What's new

ACT [ ebisoft ] [ えびそふと] Twilight Detective 2 / たそがれ探偵2 RE196648 RJ196648

Status
Not open for further replies.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seems to be some kind of prince of Persia game with slightly weird combat and enemy sex. I dont know what the story is but i assume its similer to what the gameplay is based off of. im curious to try it out, but cant with a lack of demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: たそがれ探偵2

Interesting. Lack of demo is a problem though.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So falling on those nasty looking spikes pulls down her underwear somehow?

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a copy of this game? I can't purchase games on the Japanese DLsite anymore.

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess the author took out the trial from the website? Because it shows 24 downloads

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was a trial on its website?
Cause all i can assume is 24 people bought it

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ummm any know how to get the hentai work in this damn game (if there is any)

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ummm any know how to get the hentai work in this damn game (if there is any)
It's annoying. You have to smash the walls with the golden glitters, and pick up the rectangular item. This gives you a heart at the top of the screen. While this heart is up, enemies will H-grab you. (so far, this only seems to be in story mode)

I'm currently stuck on level three. I swear to god, this game is horrible to control. Add in the annoying as fuck timer and glitchy jump puzzles...

Health is 2 byte in cheat engine by the way, if anyone knows how to disable the timer (or even better, has a full save), then please share.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's annoying. You have to smash the walls with the golden glitters, and pick up the rectangular item. This gives you a heart at the top of the screen. While this heart is up, enemies will H-grab you. (so far, this only seems to be in story mode)

I'm currently stuck on level three. I swear to god, this game is horrible to control. Add in the annoying as fuck timer and glitchy jump puzzles...

Health is 2 byte in cheat engine by the way, if anyone knows how to disable the timer (or even better, has a full save), then please share.
atleast you got that far I can't get off stage 1 XD

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey all.

I won't let this trash game beat me, so I played around with it a bit.

Attached is a simple cheat engine table that I used to pause health and time. The three 16's are the timer , and the 5700 is the health. Just pause the timer and health, and health can be modified as well. The timer will still count down when the values are locked, but if you pause within the game then it should reset.

Not sure if it will work for other people, but it works for mine even after a few restarts.

Good luck.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How very kind of you. you have my thanks.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Appreciate it but the game crashes wheverever I try to start up CE what version are you using?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Appreciate it but the game crashes wheverever I try to start up CE what version are you using?
6.6 is the version I'm using. I've found that the game is buggy as hell, so I using play a round of the survival mode before attempting to open cheat engine and attach it.

If the table doesn't work, then there's this:

For Health:

1. Stored as a 2byte value.
2. Use survival mode to scan, pause at the very start and use 'Unknown initial value', or use 'exact value' if you know your exact starting hp.
3. Get hit, pause, search for decreased value.
4. Repeat step 3 until you find the value.

For Score (used to buy upgrades in surival mode [Which also applies to the story mode]:

1. Stored as a 2byte value.
2. Just use 'exact value', should be easy to find.

For time:

The most complex. You will need to use the 'all' value for this one.

1. Start story mode, pause immediately.
2. With the ALL value selected, use the 'Unknown initial value' to scan.
3. Unpause, let two seconds run down, then pause again. Search for 'changed value' (or 'increased value' if you're feeling lucky)
4. After this, switch to 'unchanged' value and scan a few times to narrow it down.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until you have about 70-40 records left in the list. Look for a small number, anything from 2-40. Larger values can be safely ignored.
6. Let the game run while observing cheat engine, you're looking for three values that go up by one every second or so.
7. Freeze them and test.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you even rape her?
Don't know. Just play story mode with the cheats, find the rectangle item that gives you the blue heart (hidden in the walls that need to be destroyed, shown by the golden glitter/glow), and run into the smaller enemies that appear to get the H scenes. Also, completing the level and getting gameovers with the heart icon unlocks stuff as well.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is just me or is this game literally amazingly bad? The controls are god-awful, the models are ugly and their animations are bizarre, I haven't even managed to see any of the sexual content 'cause every single time I try to open up Cheat Engine even after the survival mode suggestion the game crashes, it bugs out even without me doing anything special to it and trying to play it without the cheats seems like a nightmare. This might actually literally be the worst game I've ever seen on ULMF, a statement I intend to never make lightly, as this game will always be my brown-gold standard from here out. Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

Usually this is where I might make a facetious positive statement, something minor in the game's favour like 'but at least it's got like good potions in it or some shit' but I tried to play this for almost 45 minutes and couldn't find a single positive, so, damn. At least I don't have to try anymore!

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah no idea how to use CE. Well fuck this game haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.