What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So in light of some news and it getting push further back, instead of just updating the scene list I decided to copy/paste it here so that more people see it along with the added information.

MC scenes: Nothing new here.
Touka:
Scene 1, Full - Day one morning and noon, select someone else or pick her and choose not to intervene. Day one evening, select Touka, second option, 2x touch, 2nd option.

Scene 2, Full - Day 3 evening, select Touka, first option. Probably a bug but you can grope her as much as you want. Touch her at least twice and choose second option.

Scene 3, Sprite - Day 5 morning, select Touka, choose first option, touch twice, choose second option.

Scene 4, Sprite - Day 5 noon, select, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 5, Sprite - Day 5 evening, select, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 6, Full - Day 7. If stats are high enough by end of day 6, will spend day 7 with Touka.

Airi:
Scene 1, Full - Day 1 and 2, doesn't really matter what you do as long as you select her once within these two days. Note: She has a touch event on Day 1 afternoon, while you can touch her she'll suplex you if you ask for sex, just touch up to 2 times and choose first option. Day 3 afternoon, select Airi and choose first option. Touch her twice and choose 2nd option.

Scene 2, Sprite - Day 5 morning, select Airi, choose first option, touch twice, choose second option.

Scene 3, Full - Day 5 noon, select, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 4, Full - Day 7. If enough stats by end of day 6, will spend day 7 with Airi.

Kano:
Scene 1, all sub heroines are sprite - Day 1 morning, select Touka and first option. Day 1 evening, select Kano, choose first option, do not touch choose first option instead. Day 2 noon, select Touka/Kano, first option. Day 3 morning, select Kano, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 2 - Day 5 noon, select Kano, first option, 2x touch, second option.

An:
Scene 1 - Day 1 morning, select Airi, first option. Day 1 noon, select An, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 2 morning, select Airi/An, first option. Day 3 morning, select An, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 3 noon, select An, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 3 evening, select An, first option, 2x touch, first option. Day 5 morning, select An, first option, 2x touch, second option. Finally.

Scene 2 - Day 5 evening, select An, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Izumi:
Scene 1 - Day 1 noon, select Touka, first option. Day 1 evening, select Izumi, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 2 evening, select Airi/Izumi, first option. Day 3 morning, select Izumi, 2x touch, first option. Day 3 noon, select Izumi, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 2 - Day 3 evening, select Izumi, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 3 - Day 5 evening, select Izumi, first option, 2x touch, second option.

NTR: Completely rewritten
So, the time skip trick I was using that I though was added by the dev turned out to be a bug. So I figured there HAS to be a way to see them if they are in the game. Browse the blog and the dev released info that's so simple I nearly broke my desk and arm from my /facepalm. Here's the new and actually works NTR capture guide!

Touka:
Day 1 morning/noon, select Touka, 2nd choice.
Day 1 evening, select Touka, 2nd choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 2, select who's available and 2nd choice.
Day 3 morning/noon, select whoever and do whatever.
Day 3 evening, select Touka, first choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 4 morning, select Touka/Kano. (1YB's first scene)
Day 4 noon, select Touka. (2YB's first scene, and not bugged!)
Day 4 evening, select Touka/Izumi. (Teacher's first scene)
Day 5 morning, select Touka, second choice. (Teacher's second scene)
Day 5 noon, select Touka, second choice. (1YB's second scene)
Day 5 evening, select Touka, second choice. (2YB's second scene)
Day 6 morning, select Touka. (1YB's third scene)
Day 6 noon, select Touka. (2YB's third scene)
Day 8 morning, select Touka. (Teacher's third scene)
Day 8 noon, select Touka. (1YB's sprite sex scene)
Day 8 evening, select Touka. (2YB's sprite sex scene)

Airi:
Day 1 morning, select Airi, 2nd choice.
Day 1 noon, select Airi, 1st choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 1 evening, select Touka, do whatever.
Day 2 morning, select Airi/An, 2nd choice, 1st choice.
Day 2 noon, select who's available and do whatever.
Day 2 evening, select Airi/Izumi, 2nd choice.
Day 3 morning, whoever and do whatever.
Day 3 noon, select Airi, 1st choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 4 morning, select Airi/An. (Teacher's first scene)
Day 4 noon, select Airi/Izumi. (1YB's first scene)
Day 4 evening, select Airi/Kano. (2YB's first scene)
Day 5 morning, select Airi, 2nd choice. (1YB's second scene)
Day 5 noon, select Airi, 2nd choice. (2YB's second scene)
Day 5 evening, select whoever and do whatever.
Day 6 morning, select Airi/Kano. (Teacher's second scene)
Day 6 noon, select Airi. (1YB's third scene)
Day 8 morning, select Airi. (1YB's mini sprite scene)
Day 8 noon, select Airi. (2YB's third scene)
Day 8 evening, select Airi. (Teacher's third scene)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The quality of the scenes doesn't seem to be as good as the previous game but its good enough I guess. My biggest complaint is that there are too many guys and too many girls, making it too few scenes between the guy I want and the girl I want. Hopefully, he'll add a lot more scenes, as long as he does, I'll be more than fine with the game.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Need help could run the game but can't see the text and stats, how do i fix this? Running on windows 7

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Use "Locale emulator" the easiest way
Or else u need to download jp language pack and change it from ur pc setting which is anoying

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Good work KHTA, all the fappers here thank you. Do the sub heroines require you to go through their route for the NTR portion or is it the same as normally following the route and picking them?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
English-side Dlsite got announced today for late March, still can't access the 1.02 on DMM's region lock bs :(

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got the patch through VPN.
Here's the patch for those who dl-ed through DMM.

Just drag and drop the data.xp3 file into the game folder, replacing the original file.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the Mega'd patch. Is that a 3some page in the CG room ?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So in light of some news and it getting push further back, instead of just updating the scene list I decided to copy/paste it here so that more people see it along with the added information.

MC scenes: Nothing new here.
Touka:
Scene 1, Full - Day one morning and noon, select someone else or pick her and choose not to intervene. Day one evening, select Touka, second option, 2x touch, 2nd option.

Scene 2, Full - Day 3 evening, select Touka, first option. Probably a bug but you can grope her as much as you want. Touch her at least twice and choose second option.

Scene 3, Sprite - Day 5 morning, select Touka, choose first option, touch twice, choose second option.

Scene 4, Sprite - Day 5 noon, select, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 5, Sprite - Day 5 evening, select, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 6, Full - Day 7. If stats are high enough by end of day 6, will spend day 7 with Touka.

Airi:
Scene 1, Full - Day 1 and 2, doesn't really matter what you do as long as you select her once within these two days. Note: She has a touch event on Day 1 afternoon, while you can touch her she'll suplex you if you ask for sex, just touch up to 2 times and choose first option. Day 3 afternoon, select Airi and choose first option. Touch her twice and choose 2nd option.

Scene 2, Sprite - Day 5 morning, select Airi, choose first option, touch twice, choose second option.

Scene 3, Full - Day 5 noon, select, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 4, Full - Day 7. If enough stats by end of day 6, will spend day 7 with Airi.

Kano:
Scene 1, all sub heroines are sprite - Day 1 morning, select Touka and first option. Day 1 evening, select Kano, choose first option, do not touch choose first option instead. Day 2 noon, select Touka/Kano, first option. Day 3 morning, select Kano, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 2 - Day 5 noon, select Kano, first option, 2x touch, second option.

An:
Scene 1 - Day 1 morning, select Airi, first option. Day 1 noon, select An, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 2 morning, select Airi/An, first option. Day 3 morning, select An, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 3 noon, select An, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 3 evening, select An, first option, 2x touch, first option. Day 5 morning, select An, first option, 2x touch, second option. Finally.

Scene 2 - Day 5 evening, select An, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Izumi:
Scene 1 - Day 1 noon, select Touka, first option. Day 1 evening, select Izumi, first option, don't touch, first option. Day 2 evening, select Airi/Izumi, first option. Day 3 morning, select Izumi, 2x touch, first option. Day 3 noon, select Izumi, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 2 - Day 3 evening, select Izumi, first option, 2x touch, second option.

Scene 3 - Day 5 evening, select Izumi, first option, 2x touch, second option.

NTR: Completely rewritten
So, the time skip trick I was using that I though was added by the dev turned out to be a bug. So I figured there HAS to be a way to see them if they are in the game. Browse the blog and the dev released info that's so simple I nearly broke my desk and arm from my /facepalm. Here's the new and actually works NTR capture guide!

Touka:
Day 1 morning/noon, select Touka, 2nd choice.
Day 1 evening, select Touka, 2nd choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 2, select who's available and 2nd choice.
Day 3 morning/noon, select whoever and do whatever.
Day 3 evening, select Touka, first choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 4 morning, select Touka/Kano. (1YB's first scene)
Day 4 noon, select Touka. (2YB's first scene, and not bugged!)
Day 4 evening, select Touka/Izumi. (Teacher's first scene)
Day 5 morning, select Touka, second choice. (Teacher's second scene)
Day 5 noon, select Touka, second choice. (1YB's second scene)
Day 5 evening, select Touka, second choice. (2YB's second scene)
Day 6 morning, select Touka. (1YB's third scene)
Day 6 noon, select Touka. (2YB's third scene)
Day 8 morning, select Touka. (Teacher's third scene)
Day 8 noon, select Touka. (1YB's sprite sex scene)
Day 8 evening, select Touka. (2YB's sprite sex scene)

Airi:
Day 1 morning, select Airi, 2nd choice.
Day 1 noon, select Airi, 1st choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 1 evening, select Touka, do whatever.
Day 2 morning, select Airi/An, 2nd choice, 1st choice.
Day 2 noon, select who's available and do whatever.
Day 2 evening, select Airi/Izumi, 2nd choice.
Day 3 morning, whoever and do whatever.
Day 3 noon, select Airi, 1st choice, ask for sex or 3x touch.
Day 4 morning, select Airi/An. (Teacher's first scene)
Day 4 noon, select Airi/Izumi. (1YB's first scene)
Day 4 evening, select Airi/Kano. (2YB's first scene)
Day 5 morning, select Airi, 2nd choice. (1YB's second scene)
Day 5 noon, select Airi, 2nd choice. (2YB's second scene)
Day 5 evening, select whoever and do whatever.
Day 6 morning, select Airi/Kano. (Teacher's second scene)
Day 6 noon, select Airi. (1YB's third scene)
Day 8 morning, select Airi. (1YB's mini sprite scene)
Day 8 noon, select Airi. (2YB's third scene)
Day 8 evening, select Airi. (Teacher's third scene)
Thanks dude =)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good work KHTA, all the fappers here thank you. Do the sub heroines require you to go through their route for the NTR portion or is it the same as normally following the route and picking them?
Please, for the love of Suwako, read the thread......is what I'll like the say but it's like telling a dog not to chase it's tail. *sigh*

You don't get to see any scenes whatsoever of the sub heroines with the other guys. While it does strongly hint at, and for Izumi the stats totally give it away, that the other guys are screwing them......none of their cheating (Remember, the MC is the Netori in these cases so....while technically NTR, not really the NTR you guys think) scenes are available for view. Day 6 and 8 are too forced to be normal route so I'm assuming these were coded in a way that it makes the other guys have the stats to trigger them (even if they shouldn't).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Please, for the love of Suwako, read the thread......is what I'll like the say but it's like telling a dog not to chase it's tail. *sigh*

You don't get to see any scenes whatsoever of the sub heroines with the other guys. While it does strongly hint at, and for Izumi the stats totally give it away, that the other guys are screwing them......none of their cheating (Remember, the MC is the Netori in these cases so....while technically NTR, not really the NTR you guys think) scenes are available for view. Day 6 and 8 are too forced to be normal route so I'm assuming these were coded in a way that it makes the other guys have the stats to trigger them (even if they shouldn't).
I find time too valuable to go through pages when it's not so easily searchable unlike a few key words. Call me lazy or whatever you like, but I'm simply asking to be humbled, and after that it's your choice to do so or not. I won't be so presumption as to not thank you however for providing us the answers we seek, you've saved us all quite a bit of time. Thank you. And for the record, I did read your previous comments, but I skim through larger posts so it's mostly my fault for not seeing your exclamation on the NTR portion. That's the most honest answer you'll get for people who are quick to ask repeated questions, take it however you will.

It's a shame the sub Heroines didn't have any scenes, I was under the impression this played out like a normal dating sim rather then a Artificial Academy 2. I guess that means there's more vanilla then in this game, and you actually have to try to be NTR'd for it to happen in the first place making this not really a novel for hardcore NTRists. Ah well, was a good fap for the animation.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Soooooooooooooo, you guys (KHTA in particular) call her Touka, the english-side/in-game call her Touko, what do we do ?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Soooooooooooooo, you guys (KHTA in particular) call her Touka, the english-side/in-game call her Touko, what do we do ?
I must have been having a Date A Live flashback or something. I named her Toko in the bios. So yeah, go with Touko.

Goroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

am i doing something wrong or is my download fucked?

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had the same problem, it was something weird with the savedata file (it wasn´t a folder), I had to re download the game without the savedata file checked.

But before that make a new folder and move the files over one by one to see if that helps.

yabuty

Lurker
Reputation score

Delete the savedata file (the one with no extension) make a new folder and name it savedata.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still dunno what that last page in the CG room does (the 1 with Touko/Airi and the giant red message in the middle)

beto

Reputation score
on Kano story, why i can't see her at Day 5 noon (2nd scene)? did anyone have same problem?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still dunno what that last page in the CG room does (the 1 with Touko/Airi and the giant red message in the middle)
Most likely a placeholder for scenes featuring both of them, the red message is most likely just telling you nothing has been implemented yet. But not 100%.

on Kano story, why i can't see her at Day 5 noon (2nd scene)? did anyone have same problem?
I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature dev added in, but if you don't make sure to watch events for Touko (damnit almost called her Touka again!) every now and then (I think once every 2 days) Kano's events will no longer appear too or you'll get a bug. I stumbled upon that when I was testing out going after 2 girls at once and Airi/Kano was my current experiment.
If you are keeping Touko and Kano relevant and it's not showing....*shrugs*