What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Enokifu] Liebe's Quest (working title)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This thread is for Enokifu's game in development which is provisionally titled Liebe's Quest. It was in development for some time, before Enokifu made a couple of smaller projects, including Kunoichi Botan which turned out to be quite successful. Enokifu hasn't posted about Liebe's Quest for some time, and at this stage it seems likely the game has been abandoned.

The game is an RPGMaker MV game.

I'll try to keep this first post relatively up-to-date with stuff, particularly pictures; below follows a list from Twitter.

Development pictures on Twitter:
If you can't view the images because you have no Twitter login, try using the mobile site by changing the beginning " " to " ". For reasons I don't understand, me actually putting this into the links breaks things (Firefox gives me an obscure warning about corrupted network streams)

A girl who might be in the game (practice drawing): Items: Pose reworking: Provisional Battle H-system screenshot: New Battle interface: Battle emotes:
Battle covering (Bunny costume):
Battle knocked down:
Knocked down outfits:
Menu + torn outfit:
Thumbnails of poses:
Classic over-the-shoulder butt-pose:
Sketching battle ENF:
Regular battle system/damage poses:
Torn Nun outfit:
Menu:
Outfit icon sprite work:
Sex stats screen:
Menu work:
Class menu work:
Redrawing pantyhose:
Lewd pose:
Battle / knocked down Nun outfit:
Battle prototype:
Covering pose + outfit destruction:
Ripped net leggings:
Mortified in Bunny type outfit:
Ripped Nun outfit:
Ripped normal outfit, knocked down on back:
Ripped normal outfit, battle pose:
Various outfits/poses:
Various outfits, knocked down:

Enokifu's Blog: (Note: He really doesn't post much here at all)

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Enokifu - Liebe's Quest (working title)

Hurrah, dedicated thread that specifies which game it is.

This is a game I'm very excited to follow. Sonobia and Sol Rui were good games, but Akakubi was a massive leap in many aspects of design, and this game looks like it will continue that trend.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This'll make following any developments much much easier. Time to continue the torturous wait I guess.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wish Twitter didnt require me to have a login... i cant see the twitter pictures of the game.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish Twitter didnt require me to have a login... i cant see the twitter pictures of the game.
The mobile site doesn't require it.

Change

"twitter.com/XYZ"

To

"mobile.twitter.com/XYZ"

Done.

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, I've added that little snippet of advice to the first post.

I also tried changing the links to just go to the Mobile site, but it looks like that doesn't work for some reason (Corrupted Network Stream error - which is one I've not actually seen before).

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank god this thread was created. I was thinking about making one when it is released due to the cluttered stuff in the generalized one.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is nothing new from him to know if there will be a demo or something before the end of the year?

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not much progress, as far as I'm aware. I would be surprised if there's a demo this year, to be honest. There is progress though. Check out the items screenshot that was posted last week:

OK, that's probably not too interesting to most people here... But progress is at least happening.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OK, that's probably not too interesting to most people here... But progress is at least happening.
Its a relief to me since I was looking forward to this, while I didn't care much about the Kunoichi game. So any news is good news.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not much progress, as far as I'm aware. I would be surprised if there's a demo this year, to be honest. There is progress though. Check out the items screenshot that was posted last week:

Oh well, at least is something. That Kunoichi thing was a innecesary work (from my personal view point), but well, if that give him a few things to test and then use on this one, could be useful at some point maybe...

And yes, i will be surprised too if there is a tiny demo before the end of the year.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good to know he's making Liebe's Quest again. :)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey guys, Enokifu likes Goblin Slayer manga now and has drawn a short piece on the priestess getting gobbed.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, aside of that, looks like his new way to show some progress on this game is doing 1 hour of stream on nicovideo (what a lazy way to doing that when he just could update his damn blog or twitter like any other). Last time was the past 18 of this month, where he just showed samples of cloth tiles for the main heroine (nothing new aside from one dragon quest like armor). If you want to grab on time, stay tuned about his channel:

Hope someday he will bring more info about this game.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, half year now and the guy who is "working" on this game, at this point, he did something? or is still unknown what he will do with this?

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Sorry for necro-bumping this and getting your hopes up, but does Enokippu communicate through anything else than his Twitter? I've looked through some pages of it and it just seems very irrelevant to any development (there was something about his Kunoichi setting being made into a hentai movie, but I doubt that would take much of his time). Or is he taking a break at the moment? Working on a secret project? Busy with real life? Retired?!

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I do not recall anything on development of Liebe's quest on Twitter since that last image I posted about a year ago. I don't know what the status of this game is, but it's probably not good.

Kunoichi Botan has already been made into a 2 episode Hentai, so that project is done.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So he's going back to more loli-ish characters eh? As long as the animation is as good as Botan, I guess I can live with that.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I found the Kunoichi game uninteresting personally, but the fact that it got a project I looked forward to a lot more or less cancelled makes me resent it a bit :X

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found the Kunoichi game uninteresting personally, but the fact that it got a project I looked forward to a lot more or less cancelled makes me resent it a bit :X
My thoughts and feelings exactly.