What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I get out of the fucking start? I found out every Button so far and I think it has to do something with the arrows at the bookshelve (because there is something behind it) but I cant fucking activate anything ... And i also cant get out of the roof wtf where is the way? Also if I go inside the Equip Screen I cant get out of it (Space doesnt work)?!
You have to interact with the book on the altar. The first option is used to distribute stat points, and the second option is to teleport to the various stages. You can teleport to the beginning of the stage, or to an altar you've visited before.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do I get out of the fucking start? I found out every Button so far and I think it has to do something with the arrows at the bookshelve (because there is something behind it) but I cant fucking activate anything ... And i also cant get out of the roof wtf where is the way? Also if I go inside the Equip Screen I cant get out of it (Space doesnt work)?!
Yea, the controls in this game is such a cluster-fuck, which is odd cuz once you know how things work, it puzzling how it was THIS annoying for so many player to figure it, myself included. The answer is E, E is the key to interact with stuff, go to the book and press E. You can change the keys of course, but the default is E.

The space issue is the biggest annoyance. Try pressing space multiple times in succession to exit out of shit, if that doesn't work than make sure you first exit out of all sub-menus as much as possible by clicking on "exit" icons. For example, on the level up menu, if you touched any of the arrows, even if you no points cuz you didn't level up, you have to click that "confirm" icon at the bottom or else you cannot exit with space. Annoying I know, space should cancel and exit you out of sub-menus as well but it don't.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The whole thing is 15 minutes long at the moment...
:eek: It is then NVM about the save then I will just use CE 6.6 and cheat my way through it instead LOL. nyaa- Or atleast I hope I can get CE to work on this game. nyaa- :rolleyes: :cool: (Wonders if I can get to the end without being raped. nyaa-) :cool: :p

NOTE/TIP: Do not press the "ESC" KEY!!! nyaa- :cool::rolleyes: It will damage cloths. nyaa- :rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
HACKED the upgrade points. nyaa- XD :p
1 Minute later... nyaa-

:cool:HACK EVERYTHING related to upgrades!!! nyaa-:cool:
After 20 minutes I got to the end it seems; Since I hit ''Ver0.90ではまだ進めない'' text that means ''Ver0.90 But we can not go forward yet.''. nyaa-

Here you all go for the lazy LOL. nyaa- for Ver0.90 (may expire after so long... nyaa- Files is hosted on zippyshare. nyaa-)

Some bull below... nyaa-:rolleyes: (Do not ask why LOL. nyaa- Also when you quote on this post please cut this part out. nyaa-)

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mean... the game isn't even remotely difficult, so I don't see the point of cheating, but to each their own I guess. Also, holy damn, why do you write the way you do, and why end it with that last part? That might've been one of the most annoying posts I've seen on this forum, and the last half of it is just... well, unrelated spam pretty much. Anyway... nice save for the really lazy people I suppose.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Give me some slash attack follow ups on that rapier like the Estoc/Reiterpallasch and we are IN

Reputation score
1 Minute later... nyaa-

After 20 minutes I got to the end it seems; Since I hit ''Ver0.90ではまだ進めない'' text that means ''Ver0.90 But we can not go forward yet.''. nyaa-

Here you all go for the lazy LOL. nyaa- for Ver0.90 (may expire after so long... nyaa- Files is hosted on zippyshare. nyaa-)

Some bull below... nyaa-:rolleyes: (Do not ask why LOL. nyaa- Also when you quote on this post please cut this part out. nyaa-)

Jesus I wish my block image addon still worked

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
1 Minute later... nyaa-

Holy shit that's overkilling the overkill

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I decided to support this man after playing the 0.09 demo. This game is absolutely stunnning and its good to see so much effort put into the defeat animations.

Using Enty is a little tough because i dont speak a lick of Japanese but this man deserves my support!!

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
more visuals tease, available to enty supporters

god i hate this new forum bulletin