What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あんみつや] [ Anmitsuya] リトルブレイバー / Little Braver (RJ198392) (RE198392)

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG VX Ace][あんみつや]リトルブレイバー

anyone know what this state in the Record window means?

"オナネタにされた回数"

Google translate it as "Number of times of being onaneta" but what does "onaneta" means?
オナネタ is short for オナニーネタ, meaning masturbation material; basically how many times someone masturbated to her.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is the line LD in status screen and how Can I increase faster?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is the line LD in status screen and how Can I increase faster?
to kingdom (ベルモン王国) hidden shop buy item or alway go west clinic (クリニックレオ) find doctor

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to kingdom (ベルモン王国) hidden shop buy item or alway go west clinic (クリニックレオ) find doctor
thanks and do you where I buy or fishing 3 ニジマス ?

Last edited:

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score
How on earth do i beat the chicken that you encounter later on in the game? He can kill you even if you are in full health do i need som kind of item? Thanks

yogibear90

Reputation score
Think he's dead, hasn't posted since last year. If anyone has already downloaded and wouldn't mind sharing, it would be a big help.

yogibear90

Reputation score
Actually I was able to scrape the link from a cache of his site. Here:

google com/file/d/0BzLvdtXs304FU0dQVWFOWWJqNUU/view?usp=sharing

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
my bad, sorry
If anything, there are images of her inside of the translation that would be in violation of the rule and it should be removed based on that alone if you go by the tag. But, if the tag wasn't there, you would have a hard time convincing people that she's one.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link to new partial translated game @here. nyaa- (made to where you can play out right out of the box after extracting the zips then the exe. nyaa-)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and re-opened.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game_2019-04-07_21-36-04.png
Pictured: Proof MC is an angel.

like usual, the story is good, the art is great, and the H is nice ...:cool:
but the gameplay is ... well, just average
Basically this. Slightly above average from the generic chaff but it ain't no Tsukinomizu. Combat isn't entirely a snooze but also isn't at its best potential. Exploration is alright; having lots of hidden loot and a few out-of-guild sidequests do add to the adventuring aspect a little. There are miniquests for fishing but mining and ores seem pretty lacking in use.

The official translation is very good. A few slip ups here and there but it was definitely made by someone fluent in English. I was especially amused by the use of the word "Norty" as shortform.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, This has been bugging me for a while, but does anyone know where I can find a Pickaxe to mine those ores that are sparkling in a few mountain & cave stages? I do not recall seeing anything in the stores or events for the said item.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
One of the npcs near the entrance of the Bermon Kingdom capital sells it. It's the guy to the left of the stall with swords on it.