What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

DrJones

Reputation score
I'm curious if anyone one knows what's meant by (google translated) "Added witch art, if you help meat slave in the underground church district, you can get it"? I've been look all over, especially in the newest area (which seems to have an empty church kind of thing you can get to) and I haven't found anything or if I have I haven't noticed I found it

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm curious if anyone one knows what's meant by (google translated) "Added witch art, if you help meat slave in the underground church district, you can get it"? I've been look all over, especially in the newest area (which seems to have an empty church kind of thing you can get to) and I haven't found anything or if I have I haven't noticed I found it
I didn't find anything either...

Also I can't manage to rescue the maiden attached to the front of the brutes... and it is NOT because of my need to repeat a showing of the most amazing in-game animation I have ever fucking seen.

Olimak

Reputation score
I didn't find anything either...

Also I can't manage to rescue the maiden attached to the front of the brutes... and it is NOT because of my need to repeat a showing of the most amazing in-game animation I have ever fucking seen.
Keep hitting the brute until he drops her. That also unlocks his animation.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh the face cam and transparency isn`t in yet but hte animation is still so good.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't really know how to share links properly but here it is.
Thank you for sharing the updated game by the way :D

I'm curious if anyone one knows what's meant by (google translated) "Added witch art, if you help meat slave in the underground church district, you can get it"?
It's in the first Area. When you reach the Old Church, go left, and the Witch giving birth to slimes is there. You need a key to save her though, and I haven't found it, unless it hasn't been implemented in the game yet.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's in the first Area. When you reach the Old Church, go left, and the Witch giving birth to slimes is there. You need a key to save her though, and I haven't found it, unless it hasn't been implemented in the game yet.
Nah... It's in the next area with buildings and all, you will find a group of female in chain being raped by crossbowman, if you rescue them you will get a "fire" spell...

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I really like this game so far. That blowjob animation from the plague doctor was the best blowjob I've ever seen in an H game. The only gripe I have so far is once you rescue a girl from a place you can't see them get raped there ever again even if you turn the game off and on again.

Vayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What're the controls for this game?
Especially, for the exit/quit?
Because when I press the Esc/Escape key on the keyboard it does nothing.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What're the controls for this game?
Especially, for the exit/quit?
Because when I press the Esc/Escape key on the keyboard it does nothing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Nah... It's in the next area with buildings and all, you will find a group of female in chain being raped by crossbowman, if you rescue them you will get a "fire" spell...
Got the fire spell :v not sure where to get the key (tried using it near the chained witch, nothing happened)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
For exiting menu, try using the space bar. Apparently its cancel on default.

Also I cant seem to find the said girls. I even went to the new area and the church with nothing in it and got the rapier. What Im seeing here is that they are probably in the same old area with the big guys n whatnot but Im blind as a bat.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also I cant seem to find the said girls. I even went to the new area and the church with nothing in it and got the rapier. What Im seeing here is that they are probably in the same old area with the big guys n whatnot but Im blind as a bat.
It's just at the back of the underground parish, near the top.
my.mixtape.moe/swbjcq.webm

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Need clarification on something.
Does the level up function work as intended? I can't seem to level up or invest any points into the level up menu.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Does the level up function work as intended? I can't seem to level up or invest any points into the level up menu.
Not implemented yet. The dev said it's his lowest priority as of now, his highest priority is implementing more enemies and sex scenes

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Keep hitting the brute until he drops her. That also unlocks his animation.
no no, I'm trying to RESCUE her. Once I damage the brute she vanishes and provides no white... leveling juice... crap.

Vayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- They were talking about this girl:

- Yes, it's working. You have to use the "W", "A", "S" and "D" keys on your keyboard to allocate the points.

Last edited: