What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are you still in touch with D-lis about a potential translation, Noble?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
are you still in touch with D-lis about a potential translation, Noble?
According to the quick discussion we had about monster hunter, he wants me to teach him english when we play together on pc in the fall.
I have no clue what he wants to do about the game, though.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
According to the quick discussion we had about monster hunter, he wants me to teach him english when we play together on pc in the fall.
I have no clue what he wants to do about the game, though.
COUNT ME IN! For monster hunter on pc that is. I can also do Eng to JP translation as well. 7 years learnt but still shit at kanji lol.

Last edited:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Feeling lucky, sadly I would love to request for join in if I able to use at least basic communicative JP, which I don't able to.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's some really nice reach on that.

Actually now that I think about it, I wonder if there's going to be a build reset feature in case anyone wants to try a new weapon they come across that doesn't fit their build?

...And is he gonna make an offbrand Moonlight Greatsword?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's some really nice reach on that.

Actually now that I think about it, I wonder if there's going to be a build reset feature in case anyone wants to try a new weapon they come across that doesn't fit their build?

...And is he gonna make an offbrand Moonlight Greatsword?
The inquisitor has two attacks: the regular blade attack and the bottle of aphrodisiac he throws on the ground. Contact with that should be the same as the other aphrodisiac introduced a few demo version ago.

I'm behind on the demo playing so won't bother with this until I finish this month's VN pick. Development looks like it's coming along smoothly.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The inquisitor has two attacks: the regular blade attack and the bottle of aphrodisiac he throws on the ground. Contact with that should be the same as the other aphrodisiac introduced a few demo version ago.
The bottle can be three things: aphrodesiac, an artificial tentacle trap, or just an explosive that does damage. He also has a gunshot attack that launches you. Apparently attacks like that one that hit you against a wall now smack you against the wall like it's Dead or Alive. I think he might also have a second blade attack.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm behind on the demo playing so won't bother with this until I finish this month's VN pick. Development looks like it's coming along smoothly.
My bad, I only remember the explosive grenade. Someone posted an imgur of a teaser for a tentacle trap animation so I thought that thing was new.
Anyways, I do hope there's a faster way to switch weapons, even if there's only going to be less than 10 different types or so.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I honestly wish this dude had a beastiality fetish. Some dogs/horses would be amazing considering his artstyle and animation quality :/
Maaaaaaaan, I agree. I want some beast or beat-like stuff for this game. At least we're getting monsters. Hopefully more bestial monsters later down the line, rather than "animalistically malformed humanoid", which is cool as well.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Really liking this so far. I liked Bullet Requiem as well, but i already like this a lot more. Just feels more polished, even if it's far from done still. The sound in Bullet Requiem bothered me a bit, but it's much more better sounding this time. I think d-lis has moved up to be one of my favorite h-game creators. Really looking forward to the final game, but i hope he adds lots of aggressors until then. Quality over quantity, but sometimes variety doesn't hurt. Hoping for some more awesome bosses and hopefully their neat grab attacks.

Also, is there any way for the boss to repeat the h-attack/scene, or does it only happen once per grab?

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, is there any way for the boss to repeat the h-attack/scene, or does it only happen once per grab?
Just don't do anything while she gets fucked. The H scene loops indefinitely as far as I can tell. It just pauses for a few seconds between loops/scenes.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Boss H-scene doesn't seem to loop unlike the others. Hoping the author makes an update about it soon

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Boss H-scene doesn't seem to loop unlike the others. Hoping the author makes an update about it soon
I'm hoping for game overs for bosses as well as areas this time. Something like "if you let the boss do the entire animation, it cums and then fades to black."
You can bust out any time during the animation, so it's consensual

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Does the new raven dude in the 0.10 update have an animation? I know he added a goblin and something else but I can't quite figure out what's new. And his enty posts don't say much

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does the new raven dude in the 0.10 update have an animation? I know he added a goblin and something else but I can't quite figure out what's new. And his enty posts don't say much
The enty says quite a bit, though he didn't post it until like a day after.
TLDR, first boss has more attacks and a guard, the inquisitors now throw bombs that have a chance of being a tentacle trap that has sex animations, some jars are scattered around that also have tentacle when they break, the two captive witches in the lower town, a bunch of items including a remodeled greatsword, a rapier, and a new ring that augments the new revenge system.
I don't know if the inquisitors will have an animation, since they seem to be trying to kill witches, not fuck them. A bunch appear outside the church in the new area.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Here's a for anyone that didn't play it yet, contains my savefiles too. Don't mind the name of the archive

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh yes! I was hoping he would add some kind of missionary/mating press to his games, and there it is! Awesome.
That's not included in the 0.10 update, though. Is it?

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yes! I was hoping he would add some kind of missionary/mating press to his games, and there it is! Awesome.
That's not included in the 0.10 update, though. Is it?
may be in 0.11