What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yup, if someone has an idea on how to translate this... I have ITHVNR and TA. Is that enough? If only Libellule could make something like the tool (s)he made for RPGmaker MV ToT

EDIT: Ehm, sorry for the triple post... the forum said "working" and then froze on me, and now this happened .-.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wolf has been updated completely, which is why it looks significantly less blocky, so the mormal methods for hooking do not work anymore
I see what you mean now, it only grabs parts of the text. Not enough to tell what is going on either. Tried changing the delay, no good. Maybe there is some custom code/hook that would work? Might do some digging later, no promises though. :p

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't believe I managed to find the hook code and only took me 20 minutes. It is not perfect but it worked fine for me so far.

/HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF (Tested with agth, don't forget the /KF otherwise there is spamming.)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
/HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF
Seems to be missing somthing, because it keeps hooking the same thing over and over again, just with whatever is new at the end.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Defeating the bosses on different weather will affect what drops they have so try beating the 3x boss runs on different weathers. Also I can't seem to get 23 and 24. For 24 its something about a dildo and 50EP and the other one is "Defeat the enemies of the dragon system"
When Ep is at 50 or higher use the fake Dido that someone gave you in your room for the first one, second one just lose to any dragon type enemy
What do I do after I beat the giant rabbit? I didn't seem to unlock any new quests or areas after that.
Use the bunny part to make bunny suit and reach 50 ep before night and talk to now across from guild lady, to get bunny girl scene and new area after that you'll fight Minotaur and make cow girl outfit and meet the cook in kitchen to get milking scene and new area

Last edited:

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
scene 23 just lose to any dragon enemy
scene 31 talk to old man outside of bar when it night with cowboy costume

Edit: scene 25 go outside bar and talk to board near barrel

Edit 2:
here is my savefile (RJ197645 Save)

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
All I'm missing is scene 18, any help?
After fifteen day, and s aw the second event with guild girl, wear the シノビクロース outfit and visit the upgrade gear room next to the item seller down the stair for the scene

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score
After fifteen day, and s aw the second event with guild girl, wear the
I'm fairly certain that only you could see that image. The address is pointing somewhere on your hard-drive.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm fairly certain that only you could see that image. The address is pointing somewhere on your hard-drive.
The link is just window being weird, was copying the name of the outfit from the outfit html that the author included with the game.

And for the sign board, you have to wear the 対魔クロース outfit

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will be a while before I can DL it, but I always got wolfRPG games to hook just fine with TA + AGTH, parameters I use are just: /x /v /w
What's your operating system? I was forced to install windows 10 and injecting into running processes with translation aggregator doesn't work anymore for any game. AGTH doesn't pick anything if it's started through TA. AGTH still works if I start games old fashioned way, but wolf rpg games crash if agth is linked on them on game startup. Someone made windows 10 fix for ITH, but it doesn't pick all the text from wolf rpg.

Sarav

Reputation score
What's your operating system? I was forced to install windows 10 and injecting into running processes with translation aggregator doesn't work anymore for any game. AGTH doesn't pick anything if it's started through TA. AGTH still works if I start games old fashioned way, but wolf rpg games crash if agth is linked on them on game startup. Someone made windows 10 fix for ITH, but it doesn't pick all the text from wolf rpg.
Once again, Wolf RPG Maker was updated, because of this there is a new encoding. This means that old text hooking means will not work, nor can it be extracted.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There is always google translate and using your mobile phone to translate.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is always google translate and using your mobile phone to translate.
My mobile phone is shit so i'm going for handwriting in google translate. Tedious as hell, but still doable.

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Once again, Wolf RPG Maker was updated, because of this there is a new encoding. This means that old text hooking means will not work, nor can it be extracted.
The H Code posted earlier in page 6 (/HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF) works fine on AGTH for me, but will indeed not work on ITH

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The H Code posted earlier in page 6 (/HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF) works fine on AGTH for me, but will indeed not work on ITH
Not for me, or i miss something. AGTH, VN Reader or ITH, still only have one word sometimes per sentence :(

Maybe I miss something ? (shortcut target to the game : G:\illusion\tools\ITHagg\Aggregator\Plugins\AGTH\agth.exe G:\illusion\[RPG] [BlackTrain] Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- Ver.1.03\Game.exe /HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF

Status
Not open for further replies.