What's new

RPG RPG Maker [大人の道楽] 月ノ下ニ眠ル棺ニ捧グ狂詩曲 (RJ199585)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's out.
so? what should we do now?
By the way i got link , but ulmf won't let me upload attachments, and i wont risk my account to share raw link

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thank for the link :)

It better ols this XD

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Does A-S only exist to sell rapidgator premium?

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion, this is one is better than his previous games, with some pretty good scenes, even so, it is still generic in some aspects and as always the corruption aspects leave much to be desired.
The combat-rape though it plays seamlessly, is very generic, doesn't add much to the game and feels tacked on, it could have been better implemented.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not even sure if there's a gallery in this; when I defeated what I assume was the final boss, it threw me back out to the main menu after the final scenes/credits played, and as far as I can tell, none of my saves are changed. Maybe there's something else that can be done that I've overlooked so far, but I haven't noticed anything yet.

Edit: I just noticed that forest tile in the top middle of the map that has the gallery in it. I'm missing a ton of them because I first played through everything without letting the heroine lose her virginity, so my save's currently not useful.

Second edit: I think I unlocked everything. For some reason the new forum won't let me attach anything to my posts, so I uploaded it elsewhere for easier access.

Full Save:

Let me know if the save doesn't work for some reason.

Last edited:
OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
so? what should we do now?
By the way i got link , but ulmf won't let me upload attachments, and i wont risk my account to share raw link
Yeah the attachment function is still broken. Probably a permission issue as the attachments in the first post is still working. I suppose you can upload the txt to dropbox and post a share link as a temporary measure.

I'm not even sure if there's a gallery in this; when I defeated what I assume was the final boss, it threw me back out to the main menu after the final scenes/credits played, and as far as I can tell, none of my saves are changed. Maybe there's something else that can be done that I've overlooked so far, but I haven't noticed anything yet.

Edit: I just noticed that forest tile in the top middle of the map that has the gallery in it. I'm missing a ton of them because I first played through everything without letting the heroine lose her virginity, so my save's currently not useful.

Second edit: I think I unlocked everything. For some reason the new forum won't let me attach anything to my posts, so I uploaded it elsewhere for easier access.

Full Save:

Let me know if the save doesn't work for some reason.
Guess I am not going for a virgin playthrough then. Can't remember if Knight of Phantasm has a post ending gameplay.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there a way to leave your companion behind?

Re: 月ノ下ニ眠ル棺ニ捧グ狂詩曲

Minor update from the dev's blog:

All of the main events have been finished, and the dev is now working on the h-events and CGs. Also, the first demo should be available sometime in July.

I'm surprised the dev decided to not add this CG if he already did it (kobold?) and make another new one

ments

Reputation score
If you have the link but aren't willing to share it, does it really concern us? Here's Velka's link btw.
It's a bold move from your side, it's not like i have some self benefitting motive by not sharing raw link , if you look at my profile history, you will notice that i have shared many links, but i know that there are search bots and many people on this forum has lost their accounts for only sharing self made partial translations

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished the game already. It was a little disappointing. The H-scenes were good, and there were quite a lot of them, but the story and the gameplay was subpar. The plot was far from exciting, and the battles were boring. Case in point - there is an alchemy system, and the items you can make have very specific effects on physical attacks and magical attacks, but in reality it hardly matters what you were equipping. Almost all of the end game enemies use only magical attacks, so there were no reason to prepare different sets of equipment for different enemies. Bummer.

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I take it there is no one working on an english patch for this at this time?

Does anyone have alternative methods of translating even just the H scenes?

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to leave your companion behind?

I'm surprised the dev decided to not add this CG if he already did it (kobold?) and make another new one
No there isn't. You temporarily lose your companion during part of the story, but otherwise he's always there. Watching you getting raped.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can any kind soul help to re-upload the full save? Zippyshare never works for me for some odd reason.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can any kind soul help to re-upload the full save? Zippyshare never works for me for some odd reason.
All right, try this.

Alternate Full Save Link:

You may have to copy and paste the link to get it to work on this site; unless something's changed, any traffic from ULMF will bring up a "link is dead" from Mediafire when you click on it, but that's only because the latter has blocked traffic from this site. I'm not uploading anything to my mega account right now, as direct links are often hit on this site and I can't do my usual method of uploading a notepad link with the actual URL inside it because attachments are broken. Edit: looks like directly clicking the links works here now! Must be because of the changes to the forum.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I take it there is no one working on an english patch for this at this time?

Does anyone have alternative methods of translating even just the H scenes?
Game works nicely with your text hooker of choice; VNR, AGTH, what have you.

So, plotwise... You were actually the younger version all along, just inside a dream world where you're imagining yourself older?

redx

Reputation score
Whats the Menu music of this from? for some reason i feel like i've heard this.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys
At some point you drop the familiar for a very short amount of time. In that time its the only possible way to receive combat rape actually.
However its short and i am at the end of the game. Is there any way to drop familiar purposely? That would make the game 10 times as fun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.