What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
You can in later updates save the women he walks around with turning him into a normal Axe man thus he gains the abilty to rape the player instead since the space is now free
How so? Please explain

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How so? Please explain
I don't remember when, but when the axe man was released, it said u would be able to save the girl that is on him by cutting the chains but it hasn't been implemented yet

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a for anyone that didn't play it yet, contains my savefiles too. Don't mind the name of the archive
Odd, when I try to extract this 7zip says the file cannot be opened. Anyone have an idea why?

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Type RAR5 compression - either update 7-zip (I opened the archive with version 16.04), or get WinRAR.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
You know he's not actually called that, right? That's just the name of the series.
It's sort of an alias? I mean it's never been used in the setting of the story (where his hero name is caped baldy), but in the real world (aka reality) people refer to him as the "One Punch Man".

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Odd, when I try to extract this 7zip says the file cannot be opened. Anyone have an idea why?
I use the latest version of WinRAR and the best compression type. Download the latest WinRAR and everything should work fine

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking forward to the next update. Hope the updates for the big guy is in it.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's sort of an alias? I mean it's never been used in the setting of the story (where his hero name is caped baldy), but in the real world (aka reality) people refer to him as the "One Punch Man".
It's kinda like how Bruce Wayne = Bat Man. I don't even know One Punch Man's real name but at least I know who he is and what his gimmick is about. I didn't watch the anime either, just a few bits and pieces on Youtube.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey, uhh...can i please ask that you...tone it down a little bit? please? this isnt Gaia online you know -.-. i mean, im glad youre having fun but your posts are...a little over the top. sorry if im being rude ina any way
SRY... nyaa- XD

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Whip Sword. It'll never be done because that's a pain in the ass to animate, but I want it.
I also want him to finish the dual pistols that he's had animations for over a year for. His update log says that new spells was a priority for the next update, so maybe a clothing heal spell and some kind of fast fireball. The sewing kit would get kind of old to use if it can't be bound to the triggers like the potions.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a dual pistol spell that is basically the difference between the Hunter Pistol and the Repeating Pistol, more damage in a burst, but less efficient MP/bullet:damage ratio

As for me, I wonder if there's even going to be a greatsword class or a katana class. I already wished for a Moonlight Greatsword analogue, but I wonder if there will be something like the Chikage or Blades of Mercy?

And I would love an afterimage buff spell like Pontiff Sulyvahn

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a dual pistol spell that is basically the difference between the Hunter Pistol and the Repeating Pistol, more damage in a burst, but less efficient MP/bullet:damage ratio

As for me, I wonder if there's even going to be a greatsword class
Well we've had this image since before the character redesign
And we already have a greatsword.
But yeah, we need more spells. Hopefully that doesn't get cut this update. It was high on his list this time.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So the last area has a bunch of gates/fences everywhere that have text when you approach. Am I right to assume those are essentially saying no content past those points? Also similarly there's a white fog that stops me, what's the deal with that?

Also found 2 rings, is there no more "slow AF but hit like a truck" ring?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So the last area has a bunch of gates/fences everywhere that have text when you approach. Am I right to assume those are essentially saying no content past those points? Also similarly there's a white fog that stops me, what's the deal with that?

Also found 2 rings, is there no more "slow AF but hit like a truck" ring?
The fog is most likely the next area, and the gates all say stuff that's either "doesn't open from this side" or "not available in this version."
Also the debug ring is gone. Now it just boosts Int I think.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've been seeing videos of this game in English. Is it an unofficial translation or is there a setting hidden somewhere that we can change?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
GIRL = Guy IRL. Such is the way of the internet.