What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
u may sad face but for 4$ this is a amazing game even more so if u come back here and there i really hope he gets a English patron because the Japanese one is a massive pain in the ass using
Oh mos Def, if it wasn't for the fact that it was on a Japanese, hard-to-figure-out Patron site, I would of supported something of this quality.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh mos Def, if it wasn't for the fact that it was on a Japanese, hard-to-figure-out Patron site, I would of supported something of this quality.
its set up exectly like the American patron just with more screens i should also mention that after making a account there is a small flag in the top right corner that lets u set the sit to English

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Holy crap, that steel bondage the crossbow enemy uses. And the way he... ah... uses Aradia when she's in them. Hnnngghhh.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy crap, that steel bondage the crossbow enemy uses. And the way he... ah... uses Aradia when she's in them. Hnnngghhh.
Stop it. I resolved myself to play the game after few more updates, but it sounds so tempting.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Enjoy, you filthy animals. ;)
/hgg2d of halfchan was at least 2 days earlier than you but still, the fact that you uploaded your own copy is commendable. If only there were people that were more willing to share their copies of other games (looking at you guilty hell thread ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can you actually save the girl chained to the axe guy, I tried to cut it from the behind, not working.

Sajiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not yet No it will be a Core feture otherwise u cant save her
And what happen with the girl on the first stage who make slimes, you can save her??? because idont know how release her

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Haven't tried this game since version 0.04 or something, but it's starting to shape up! A bit sad that the plague doctor and the axe dude didn't have rape animations, but they both walk at you when you're down, so I suppose they will eventually. Curious how that will work with the axe guy. I kinda like the idea of it being an instadeath, where he throws the other girl away and the PC takes her place. This game can definitely not be finished soon enough! Really excited for it after trying out 0.09.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Haven't tried this game since version 0.04 or something, but it's starting to shape up! A bit sad that the plague doctor and the axe dude didn't have rape animations, but they both walk at you when you're down, so I suppose they will eventually. Curious how that will work with the axe guy. I kinda like the idea of it being an instadeath, where he throws the other girl away and the PC takes her place. This game can definitely not be finished soon enough! Really excited for it after trying out 0.09.

He dosnt Toss her away ur suppose to atk from behind to save her then if u lose he takes u instead (not in the game yet)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He dosnt Toss her away ur suppose to atk from behind to save her then if u lose he takes u instead (not in the game yet)
So the developer has actually stated that's going to be a thing? Because dude, I'm fine with that as well! Just as good, if not better.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I get out of the fucking start? I found out every Button so far and I think it has to do something with the arrows at the bookshelve (because there is something behind it) but I cant fucking activate anything ... And i also cant get out of the roof wtf where is the way? Also if I go inside the Equip Screen I cant get out of it (Space doesnt work)?!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
interact with book one of choises (2cond i think, not sure) is teleport

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like a media post was made 2 days ago on his twitter showing a small picture of a captured slave.