What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Another Story] Fallen ~ Town of Heritage and Makina, The Blazing Hair~ / Fallen ~炎髪のマキナと遺跡の町~ (RE196616) (RJ196616)

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Another Story) Fallen ~炎髪のマキナと遺跡の町~

This game was one of the best RPGmaker games I've played in so long when judged purely as a hentai game, the art was right up my ally, the game was simple (a lot of people seem to hate this) so I didn't get confused, bored or lost with almost no time spent trying to decipher what the machine translation was telling me and the content was substantial and satisfying.

Say what you will but this is the closest I've come to breaking my dick off probably since

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can i have link for 1.02 update pls ?
thanks first

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game was one of the best RPGmaker games I've played in so long when judged purely as a hentai game, the art was right up my ally, the game was simple (a lot of people seem to hate this) so I didn't get confused, bored or lost with almost no time spent trying to decipher what the machine translation was telling me and the content was substantial and satisfying.

Say what you will but this is the closest I've come to breaking my dick off probably since
Same. This one really blew me away. Maybe I'm giving it too much of a pass on gameplay, but there was a subtleness and simplicity to it that almost made the experience even more immersive. Hunter Quest Aina and Sacred Eyes (which someone mentioned earlier) are really apt comparisons for this game.

It's at about 3000 sales now. It's definitely a strong start for their first venture.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can give gameplay a pass if the game isn't trying too hard to be something it isn't. The dlsite description straight up says it's meant to be simple, and the inclusion of a level shop itself means the game is meant to be more for the ero than the gameplay.

That being said, I am a fan of games that give you hints in the recollection room on how to unlock all the scenes, so this game gets a thumbs up in my book. Just wish there were more endings, maybe one with the guy who coerced Momo.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i like the corruption of the guild commander, wish there was more on it.

randomklark

Reputation score

I can't seem to get the second goblin event. She just refuses to go back even at 100 lechery. Anyone know why?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the second goblin event. She just refuses to go back even at 100 lechery. Anyone know why?
Read the hint carefully. Especially the part about waiting a day before trying again.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I remember, talk to farmer > go to goblin's house (first event) > talk to farmer again > go back to goblin's house (second event) > talk to farmer again > go back to goblin's house at 70+ lechery > go to sleep at inn > go back to goblin's house (goblin ending). There may be more sleeping in the inn in there, haven't checked it recently.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game is out now on English dlsite:

Please pick it up if you haven't yet. This author deserves our support. When grading on the RPGMaker scale, this one is pretty great. It will probably be my H-Game of the Year unless something absolutely ridiculous comes out within the next several months.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a full save for 1.02

Keep in mind there's 4 (technically 5, you have two in the inn) scenes that don't appear in the CG room, so since I'm a nice guy! (lol) for your convenience there's a save inside the complete CG room and an extra save for each scene you can't get in the CG room right in front of the guys that trigger those scenes!

Enjoy. +Rep appreciated.

Attachments

NeoJET

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We got a update today.(07/23)

I can read, but hard to translate it to English. Need someone else to.

□Ver.1.03

以下の不具合を修正しました
 ・地下街から遺跡に入ると帰還の鈴が使えない
 ・ドルトンの一件後、地下用水路からドルトン邸に入れない

内容変更
 ・回想部屋に開発倉庫を追加(クリア後に開放)
 ・一部NPCとの会話追加
 ・セーブデータを引き継いだ状態での、教会でのお泊りイベントの回想開放
  (すでに見ていた場合、回想部屋の該当イベントを調べれば開放されるようになりました)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We got a update today.(07/23)

I can read, but hard to translate it to English. Need someone else to.

□Ver.1.03

以下の不具合を修正しました
 ・地下街から遺跡に入ると帰還の鈴が使えない
 ・ドルトンの一件後、地下用水路からドルトン邸に入れない

内容変更
 ・回想部屋に開発倉庫を追加(クリア後に開放)
 ・一部NPCとの会話追加
 ・セーブデータを引き継いだ状態での、教会でのお泊りイベントの回想開放
  (すでに見ていた場合、回想部屋の該当イベントを調べれば開放されるようになりました)
The following bugs have been fixed:
Bell of return is once again usable if players enter the ruins from the underground town.
Dalton's mansion can once again be accessed from the underground sewer after his story arc has concluded.

Content changes
The gallery now has an additional "making of" storehouse of content.
Some NPCs now have new dialogue.
Save games carrying over from older versions now have the church sleepover H-scenes unlocked. (Players who unlocked this scene without issue in older versions only need to access the event from the gallery to unlock it again).

Anyone who disagrees with the above translation is welcome to add suggestions or to point out any mistakes.

stablechaos

Reputation score

So dlsite keeps declining my card. Could someone be kind enough to PM this to me?

commamocca

Reputation score

how you play this game with ITH & Translation Aggregator?
I can't get the translation working.

sorry for my bad english

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how you play this game with ITH & Translation Aggregator?
I can't get the translation working.

sorry for my bad english
That's what I used and it played fine; however, I did play version 1.00, so I'm not sure if that changes anything.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

- 10/10 In My Books.
- As Perfect of a Game as it can get. Its been a long time since i've had as much fun - story and gameplay wise, with as much interest in actually obtaining scenes and not getting a full save, and with as much fapping to amazing scenes. Finished the game and if it wasn't from Rpg MV lag could play it again in the future.
- I love games that don't take the fighting to serious and make it easier on the player if they want to. You can beat this game being like level 15 I'm not trying to get to Level 100 to have a chance on the final dungeon, boss or secret bosses like... come on..
- Legit contemplated/ing going back and buying the game to support the creator even though already finished it.
- 100% Going in my H-Game Hall Of Fame

I wish games like this were created every month if not year.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

- 10/10 In My Books.
- As Perfect of a Game as it can get. Its been a long time since i've had as much fun - story and gameplay wise, with as much interest in actually obtaining scenes and not getting a full save, and with as much fapping to amazing scenes. Finished the game and if it wasn't from Rpg MV lag could play it again in the future.
- I love games that don't take the fighting to serious and make it easier on the player if they want to. You can beat this game being like level 15 I'm not trying to get to Level 100 to have a chance on the final dungeon, boss or secret bosses like... come on..
- Legit contemplated/ing going back and buying the game to support the creator even though already finished it.
- 100% Going in my H-Game Hall Of Fame

I wish games like this were created every month if not year.
Couldn't agree more. This is one of those games that only comes out a few times a year and leaves you completely staggered. I've gone through it at least twice just to try to get the full context of all the scenes. I can't say I've done that for too many of these games.

I checked out version 1.03. It adds a reminiscence warehouse with 2 extra scenes. Another anal scene with Celia and another hypnosis scene with Irina. They're unobtainable in the game, and are only available in the recollection room.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't like doing this but I have been unable to find ver. 1.03 to download.
Could somone pm me a link? Sorry again for the bother.
Game is great anyway and I'm loving the art, hope we get more games like this one.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't like doing this but I have been unable to find ver. 1.03 to download.
Could somone pm me a link? Sorry again for the bother.
Game is great anyway and I'm loving the art, hope we get more games like this one.
ditto, also looking for 1.03.

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please pick it up if you haven't yet. This author deserves our support. When grading on the RPGMaker scale, this one is pretty great.
Dev really does deserve praise for this.

Removed Link

If you don't want to use the save and have a file from v1.02 or older, just beat the final boss again to unlock the extras

Edit: ver 1.03 save :)
Edit2: uploaded the right files this time :eek:
Edit3: reuploaded ver 1.03 save + others by provided by hrpgheaven

Attachments

Last edited: