What's new

ADV Patreon Active [DerelictHelmsman] Breeders of the Nephelym

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New OP courtesy of Nightverge

Breeders Of The Nephelym

Source Patreon:

This game is a breeding simulator that uses the Unreal engine, meaning a 3D world that feels like an action-platfomer.
There is no real objective yet, but the farm and breeding mechanics are fleshed out and more species are being added as the game progresses. As it stands, you start out by building a character (m/f/futa) and buying housing for the various races you want to breed. Once there's a place for critters to stay, you go out into the world and use items to seduce and capture them. You can breed the critters together with somewhat random outcomes of stats and colors. There is a chart on the breeding screen that tells you which combinations of critters have h-scenes. The chart is based on size, not species.

Controls:
WASD - Movement
Mouse - Camera
E - Interact
I - Inventory
ESC - Menu, exit interactions

Story:
Still in progress. As it stands, you're a human who has been mysteriously transported to a realm inhabited by anthromorphic creatures called Nephelym. You start up a farm to breed species and harvest their products (in this case, milk and semen).

Fetishes:
Furry, Futa, 3D, Size Difference[/QUOTE]

Found this on Reddit and thought about sharing it with you guys :>

This guy definetaly needs some love :D

"Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

This game is entirely built by myself: "DerelictHelmsman". It is currently in very early alpha, and there is a lot of work to do, but I am determined to see it through. However, this can only be done with your support. "

Screenshots:

I'm having extremely high hopes for this, looks damn good c:

Last edited by a moderator:

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Breeders of the Nephelym

Looks great. Would patreon if I didn't have a policy to not use patreon. (Not that I think anything's wrong with it, I just barely have the money to support myself)

Glad someone's picking up this particular torch, and in 3D no less!

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like he 3d rendered Breeding Season. Basically same monsters so far except the cats are foxes but look the same.

Lets hope it turns out better then BS did! Though, that's not saying much.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Breeding season looks sicks...oh wait.

Looks like he 3d rendered Breeding Season. Basically same monsters so far except the cats are foxes but look the same.

im totally ok to totally delete that breeding season, and call this the original one.

DeltaZone

Reputation score

And end better then BS.

saga55555

Reputation score

Another Breeding Season :eek: I think they're too many now.
Hope the dev make some new system. Not just sex/birth/sell monster cycle.

thswherizat

Reputation score

I mean the fact that all the people on the original BS Patreon happily jumped ship to the new one still amazes me. That patreon is making 12k a month and it's the same junk.

I feel like it's something about the furry community. They're so happy to throw money at comissions and projects...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean the fact that all the people on the original BS Patreon happily jumped ship to the new one still amazes me. That patreon is making 12k a month and it's the same junk.

I feel like it's something about the furry community. They're so happy to throw money at comissions and projects...
Furry community its extremely focused in sex and wierd stuff (mainly reason i run away from it) so its really easy to exploit them with a yadda yadda erogame, really Yiffalicious has been out for more than 2 years ? no even a blowjob animation has been implemented.

Or in the worst case all the furrys praising toon pimp works....

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Furry community its extremely focused in sex and wierd stuff (mainly reason i run away from it) so its really easy to exploit them with a yadda yadda erogame, really Yiffalicious has been out for more than 2 years ? no even a blowjob animation has been implemented.

Or in the worst case all the furrys praising toon pimp works....
Yeah, all ten of them. Seriously I pretty much forgot about that man. Fun to see he's still unable to finish a project, But I digress. The reason the furry stuff seems to get some of the more dedicated fans is cause of how dry the well is for a good furry H-game. Hell, could count on one hand how many "Good" H-games there are that was furry dominate.

On Topic of the game itself, it looks interesting and I would love to see it become more then a pitch but right now it's in the early stages and I've seen to many Patreon games not go anywhere around here to the point of being a bit pessimistic.

Last edited:

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like everyone already said, it look like breeding season to me. ^^

But with much better graphic, as I see in the trailer seem like they add catch system too, which can be interesting if they update it to something like pokemon battle. XD

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm perfectly okay with a 3D Breeding Season. I just don't understand the open-world aspect. It just eats time walking around the ranch, going to town, performing various tasks. Why not just skip all of that and go straight to the areas in question? The original game DID have a good design. Just because its 3D doesn't mean it has to conform to tropes.

If capturing the Nephelym was more of a physical effort instead of walking up to a zone, I could see it working.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm perfectly okay with a 3D Breeding Season. I just don't understand the open-world aspect. It just eats time walking around the ranch, going to town, performing various tasks. Why not just skip all of that and go straight to the areas in question? The original game DID have a good design. Just because its 3D doesn't mean it has to conform to tropes.
The dev probably want to differentiate a little from BS, and to put his own unique spin to it. Whether it was for the better tho, it's up for arguments.

Personally i didn't mind, cuz it does open for possibilities of lots of gameplay elements, like capturing wild monster ala Pokemon. Plus, being able to do everything so quickly just with a click of a button can actually make the game boring, to me at least.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It does indeed look like a good game in the making.
I can only hope the creator focuses on making a complete game instead of stretching themselves thin and being overambitious.
Hopefully the finished product will be uncensored too.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can only hope the creator focuses on making a complete game instead of stretching themselves thin and being overambitious.
Frankly i'm pessimist about that, considering Patreon, how he states more monsters species will be implemented, and how the dev hasn't state if he has initial limit in mind about how many monster species.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played through the public demo. It is very pretty. Props to the environment design. However, it takes so long to get to places that I ended up getting annoyed. Saving at a place you want to revisit doesn't work since, when you load, it just places you right back in front of your house. I had wanted to save in front of the Kraken since that's basically the only thing you can see with the Male Breeder.

Apart from that, I went to town. Purchased a Foxen house and then caught a Foxen (took me forever to find it), then went to set up a breeding session with Male MC and Foxen female only to find out it wasn't implemented yet. I guess all you can do in the first public demo is catch Male Fox and pair them with Female Fox. Something I didn't really wanna do since I tend to shy away from the ultrafurry stuff.

It has potential. I just think something needs to be done about the travel time, and maybe there needs to be a couple more hints implemented on what you should be doing, at least enough to get you started.
I hope you get to do things with the townspeople and more named Elite NPCs show up.

I honestly thought catching the things would be like... battle? or something. I guess not since it doesn't really fit the narrative, but the capture system is kinda 'eh' to me.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's... Breeding Season in 3D! Oh, well... Maybe it won't flop?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The narrative seems to be that they really want to fuck you. So I'm disappointed that anything you find doesn't just fuck you on the spot. I assumed that the failure condition of capturing them would be that they just hump you and run off. And success means you slap a collar on them and drag them home.

The Interest mechanic is depressing.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not gonna deny the quality of the 3d its really good, lets hope it becomes the breeding season everyone wanted.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

3d? meh, only good models so far are female foxen and that painted elf...so if he improves the models... maybe, just maybe it could be better than mediocre...

i still like the idea around BS ,breed, selection ,sell but adding open world... lets see.