What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit that's overkilling the overkill
Sorry, nyaa- :rolleyes:If I went OVERKILL on cheating it well I just got to the end of this game and without cheating. nyaa- ;) So i got bored, nyaa- and went EH? nyaa- Y the hell should I not :cool: hack it to make the girl character be like " "? nyaa- :cool: (More like " One-Punch Woman" now. nyaa-) :p LOL. nyaa-

But hay that is the way I play games LOL. nyaa-:cool:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wait, I'm confused. Is she being fucked by the fat one that had a girl strapped to him, or the fit one? Cause if it's the fat one, is she making out with the other girl?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Wait, I'm confused. Is she being fucked by the fat one that had a girl strapped to him, or the fit one? Cause if it's the fat one, is she making out with the other girl?
Either the big fat dude takes down the girl he was already raping, or she's actually sandwiched between the protagonist and the fat dude

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, nyaa- :rolleyes:If I went OVERKILL on cheating it well I just got to the end of this game and without cheating. nyaa- ;) So i got bored, nyaa- and went EH? nyaa- Y the hell should I not :cool: hack it to make the girl character be like " "? nyaa- :cool: (More like " One-Punch Woman" now. nyaa-) :p LOL. nyaa-

But hay that is the way I play games LOL. nyaa-:cool:
hey, uhh...can i please ask that you...tone it down a little bit? please? this isnt Gaia online you know -.-. i mean, im glad youre having fun but your posts are...a little over the top. sorry if im being rude ina any way

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The enty says quite a bit, though he didn't post it until like a day after.
TLDR, first boss has more attacks and a guard, the inquisitors now throw bombs that have a chance of being a tentacle trap that has sex animations, some jars are scattered around that also have tentacle when they break, the two captive witches in the lower town, a bunch of items including a remodeled greatsword, a rapier, and a new ring that augments the new revenge system.
I don't know if the inquisitors will have an animation, since they seem to be trying to kill witches, not fuck them. A bunch appear outside the church in the new area.
Could you elaborate on the revenge system? First I heard of it.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The enty says quite a bit, though he didn't post it until like a day after.
TLDR, first boss has more attacks and a guard, the inquisitors now throw bombs that have a chance of being a tentacle trap that has sex animations, some jars are scattered around that also have tentacle when they break, the two captive witches in the lower town, a bunch of items including a remodeled greatsword, a rapier, and a new ring that augments the new revenge system.
I don't know if the inquisitors will have an animation, since they seem to be trying to kill witches, not fuck them. A bunch appear outside the church in the new area.
revenge system...
wait so you say there's a nemesis like system in this game?!

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's just the Rally system from Bloodborne. If you lose health, you have a little yellow chunk that disappears after a second to show how much you lost. But if you hit enemies before it disappears, you get it back.
The ring makes sure you get more of that health back per hit.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey, uhh...can i please ask that you...tone it down a little bit? please? this isnt Gaia online you know -.-. i mean, im glad youre having fun but your posts are...a little over the top. sorry if im being rude ina any way
He's always like that, and hes just been getting worse and worse. Someone needs to stop this madman.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's just the Rally system from Bloodborne. If you lose health, you have a little yellow chunk that disappears after a second to show how much you lost. But if you hit enemies before it disappears, you get it back.
The ring makes sure you get more of that health back per hit.
There's a new normal sword whose effect I can't really discern, but it's a STR weapon. It seems to be serrated and I could have sworn it had some effect related to the HP bar (that wasn't the Rally system), but I can't tell if it was regain HP or drain HP. What are some of the other parameters on the weapon info screen? There's something that has a letter grade (ability to stagger is my guess?), number of attacks it has on the ground, another detail, and then percent of damage absorption on regular block.

The rapier's visceral animation looks really nice and just about what I expected from it. But I do wish the final attack in the combo had a backstep like the Rapier class "kick." The UGS finally has a jump attack which is awesome and makes it much less awkward to use now.

Additionally, the first boss slams drop rocks, but you can blast the splash debris in its face if you're prepared.

Still good shit as always, what other kinds of weapons would you guys want to see?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Whip Sword. It'll never be done because that's a pain in the ass to animate, but I want it.
I also want him to finish the dual pistols that he's had animations for over a year for. His update log says that new spells was a priority for the next update, so maybe a clothing heal spell and some kind of fast fireball. The sewing kit would get kind of old to use if it can't be bound to the triggers like the potions.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which enemy are the inquisitors that throw the tentacles? Are they the scarecrow looking things with pitchforks or the crossbow guys. Cause I cant seem to get either to throw the tentacles.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which enemy are the inquisitors that throw the tentacles? Are they the scarecrow looking things with pitchforks or the crossbow guys. Cause I cant seem to get either to throw the tentacles.
If i'm not wrong after the crossbow guys you will find the "plague doctor" wannabe, or if you're not sure check the d-lis twitter

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, so looking back over the comments im very surprised to see no one has doen an "Omae wa mo Shinderu" meme with the new dash evade system. to clarify, if you havnt seen it yet, now when you dash the second an enemy attacks you completely avoid the attack. cant remember if thats with this update or a few updates ago. but still. memes

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, so looking back over the comments im very surprised to see no one has doen an "Omae wa mo Shinderu" meme with the new dash evade system. to clarify, if you havnt seen it yet, now when you dash the second an enemy attacks you completely avoid the attack. cant remember if thats with this update or a few updates ago. but still. memes
I am sorry to say this but...
I have (almost) never use the evade system...
either my character one kill everything (including the Boss) or get raped by everything she touch

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The dash thing has been a thing since 0.05

Reputation score
You know he's not actually called that, right? That's just the name of the series.

I don't really think just-dodging attacks really qualifies for that. The whole point of that one is for enemies who are dead but don't react to that fact for a moment, either through a glitch or through creator design (like for bosses).

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Either the big fat dude takes down the girl he was already raping, or she's actually sandwiched between the protagonist and the fat dude
You can in later updates save the women he walks around with turning him into a normal Axe man thus he gains the abilty to rape the player instead since the space is now free