saving often. Always, always save often.
Well, thank you i guess, im gonna make trial and error, but i use to se a NTR scene (where you cant see a shit on the infirmary)

Sorry for my english again

PD: LOL the gif

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Probably missing something obvious (again), but I can't get into the NTR : I talk to Touka/Airi but never intervene till the day 5-6 path split is supposed to happen but there's nothing to choose :/
The NTR is the one thing I can't faithfully reproduce every time. Try continuing into day 8, one of the scenes SHOULD start. The uncertain part is getting the time skip to trigger.

@sorrow444
Currently the NTR is the hardest thing to trigger atm. And I figured someone would like that .gif.
The infirmary scene is the mark of the current end of the game. It always happens regardless of what you do.

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The NTR is the one thing I can't faithfully reproduce every time. Try continuing into day 8, one of the scenes SHOULD start. The uncertain part is getting the time skip to trigger.

@sorrow444
Currently the NTR is the hardest thing to trigger atm. And I figured someone would like that .gif.
Yes, i guess people can like what they want, in fact is not a bad scene, just that the 1st tries i didnt get a single good scene and i have been stuck with just that game over scene, and i wanna see some more stuff that some ass behind a curtain xD

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Check the previews on DMM/Dlsite, we should get lots of costumes, about 10+ scenes per girl and the preggo stuff.....

BluePlatypus

Reputation score
I've tried to keep all the girls to like me, but i always get a game over scene. I've even tried using cheat engine, but that locks the game up. I guess ill just wait for a save tbh. :p

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've tried to keep all the girls to like me, but i always get a game over scene. I've even tried using cheat engine, but that locks the game up. I guess ill just wait for a save tbh. :p
Ya don't say!? The hell man, it would have been nice if someone had mentioned that once, or twice...probably even three times.
/smh The world we live in where we can't even get proper information.

Now that I got my sarcasm quota out of the way, back to serious news:

So I managed to pull off the time skip again....and this time after two tries doing the same method and both successfully producing it, I can proudly claim that I actually know how to do it......maybe.

Days 1-4 focus on not intervening in both Touka and Airi's events. Who you choose shouldn't matter but I focused on Touka more than Airi.
On day 5 and 6, focus on Airi and if Airi isn't present Touka.
Now on day 8, make a save file. Select Airi in morning and you should get the first part of her NTR with FYB. Next again choose Airi in noon and again after scene you should get the first part of her NTR with SYB. A way to tell if it's the first is if it's in sprite and not full animation. If it's in full animation, reload your save.

If both Airi's NTR scene were the first part, then come evening it should revert back to day 5 evening. Congrats you managed the time skip! Now you can unlock the reminder of Airi's or start unlocking Touka's scenes. I'll recommend making a save file once you're confirmed the day went back to evening of day 5. The game will automatically revert back again until you've managed to get all the NTR scenes except 2. SYB 1st with Touka and Teacher's 3rd with Airi.

In case this method isn't how it's achieved and I just got lucky twice in a roll, I'm uploading my save files which can be found in sig. Since you can't specify which saves to give, here's a list of what's in them.
Save 1: Day 1 morning.
Save 2 -12: Touka's Touch and H scenes with MC.
Save 13 -19: Airi's Touch and H scenes with MC.
Save 20 - 35: Kano, An, Izumi's Touch and H scenes with MC.
Save 36 - 49: Touka and Airi's NTR scenes.
Save 50: Beginning of time skip. (Airi's 1st scenes with FYB and SYB both already played.)

Not included in save files:
Prologue H scene.
Successful Touch events that doesn't lead to H scenes.
Touka x SYB's first NTR. (It's bugged)
Touka x Teacher's first NTR. (Space, besides a little groping not much except info how next scenes came to be, can be gotten through save 50 - day 8 morning)
Airi x Teacher's first NTR. (Space, even less going on then Touka's scene with him, can be gotten through save 50 - day 6 morning)
Airi x Teacher's third NTR. (Even with time skip days don't go far enough to see it)
Airi x FYB's mini-sprite event on day 8 morning. (Can be gotten through save 50)
Touka x FYB's mini-sprite event on day 8 afternoon. (Can be gotten through save 50)
Touka x SYB's mini-sprite event on day 8 evening. (Can be gotten through save 50)
NTR version of Final scene. (Cause....well you get it)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Google Docs just loads a blank page when trying to start the download.

Edit: Got it to work. Had to connect through my own email then download it through that for it to actually work.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally I expected something more on the lines of Amore magic academy but being with NTR and not slutfest.

Like the girl remembering her first partner and being able to lose a girl and retake her.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Personally I expected something more on the lines of Amore magic academy but being with NTR and not slutfest.

Like the girl remembering her first partner and being able to lose a girl and retake her.
I want to say "when the game is completed maybe we'll get that" but honestly, I just don't see that happening. From the looks of things, it's either one or the other. NTR or Pure Love. At the most, all you can really control NTR wise is which one of the guys impregnate her. But who knows, I could and would very much like to be wrong on that.

The one downside is, since the girls are basically pushovers and there doesn't seem to be a way to lock out the other guys....even if you retake her, I still think she'll be having sex with the other guys making it just like Amore magic academy. So it'll pretty much be a race to see whether you or one of them impregnate her first.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
OK, now seriously, i could be a little retard but dude, im doing the same that people puts in here and in the 8 day i ever get the same ntr scene where you didnt see a shit in the infirmary

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OK, now seriously, i could be a little retard but dude, im doing the same that people puts in here and in the 8 day i ever get the same ntr scene where you didnt see a shit in the infirmary
You don't see anything right now for that one.

Regular ending = MC seeing two people having sex in infirmary, he walks away.
NTR ending = MC seeing two people having sex in infirmary, he recognizes the female's voice so he moves closer (the curtains becomes a bit more transparent), he listens in for a bit and once he confirms that it's Touka he goes to open the curtains and the game ends.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I want to say "when the game is completed maybe we'll get that" but honestly, I just don't see that happening. From the looks of things, it's either one or the other. NTR or Pure Love. At the most, all you can really control NTR wise is which one of the guys impregnate her. But who knows, I could and would very much like to be wrong on that.

The one downside is, since the girls are basically pushovers and there doesn't seem to be a way to lock out the other guys....even if you retake her, I still think she'll be having sex with the other guys making it just like Amore magic academy. So it'll pretty much be a race to see whether you or one of them impregnate her first.
Personally I would truly hope for a game Non RPG like Amore magic academy and without slutfest.

Just with three stats it could be easily made... love, lust and loyalty. Love in the sense that how much she likes x person, lust related to the sexual desires of a girl and loyalty affecting how guilty and hard it is for the NTR to start.

For example a girl with low lust and high loyalty would need that the love parameter was just a tiny distance away from the love she has for her current partner or a major reason like blackmail, even so she would feel very guilty.

Sigh if only I had a bit of talent I would truly try to make a good NTR game, I can only imagine the mechanics and events which isn't enough.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's some free thing seperate from the main game on DMM, but it's region locked

Blog says it's version 1.02 with a bunch of stuff, it's still locked though

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Little annoying theyre hiding the patch behind a region wall even though you legit bought the game lol

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe 1.02 is bug fixes and a recollection option. You can find it on the usual site.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Personally I would truly hope for a game Non RPG like Amore magic academy and without slutfest.

Just with three stats it could be easily made... love, lust and loyalty. Love in the sense that how much she likes x person, lust related to the sexual desires of a girl and loyalty affecting how guilty and hard it is for the NTR to start.

For example a girl with low lust and high loyalty would need that the love parameter was just a tiny distance away from the love she has for her current partner or a major reason like blackmail, even so she would feel very guilty.

Sigh if only I had a bit of talent I would truly try to make a good NTR game, I can only imagine the mechanics and events which isn't enough.
Ideas are good, but you have to remember one thing. That would apply to you. Remember the game as it is, is Pure love, Netorare AND Netori. Meaning, you have to try even harder than right now to get the sub heroines since: Kano has a boyfriend, An is also a bro-con like Airi and Izumi is engaged. This game is suppose to be a sexfest so the girls are suppose to be easy to get.

Now, for a fresh idea of a game? Hell yeah, I would be behind your ideas 100%! For this game though? Nah, I think the system works....just need to be completed.

@jinkong
Yeah....just another reason why I should have waited for DLSite....granted I'm going to start playing Kancolle soon so I need a VPN anywho but I would rather be able to get what I paid for and it's not like he can't just update like normal on DMM. I'm dumbfounded why he choose this method for the update and not for 1.03 last month.

edit:
LMAO the time skip was a bug! Woot for beneficial bugs!!!

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dlsite versions are supposedly already patched to 1.02, even though the english-side isn't out yet