What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
it probably is but atleast he tries so that's what counts
count's for what?
Don't know why he is doing this annoying theater, but im sure the reaction he is getting, is not the one he is expecting. When somebody does stuff like that, automatically in my head there is drawn some fat, sweaty, rash covered dude who plays with action figurines - not some cute kitten - and i think that i am not only one like that
He can do what he want's, its not my business and i wont judge him, but don't expect me to like him

Last edited:

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
count's for what?
Don't know why he is doing this annoying theater, but im sure the reaction he is getting, is not the one he is expecting. When somebody does stuff like that, automatically in my head there is drawn some fat, sweaty, rash covered dude who plays with action figurines - not some cute kitten - and i think that i am not only one like that
He can do what he want's, its not my business and i wont judge him, but don't expect me to like him
I think its safe to say things are getting pretty off track here... back onto some discussion of the game, it seems D-lis is looking for some opinions and ideas on a possible female enemy in the game, both from supporters and non supporters on Enty via the comments on his latest post, so anyone who wants to try some Google-fu or genuinely knows how to translate should give it a shot at sharing their thoughts!

Also, can't wait to see the mating press in the game, huge fan of the position and glad to see it included!

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
D-lis is looking for some opinions and ideas on a possible female enemy in the game, both from supporters and non supporters on Enty via the comments on his latest post, so anyone who wants to try some Google-fu or genuinely knows how to translate should give it a shot at sharing their thoughts!
Been going down the list of comments he has on enty, and there are a few decent ideas. Stuff like a ghost girl that possesses you, mindbroken witches, the rose worms making a body out of themselves, and then some standard stuff like slime girls and whatnot. The last game had a lot of "monster girls that just use tentacles" so I'd hope to get away from that. Something either more human or less human than that would be fun.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So glad it's back on topic~
I would prefer ghost enemy that possess MC
Just like the ghost on Iris Action

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Been going down the list of comments he has on enty, and there are a few decent ideas. Stuff like a ghost girl that possesses you, mindbroken witches, the rose worms making a body out of themselves, and then some standard stuff like slime girls and whatnot. The last game had a lot of "monster girls that just use tentacles" so I'd hope to get away from that. Something either more human or less human than that would be fun.
I honestly hope he implements dogs or similar creatures

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I honestly hope he implements dogs or similar creatures
It'd fit pretty well if he did put in an animal, particularly a dog, not only from a lewd stand point but gameplay too at that. Something quick and relentless similar to how they act in Bloodborne could really add in a bit more difficulty and mix things up in the right situations... plus it might not be so bad losing to something that would no doubt be filled with primal intent for our poor heroine. Only question at that point would be if people prefer a more grotesque version similar to Bloodborne or something a bit toned down.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How about dogs on motorcycle?! :D

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How about a dog on a motorcycle made out of tentacles that can fly?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's not that the dogs teleport, just that their hitboxes do
A recent speedrun showed that they do teleport when out of your vision. At least for Dark Souls 3.

Also, don't forget to tell the man what you want on his enty page or twitter. I elaborated on one of the ideas presented on enty and apparently he wants to do it now.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Also, don't forget to tell the man what you want on his enty page or twitter. I elaborated on one of the ideas presented on enty and apparently he wants to do it now.
Communication with the dev himself?! :O This is a rare opportunity to influence his art direction for the game as a whole for all to enjoy! :D

Shame I don't use Twitter and I can't write decent Japanese. :<

If I could, I'd suggest to him to reuse that asset of the heroine after she gets raped by Not!Amygdala, the legs portion in the aftermath. He could repurpose that for a trap-like animation similar to the Tentacle Rose Walls. (It's basically the heroine inside the trap while the Tentacle Roses are raping her rear-end) It would be efficient in saving resources while also creating a new trap! :D (...I say wholeheartedly with genuine interest, completely oblivious to the workings of Unity)

Also, the game needs more spring traps. Those things are incredible fun to use! Wheee~~! XD

Last edited: