What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I apologize for being a complete noob but...
I have trouble with this game's controls. How do I exit out of the menu?
Pressing I opens the menu but I can't exit out of it and have to close my game.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Which pre-existing enemies got new animations? Nothing seems new in the first area.

Aren't these both the same thing?
He means that the author is thinking of adding more animations for pre-existing enemies. He didn't add animations to pre-existing enemies in his latest demo update. As for, "pressing ESC near the nursery enemy will make her pregnant" I think this sentence was regarding the 2 girls being raped by the nursery enemies and that pressing ESC near them will make them pregnant.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As for, "pressing ESC near the nursery enemy will make her pregnant" I think this sentence was regarding the 2 girls being raped by the nursery enemies and that pressing ESC near them will make them pregnant.
That's what I thought, so I went over to them and hit ESC, but nothing seemed to happen. The pregnancy state doesn't carry over into rape animations anyway. Maybe in a future update.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What I've seen:

1. Only one witch being used as a breeding vessel. She's in the left cave area at the starting village. Cannot be freed without a special key and spawns slimes every once in a while. Pressing the ESC key when the avatar is next to her will inflate the avatar's belly, but this appears to be nothing more than a cosmetic change.
2. New crawler enemy in the second level who breathes some kind of aphrodisiac gas and can swipe at you. The gas will raise the ecstasy gauge and when that's maxed she'll masturbate slightly to gain pleasure. Max out the pleasure gauge and she'll collapse in a sexual climax. You can't die from this effect but if triggers near an active enemy that WILL kill you.
3. The new ogre enemy with a naked woman strapped on like a breastplate has an axe attack and a rolling move which finishes with an axe swipe. Tough to kill and highly damaging. I can't get the counter timing down yet so can't say if the counter move works against it.

Peasant

Reputation score
If any of you have problems to get the aphrodisiac to act over time just waste all your SP by spamming "F" and will automatically start to masturbate

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I apologize for being a complete noob but...
I have trouble with this game's controls. How do I exit out of the menu?
Pressing I opens the menu but I can't exit out of it and have to close my game.
Press space to escape the menu.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so...
is there any place that can respawn enemy beside the area below the first boss?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
3. The new ogre enemy with a naked woman strapped on like a breastplate has an axe attack and a rolling move which finishes with an axe swipe. Tough to kill and highly damaging. I can't get the counter timing down yet so can't say if the counter move works against it.
Yep, the easiest way to time it is to do it when it rolls towards you and attacks(if it rolls past it won't follow up). The other moves are surprisingly fast and hard to react to, for me anyways.

The animation for the new crawler enemy is really hot, I wasn't expecting it since D-lis managed to keep that one under the hood as a surprise (or just talked about it on their twitter without images lol). Now that D-lis is making more enemies that don't stagger immediately, the lightning spell is amazing for crowd control. The Executioner feels really bloodborne as an enemy so its really fun to fight, but I wonder what it's animation could be since it already has the girl on its chest (maybe it switches her out with Aradia?)

Stamina consumption seems higher than last build, I think that's for the better.
The stat boosting ring's slowdown effect now applies to jump attacks as well :< It was necessary though or it'd have been overpowered.
I think(?) the infinite riposte glitch has been fixed.
Menus are a bit more finicky, can't go into a menu and then back out without doing anything, you usually have to confirm something like unequipping and then reequipping something.
You can now deflect crossbow bolts by swinging your sword as well as parrying. Either that or I didn't try before lol.
Performing more actions increases the likelihood of increasing pleasure gauge when drugged. I have a feeling the boss will just make the entire arena filled with that kind of gas (similar to Blood-starved Beast phase 3's poison aura), making you balance your aggression and caution, or just cheesing it with recovery items if there will be any.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if you access the shrine/teleport points enemies should automatically respawn

at least they do for me
I know...
but I want to face a million gobbo not a million slime or strawmen... (by the way how to free the demon hunter underground in the first stage? I have finish till the stage two and I still don't know how to free her)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I know...
but I want to face a million gobbo not a million slime or strawmen... (by the way how to free the demon hunter underground in the first stage? I have finish till the stage two and I still don't know how to free her)
There's a post on that same page as yours that already said she can't be freed.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know...
Maybe need some key to unlock the lock just like Bullet Requiem. But it's not here yet. So for current trial is imposibru~

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when attacking, I seem to be stuck for a short delay after attacking. I know I can dash to cancel the delay but is this intentional?

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when attacking, I seem to be stuck for a short delay after attacking. I know I can dash to cancel the delay but is this intentional?
If you're using the ring in the inventory then it's a bug that REALLY slows down your attack speed. Or maybe if you're talking real short it's you keeping the attack button pressed (Charge attack) :p

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
New little clip on twitter showing off the plaguedoctor looking enemy. He has a knife and a gun now. Quite a bit of Bloodborne influence, and the added blue scarf makes me think of the elite knight set from Dark Souls.
I hope the gun model doesn't go to waste and we get it at some point.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
If you're using the ring in the inventory then it's a bug that REALLY slows down your attack speed. Or maybe if you're talking real short it's you keeping the attack button pressed (Charge attack) :p
Er no. He's asking about the delay AFTER she swings the sword, and that's intentional. Part of the gameplay and all that.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm rather worried about the size of her leg compared to the butt and even more the thigh... Seem like they're atrophied....