What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just pledged to try this out and i might be completely retarded but... How do you close/go back in the inventory menu?
I pressed every single possible button on my keyboard till i just gave up and alt f4
You need to press the spacebar for most of the things in this game, and that is the case for the menu as well.

Did I earn a link to the 0.07 version of the game? :3

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You need to press the spacebar for most of the things in this game, and that is the case for the menu as well.

Did I earn a link to the 0.07 version of the game? :3
Oh i see. It is quite buggy so it often gets stuck and you cannot go back unless you select random items/gears first.
Thank you for the reply!

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Context menu still highly bugged since the early version, I believe D-Lis are focusing else where to impress his backer while detailed system can be fill out later date.
I suggest that you avoid touching anything in context menu especially equipment set up, exclude the upgrade menu in safe-sanctuary that seem to be less bugged and work just fine.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i cant find a download link anywhere. are they all exclusive to enty? even 0.5?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i cant find a download link anywhere. are they all exclusive to enty? even 0.5?
Yes
You have to wait someone willing to share or just be patient until game is out

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I like to pledge him for his effort and progress are actually been made unlike anywhere else while able to provide text update publicly so we can easily know where he's currently at. But seeing his update on not-lock feed are said about his roadmap on future update so I'm gonna stay put and wait a little while, maybe about 2 months till new year.

Even thought I lack off steady income so I might as well pledge only once in a while --- part of them are from that I learned a lesson or two from 'support' creator and turn out to be just empty promise with many things are too far on horizon and hardly have a chance to see any kind of materialized thing at all.

Which is also why I like D-lis so much that he actually do a good job for his patronage and another goes to Vosmug that he denied any kind of mid-way-support that he never think it will be reliable for his life as it might become another burden for problem instead --- cut off all kind of many negative critic and empty promise in process.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Now I may be misinterpreting this one, but it sounds like he currently has the main character being covered in cum and her being pregnant set as a toggle. Whether or not we'll have access to that toggle is up for debate.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Now I may be misinterpreting this one, but it sounds like he currently has the main character being covered in cum and her being pregnant set as a toggle. Whether or not we'll have access to that toggle is up for debate.
Is it actual pregnancy or just inflation. Yes, this is an important question.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if I never made a post on it or if a post got eaten recently or what.
Basically, the game has been planned to have pregnancy "somehow" since the start. There's even been a Beast Pregnancy counter on the stat menu. Recent tweets show that there's a new "enemy" that's a girl chained up who will spawn slimes from her pregnant belly similar to a bossfight from Guild Meister 2.
Looks like Aradia is going to be knocked up as well.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if I never made a post on it or if a post got eaten recently or what.
Basically, the game has been planned to have pregnancy "somehow" since the start. There's even been a Beast Pregnancy counter on the stat menu. Recent tweets show that there's a new "enemy" that's a girl chained up who will spawn slimes from her pregnant belly similar to a bossfight from Guild Meister 2.
Looks like Aradia is going to be knocked up as well.
I hope it goes much further than just slimes, I always found that to be too weak for my tastes.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This cracked me up. I imagined someone going like "I am not going to jack off to just inflation! A man's gotta have standards too!"

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
The conspiracy is still going on - guys, really? Is this the Ulmf we were fighting for?
Special thanks to one special person
I prefer the old system. Searching for threads or specific posts is completely impossible now.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do the crossbow enemies have a rape animation yet? Their melee attack is hard to trigger and they don't do anything other than shoot if she's been defeated.

On another note, the menu system is an absolute farce. You equip an item and then mash the keyboard half a dozen times in the hopes you can escape the menu screen with the new equipment in its rightful place. It seems the "correct" way to exit the menu is to keep an item highlighted and then mashing the spacebar.

There's a severe glitch on this version. DO NOT equip the red greatsword. If you're thinking of trying it out, you'll be stuck with its slower attack animation even after switching back to the starting weapon.

Last edited:

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do the crossbow enemies have a rape animation yet? Their melee attack is hard to trigger and they don't do anything other than shoot if she's been defeated.

On another note, the menu system is an absolute farce. You equip an item and then mash the keyboard half a dozen times in the hopes you can escape the menu screen with the new equipment in its rightful place. It seems the "correct" way to exit the menu is to keep an item highlighted and then mashing the spacebar.

There's a severe glitch on this version. DO NOT equip the red greatsword. If you're thinking of trying it out, you'll be stuck with its slower attack animation even after switching back to the starting weapon.
I don't think the crossbow enemies have a rape animation. If i remember reading his enty posts. He added the crossbow enemy to test the deflect of arrows and give feedback? Maybe November's update will have the crossbow enemy rape animation since he said he will be focusing on erotic content this month.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found the issue with the slower attack animation. It's not the greatsword. Equipping the magic ring which increases stats also slows down attack speed. Not sure if it's intentional or a glitch.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I prefer the old system. Searching for threads or specific posts is completely impossible now.
You and everyone here. But the old forum system doesn't work with the upgrade server, and the admins are not going to downgrade the server again. But I am sure they will improve the forum in time.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think the crossbow enemies have a rape animation. If i remember reading his enty posts. He added the crossbow enemy to test the deflect of arrows and give feedback? Maybe November's update will have the crossbow enemy rape animation since he said he will be focusing on erotic content this month.
I managed to deflect the crossbow once. The sweet spot must be tiny. Also, I am not sure why anyone should bother to deflect when it's much easier to dash dodge through the bolt.